• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Sep 22, 2019
Someone know if the femdom route with ghorza was abandoned? Cause i was playing the last release and now there's just the option to be equals or you lead, no more sub route. Thx in advance (y)

Reactions: Default123x

sgh619

Feb 11, 2019
i try to play "Miriam, Katrin and Beatrice foursome romance route" again in 0.64a but nothing new.

sgh619

Feb 11, 2019
I mind break mom, sex with Katrin, MB her in bathhouse but game lead to MB mom ending, please help.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
I mind break mom, sex with Katrin, MB her in bathhouse but game lead to MB mom ending, please help.
I think the correct order is mind break mother, sleep with sister at aunt’s house and use red on sister, then after the party in the castle after a couple days you get to pick either “Mind break threesome (mother and sister)” or “Mind break foursome (mother, sister, aunt).”

sgh619

Feb 11, 2019
I think the correct order is mind break mother, sleep with sister at aunt’s house and use red on sister, then after the party in the castle after a couple days you get to pick either “Mind break threesome (mother and sister)” or “Mind break foursome (mother, sister, aunt).”
Thanks, i will try this.

Reactions: StarCreator
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes