Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
okay, this is getting annoying. the game keeps getting stuck in the beach scene.
Even though there are Cgs for it. I've updated it to the latest version yet the problem still persists.
Any help pls?

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
The corruption route is the netorase route? hopefully we get this instead of a plain corruption stuff, makes it more exciting for everybody. (Obviously i want to see the wife fuck everybody while the MC(cuckboy) jerks off to the scene or join in the fun.)

• Angry
Reactions: Nuadu

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
what, didnt this game have female protag tags and now its changed to male protag . So what direction is this game heading to? I wanna know if its a double protag game or is it male protag only. Or is this netori now?

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Can someone please upload the 0.65D?
Sent in the update. I would've the second he posted it, but according to the changelog it was incomplete. I don't know if it still is because he still didn't update it even though he said he would.

D

Deleted member 1096223

I... I just can't with this game, the path to the purity route feels too vague, and despite the Old God saying this will be a struggle, it appears much more despairing. I've watched RE:Zero and I've felt more hope watching that series.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
so is this netorare or netori? who is getting cucked?
It's on the Netorare side (So you're the one getting cucked). You can prevent it from happening though, so it's avoidable. He's working on the NTR part of it more right now though. I asked him earlier on the site if he was going to do Netori(You cucking others), but he said it was too much work and he wants to concentrate on the main story. I'm hoping that he does the Netori after to be honest.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
It's on the Netorare side (So you're the one getting cucked). You can prevent it from happening though, so it's avoidable. He's working on the NTR part of it more right now though. I asked him earlier on the site if he was going to do Netori(You cucking others), but he said it was too much work and he wants to concentrate on the main story. I'm hoping that he does the Netori after to be honest.
What a damn shame, do i get to at least some how contol heroines actions, like in Nymphomani Priestess?

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
What a damn shame, do i get to at least some how contol heroines actions, like in Nymphomani Priestess?
Not really. The only thing you can do is things that make her react a certain way. Like overworking her, which makes her get a massage from NTRman, or on the beach resort where you can choose to just sleep and not sex her up when she's horny...Which of course leads her to NTRman.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
Not really. The only thing you can do is things that make her react a certain way. Like overworking her, which makes her get a massage from NTRman, or on the beach resort where you can choose to just sleep and not sex her up when she's horny...Which of course leads her to NTRman.
Now that's a shame, I really liked the character art. I'm gonna have to skip this one then. Thanks for responding!

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes