25thBaam

May 14, 2020
because ntr fans are literally the worst and dont want the love route to be good even though its not for them. spiteful beings that will hurt their own developers.
The game was meant to be NTR only from the begining, it was the vanillafags who then started to cry about it, also its funy that you say ntr fans are the worst when vanillafags are literally getting toxic and some went as far as to threaten him, stfu kid.

25thBaam

May 14, 2020
it quite literally had both paths from the begging, try again. you put your name to shame.
Lmao no it didnt, and i know that because i started following this literally before it was even uploaded by broken english, it was at one point that because of some cry babies that he added a little bit of it, theres goes your 'try again'

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Lmao no it didnt, and i know that because i started following this literally before it was even uploaded by broken english, it was at one point that because of some cry babies that he added a little bit of it, theres goes your 'try again'
every update has one of each since the first release. thats why theres just as many love scenes as ntr. shows that youve never played the game. way back in 2019 before the game was even released he was making love content for it lmao. why lie?

Last edited:

onishinigami

Jun 27, 2017
Why though? I understand if the MC wants to get NTRed, but for the route where he doesn't want that, wanting a bigger dick makes sense. Any self-respecting male would want a reasonably sized dick. Making the poll was dumb, but the fact that the patreons voted on having it always small is even dumber.
well the idea of someone who claim to "love" you got taken away because someone with big dick is fucking her is really a perverted fucked up woman if you ask me... thats the idea of this ntr game anyways, a strong will woman/warrior or happily married woman get fuck by someone with big dick then abandon love for lust for big dick lol..i mean even if mc later got a big dick shows she is only interested in the size of the dick isn't it

popober

Jun 9, 2017
WTF. I thought this was a female protagged game. The tags need to be changed. I'm fine with ntr so long as you're not forced to play as the cuck.

25thBaam

May 14, 2020
every update has one of each since the first release. thats why theres just as many love scenes as ntr. shows that youve never played the game. way back in 2019 before the game was even released he was making love content for it lmao. why lie?
Says the one whos lying, "youve never played the game" i was following the dev before he even posted the first version, so i of course know it

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
For some reason the mc is always exhausted even if i rested all day. Is this a bug or am i missing something

KuroShimura

Oct 17, 2017
What exactly do you mean?
You need to use the succubus to drain the MP(semen) because the value needs to be somewhere around 40-80 to not be considered exhausted... If you're talking about the sex scenes with the wife anyway.

However, the scene that you get when you are prompted to choose "agree" or "disagree" is inverted, which means that you get the opposite scene.

Reactions: Prevat

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
i won't be updating this game again, 0.5d was the last one :cool: i hope someone else will take over

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Says the one whos lying, "youve never played the game" i was following the dev before he even posted the first version, so i of course know it
you can quite literally go on his twitter and see he was making love route for the game before he even started his patreon. this is pathetic

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes