StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
Sweet thanks now we got to find out the MB route for it i have tried a few ideas but keep striking out. :)
That route is not out yet, but the beginning of it will be here soon. It's gonna be the next version: 0.64a. Hopefully someone will post it soon. My guess is that 0.64b will finish up MB Miriam+Beatrice+Katrin.

Reactions: BastardX
Sep 22, 2019
Someone know if the femdom route with ghorza was abandoned? Cause i was playing the last release and now there's just the option to be equals or you lead, no more sub route. Thx in advance (y)

Reactions: Default123x

sgh619

Feb 11, 2019
i try to play "Miriam, Katrin and Beatrice foursome romance route" again in 0.64a but nothing new.

sgh619

Feb 11, 2019
I mind break mom, sex with Katrin, MB her in bathhouse but game lead to MB mom ending, please help.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
I mind break mom, sex with Katrin, MB her in bathhouse but game lead to MB mom ending, please help.
I think the correct order is mind break mother, sleep with sister at aunt’s house and use red on sister, then after the party in the castle after a couple days you get to pick either “Mind break threesome (mother and sister)” or “Mind break foursome (mother, sister, aunt).”

sgh619

Feb 11, 2019
I think the correct order is mind break mother, sleep with sister at aunt’s house and use red on sister, then after the party in the castle after a couple days you get to pick either “Mind break threesome (mother and sister)” or “Mind break foursome (mother, sister, aunt).”
Thanks, i will try this.

Reactions: StarCreator
4.10 star(s) 81 Votes