madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for the hints it makes the game make much more sense and enjoyable. It still seems a bit buggy to me for example once I set the note on how lisa should work and behave to the prince on the first day I can no longer change it so am stuck with that action for the rest of the game. Also last version of the game I was able to buy gift from the merchant but that doesnt seem to work this time round.

Reactions: Kibad

DanteJaeger

Jun 2, 2018
so anyone else getting stuck somewhere around day 6 when Lisa approaches the prince? It straight up stops working for me at that point
I have the same problem, but I think it happens when I regulate the behavior. I was on the 6th day, so I went out and entered the game again. This time I changed the behavior after the 6th day, the game gave an error on the 8th or 9th day.

Reactions: Kibad

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
The game being blocked when Lisa approached the prince happens regardless if you change the behavious or not, likely if her lust gets too high and it unlocks that event. Hopefully it can be fixed.

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
oh this is very unplayable....

and half the tags listed arent even in the game.

gg

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
Yep yep. Dead in the water, tired of playing through the first levels. Will try again in a few releases.

KVS

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
When the game reaches 16 day I can't move on map. All days before can be skipped but 16 day locks me in tavern. And there is no model of character on the screen.

Hope dev will fix it.

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
[QUOTE = "Tetoro, publicación: 3676606, miembro: 1228846"]
su patreon y el juego aún están subdesarrollados
[/CITAR]

Es decir, el inglés roto es el creador?

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes