Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
ok why the fuck is the mc always tired to have sex?
even though there are sex scenes available to use.
any help pls?
Its a bug. You have to get your stamina to around 60-70 in order to have sex. For some odd reason.

In all honesty this game is kind of interesting. I hope that the MC can have sex with all the women. I'm more of a fan of Netori, and would love to be able to steal the potion shop wife from her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: Erosia and Xhin

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Its a bug. You have to get your stamina to around 60-70 in order to have sex. For some odd reason.

In all honesty this game is kind of interesting. I hope that the MC can have sex with all the women. I'm more of a fan of Netori, and would love to be able to steal the potion shop wife from her husband.
by stamina you mean the wife's right? cuz the mc doesn't have a stamina meter in stats or status menu.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
by stamina you mean the wife's right? cuz the mc doesn't have a stamina meter in stats or status menu.
No, I mean the MC's. The blue SP bar counts as your stamina.

EDIT: Her lust has to be at least 50 as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sin-xix

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
The game looks interesting and promising.
Though at the moment there's too many bugs.

- Can't sex the wife (never enough stamina). I tried from 60HP to 1100 HP. Don't know how to make the SP change.
- some weird stat changes (body compatibility, HP, SP, which one is stamina?)
- wife status incorrect for body parts (I assume it's based on body compatibility and not on story)
- untranslated parts (church, mafia)

Also, money may be too easy with a popularity/gain factor build (200k after 30 days)
And adding some minor interactions with the town NPCs would make the world feel more lifelike

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
The game looks interesting and promising.
Though at the moment there's too many bugs.

- Can't sex the wife (never enough stamina). I tried from 60HP to 1100 HP. Don't know how to make the SP change.
- some weird stat changes (body compatibility, HP, SP, which one is stamina?)
- wife status incorrect for body parts (I assume it's based on body compatibility and not on story)
- untranslated parts (church, mafia)

Also, money may be too easy with a popularity/gain factor build (200k after 30 days)
And adding some minor interactions with the town NPCs would make the world feel more lifelike
You can sex the wife by having Lilith drain you down to zero MP. Then when her lust is 50-60ish you can sex her.

EDIT: I think I saw that he's gonna update it to where it's gonna be way harder to get money, to make it a bit more immersive, since you're supposed to be in debt and all. He's currently working on just the main storyline for now, so at a guess, there's probably not gonna be a lot minor interactions till its done, unfortunately.

Reactions: bouli0

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
You can sex the wife by having Lilith drain you down to zero MP. Then when her lust is 50-60ish you can sex her.

EDIT: I think I saw that he's gonna update it to where it's gonna be way harder to get money, to make it a bit more immersive, since you're supposed to be in debt and all. He's currently working on just the main storyline for now, so at a guess, there's probably not gonna be a lot minor interactions till its done, unfortunately.
Thanks, that worked. I never thought to borrow money from the demon-girl.

Ok, if he's focusing on the story first, I understand the current state of the game better. The gameplay looks nice, but the stats are all over the place.

Sep 17, 2018
mm, cant wait to play this one until it gets a complete tag in it,
but,not sure after reading the dev notes...

edited: by the way, i like his art, i hope in the future, the devs could make the prince could ntr other ppl wifey , or make the mc could ntr that demon girl too
grinn....

Last edited:

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
is the lottery rigged or what? i bought 20+ tickets and every single one of them was white paper

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
mm, cant wait to play this one until it gets a complete tag in it,
but,not sure after reading the dev notes...

edited: by the way, i like his art, i hope in the future, the devs could make the prince could ntr other ppl wifey , or make the mc could ntr that demon girl too
grinn....
Yeah, according to his dev notes, there's honestly not going to be a lot of variety. He flat out said you're not going to be able to NTR anyone else, cause I quote "It'll be too much work." I'll admit I pulled my support because of that, mainly cause I'm more interested in taking wives. Plus, the too much work comment basically made me think he was going to drop this in a half playable state after a while.

For anyone else curious, he did say he was just going to be working on the story. The next event is going to be a festival if I'm remembering right.

Sep 17, 2018
Yeah, according to his dev notes, there's honestly not going to be a lot of variety. He flat out said you're not going to be able to NTR anyone else, cause I quote "It'll be too much work." I'll admit I pulled my support because of that, mainly cause I'm more interested in taking wives. Plus, the too much work comment basically made me think he was going to drop this in a half playable state after a while.

For anyone else curious, he did say he was just going to be working on the story. The next event is going to be a festival if I'm remembering right.
oh, ok,
if he's gonna make the wifey will be more corrupted im fine,
i also know how much time it will takes if there's another route for the harem ntr ending, so yeah im agree.
im interest on how about making the wifey as the mc too? (female perspective)
and all ntr scene could be avoided, and there's also corrupted ending (like the title say, she couldn't endure it to be pure lol).. that will be awesome if the devs would add this story in later update..
the choices made not only for the mc, but for the wifey too..

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes