sgh619

Feb 11, 2019
I mind break mom, sex with Katrin, MB her in bathhouse but game lead to MB mom ending, please help.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
I mind break mom, sex with Katrin, MB her in bathhouse but game lead to MB mom ending, please help.
I think the correct order is mind break mother, sleep with sister at aunt’s house and use red on sister, then after the party in the castle after a couple days you get to pick either “Mind break threesome (mother and sister)” or “Mind break foursome (mother, sister, aunt).”

sgh619

Feb 11, 2019
I think the correct order is mind break mother, sleep with sister at aunt’s house and use red on sister, then after the party in the castle after a couple days you get to pick either “Mind break threesome (mother and sister)” or “Mind break foursome (mother, sister, aunt).”
Thanks, i will try this.

Reactions: StarCreator

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
I have played succubus route till when she give bj so I assume it is completed after that with epilogue?

Last edited:

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
Help, in the gallery of Death human form (The one with 2 images) what must be done to unlock the second? While in the gallery of Death divine form how do you unlock the fifth image? Thanks

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes