picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Apart from the serious bugs this is a nice game, the story is interesting and the art is good. Would prefer a different battle system though, or no battles at all, the currently implemented one is always such a drag.

the.creator

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
When the game reaches 16 day I can't move on map. All days before can be skipped but 16 day locks me in tavern. And there is no model of character on the screen.

Hope dev will fix it.
the same shit. If someone could avoid it, please, speak up :)

Apr 21, 2020
Another fix,
Another bugs.

New bugs and glitch spawned the moment the dev tried to fix this game.

V0 3 stil play able but this V0 4 is technically
unplay-able

Rexeit

Aug 7, 2019
"Q:Will the main character's penis always be this small?

A:First of all,I don't really think that is small,I think it's just average size.
second,I still need sometimes to think,since there're gonna be lots of work that need to be done"

No no no no no, it's fucking small
But for the writer maybe it's average
But you know, it's okay, don't be ashamed :p

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Q:Will the main character's penis always be this small?

A:Yes,after poll by supporter,
the main character's penis won't be able to get bigger.
Why though? I understand if the MC wants to get NTRed, but for the route where he doesn't want that, wanting a bigger dick makes sense. Any self-respecting male would want a reasonably sized dick. Making the poll was dumb, but the fact that the patreons voted on having it always small is even dumber.

Oct 12, 2018
Why though? I understand if the MC wants to get NTRed, but for the route where he doesn't want that, wanting a bigger dick makes sense. Any self-respecting male would want a reasonably sized dick. Making the poll was dumb, but the fact that the patreons voted on having it always small is even dumber.
Got no real say on this since the game isn't quite something I'm interested in regardless, but isn't that the whole point of choice when it comes to a poll, to see what the mass majority would want?

Seems that more people wanted it that way than not, even if NTR as a whole is a bit iffy for me unless done in very specific ways.

Reactions: KiraJames

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
because ntr fans are literally the worst and dont want the love route to be good even though its not for them. spiteful beings that will hurt their own developers.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes