Stouthugel

May 7, 2020
Is it just me or is the game running on turbo speed? All movements in cutscenes are way too fast and even the text in speech comes out incredibly fast. It's a little jarring for me since other RPGmaker games are usually more restrained. Is there anything I can do about this or is this intended.

Reactions: Wizmoe

Yeeteth345

Sep 10, 2019
I'm not sure if anyone else has the same problem as I do but, ever since I believe 0.6 there would be a bug where the "semen recovery speed" would be stuck on 1/5 even after resting for multiple days. It wouldn't let me trigger any scenes with Lisa at night, the only scene that I could trigger was the one with the bodyguard. I really like the vanilla side of the game, but I can't even play the game normally without this bug. I might be missing something since I've noticed the "stamina bar" actually lowers with the other scene to 0. If anyone can help me out or explain how dumb I am, that'd be great. Thanks!

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Looks like the bug where you have to be UNDER 50 SP to have sex still remains. That makes no sense that it's funny. MC gets horny when he's tired, but not horny when he isn't, even with Lisa's lust above 50? Also, can anyone tell me what Lewdness does? And uh, why Kohaku from Technobrake is a nun here?

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'll definitely be following this, but it was pretty broken in the last version with its looping animations.
When something close to a final version is out I'll be all over it. The content is pretty ok and and the wife is real nice.

Reactions: XTes
Jul 30, 2018
too bad there are no pregnancy content
NTR should go all the way in
just have skin ship and relationship is little weak imo, they need commitment like child and serious conflict to spice it up so you can mega cuck or mega alpha.

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
too bad there are no pregnancy content
NTR should go all the way in
just have skin ship and relationship is little weak imo, they need commitment like child and serious conflict to spice it up so you can mega cuck or mega alpha.
wait I thought theres pregnancy here . isnt it ntr pregnancy ??

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Where may I find other clothes and lewd furniture(lewd pictures) for tavern?

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes