Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

I think it's VX Ace
Thanks for the reply but I guess my problem dosn't seem to be rpgm related cause I downloaded/installed them all and still a blank screen. Might need to hit up troubleshooting section of this forum.

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
well the menu about the pregnancy is there but not yet finished as the Dev mentioned....

so its in progress i take it.....

you can check my save will show you in the menu when you check the magic book there you will find the info about the progress about the pregnancy.
well I would like to have your save file bruh but its deleted ☹

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
well now I noticed the pregnancy part . but dong get it . theres no even if her getting pregnant . just adjustment . dont know what that is .
yes it does if you didnt control her lust..... she will think of masterbating which she cant because its there so she will go an ask him to remove it but he wont remove it completely he will remove it when he fucks her and then will return it back..... so the only way is to control her lust she wont go there plus as i said there are other stuff happened that will allow me to have sex with her...... and i made sure she wont have the belt very far from the end so it wont be that long to wait to the finish to get rid of him which wont happen because the dev didnt go to that yet lol. but as i said she never went to him about the belt because she wasnt in lust i kept giving her cool drink everyday to make it 0 or - so everytime he trys to get her lust up i remove it ..... thats how i done it.

about the spoiler thing sure i would do when i start to read that language lol.

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
its not deleted its in page 14 scroll down you will see it.

anyway here it is again
did you play young wife souffle ?? if u like this one u r gonna love that one . it's a guarenty . but I dont see dev's making such games . they make the ntr too shitty nd gangbang which I hate . it should be like this prince who actually loves the mc's wife nd wants to make her his .

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
did you play young wife souffle ?? if u like this one u r gonna love that one . it's a guarenty . but I dont see dev's making such games . they make the ntr too shitty nd gangbang which I hate . it should be like this prince who actually loves the mc's wife nd wants to make her his .
i think in this game the fate of choice the prince came because he knew that she is part devil from what curse she got and will be revealed in the health checkup she will have before the last payment.

about that game i didnt try it but i looked it up downloaded it and i will see.... ty

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
to be honest not always happy endings and not all fair so there are these types of endings where the women also lose all... and remember that these games made by Developers who are doing what they believe into or experienced which he is sharing it to all, and its upto us to learn from others mistakes or just not....

May 5, 2019
With him so obsess with a mother figure like Lisa and his backstory? I'll say he just have mother issues, not saying I don't feel sympathy toward him, but one shouldn't lust after someone's wife

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
With him so obsess with a mother figure like Lisa and his backstory? I'll say he just have mother issues, not saying I don't feel sympathy toward him, but one shouldn't lust after someone's wife
lol, i think he want me to play it to figure out playthrough around away from ntr lol, i downloaded it and started to play it but not yet finished with it lol.

May 5, 2019
lol, i think he want me to play it to figure out playthrough around away from ntr lol, i downloaded it and started to play it but not yet finished with it lol.
You can, it kind of easy, the problem is manage satisfaction, money, and stamina, I haven't try pure love run, the furthest action the prince get is massage cuz I have no clue what'll trigger the events, it's a horror genre lol

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
You can, it kind of easy, the problem is manage satisfaction, money, and stamina, I haven't try pure love run, the furthest action the prince get is massage cuz I have no clue what'll trigger the events, it's a horror genre lol
i am not talking about this game because i already done that i am talking about that game that kittypuprazor wanted me to play.

May 5, 2019
So I've got the chance to play the game a second time with pure love route (Not even a touch from the prince), it works, what you have to do is carefully manage her stamina, my strategy is help her in the morning, work at the evening. You also have to beware with your money, each day she'll use 15 of her stamina and you need her stamina up to 30 each day so the prince won't have the chance to touch her, close the store when necessary, usually you'll need a can or 2 energy drinks which cost 500-1000, which can be costly, see which way is suit your situation.

Something I must say, I keep letting Aldair make love with Lisa until the travel event, by then the body-match point is around 360, that took some times, but one trust of the prince equal the amount of the time we've spent, so holy shit, do not let the prince come any closer to Lisa, otherwise? Once you go big, you never go back, took me a helllotta time to match the body back.

Reactions: Aton and djsverige

JamesDio

May 7, 2018
why the f**k there is no android port for this???
Download Joiplay and the rpj and renpy mods from the app store, It's can run PC versions of games and has allowed me to play a lot if games I wasn't able to before, only problem is that the game files for the PC versions are pretty big.

Reactions: hanter1224

kittypuprazor

Nov 10, 2020
Download Joiplay and the rpj and renpy mods from the app store, It's can run PC versions of games and has allowed me to play a lot if games I wasn't able to before, only problem is that the game files for the PC versions are pretty big.
what's rpj ??

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes