Gyn Lâm

May 13, 2018
it's just the demo version, the prince show up event and that's it, maybe waiting for a while

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
IjQFsHSDSErRf6wHPEajvvVO.png

As you can see,the 0.4's translate is in prograss.
I'm plan to upload 0.4 version before 6/15, if nothing goes wrong.

0.4's most importent part,will happened at in game 42day, which will trigger the first importent event in game. also,in the game,every 45 days will have an importent event. which means will happened in 45,90,135,180day.

Also,I got some suggestion for people. I will consider all of it,because they all makeing senses. But some of it might need to much work to do, so I might just give up some of the ideas.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
The fate of choice 0.4 version is out~!

6/15/2020 11:52

¥500
I got quite a lot of suggestion and bugs report from 0.3 version
so I fix them all, and write the "Hint and Q&A" notebook inside the game folde
and I think the game is finally "playable" now XD

0.4 english version download link:

roger9127

Apr 9, 2019

¥500

Google Drive
oh come on QAQ!
I just post it on my patreon for only 3 hours ago

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: BaasB

hitado

Jan 31, 2020

¥500

Google Drive
game still stuck

mailtomale

May 11, 2018
I got Error, failed to load: img/pictures/175.png

This happened after the dream scene and trip to that hero place thing. I can't continue now.

Reactions: SumiA
May 3, 2019
I think a temporary solution for the 175.png problem would be to make a copy of all the 174-x.png images and rename the copies to 175-x.png instead. There isn't actually a 175.png image or any 175-x.png images in the img folder right now which is why the game is crashing since it is attempting to access a file that doesn't technically exist. Another thing you can do is just skip the intro by starting a new game.

May 3, 2019
In addition to changing the 174 file copies to 175, also make a copy of another image file and name it 170-8.png. That will be a stopgap measure to get people through the intro if they want to play it properly. I honestly do not know what the specific cgs the game dev wanted to be displayed at the end of the intro but since the files the code is calling for don't exist it would be best to just make some stop-gap measures so people can still somewhat play through the game. Hope this helps people and if the dev is reading this: you either forgot to put the files for the cgs at the end of the intro into the pictures folder or you miss named them in the code (Idk how rpgm games are made but I assume there is some sort of coding involved) so you should probably go back through the code and check if the files being called really are in their proper folders.

Reactions: Popcorn01

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
In addition to changing the 174 file copies to 175, also make a copy of another image file and name it 170-8.png. That will be a stopgap measure to get people through the intro if they want to play it properly. I honestly do not know what the specific cgs the game dev wanted to be displayed at the end of the intro but since the files the code is calling for don't exist it would be best to just make some stop-gap measures so people can still somewhat play through the game. Hope this helps people and if the dev is reading this: you either forgot to put the files for the cgs at the end of the intro into the pictures folder or you miss named them in the code (Idk how rpgm games are made but I assume there is some sort of coding involved) so you should probably go back through the code and check if the files being called really are in their proper folders.
you beat me to the solution, :D

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Why did so many people ask for non-NTR/avoidable NTR when this is actually a NTR game? Happy ending in NTR game is so stupid, its better for a revenge but at the end MC gets nothing :)
Exactly. I always get confuse why people post something like can you avoid NTR? They click on a game about NTR what they expect?

Reactions: lexlutha
Aug 5, 2016
You know, congratulations to the dev for adding the hint notebook. It will help a lot. I struggled in 0.3 to discover the events. Keep up the good work.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes