kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
How the fuck this game already got several completed route with epilogue, but still stuck at ver. 0.5.7? Meanwhile there are other games out there with ver more than 1.0, yet still unfinished in terms of content.

How far the dev are trying to take this thing? For god's sake, he's one man of passion on developing this game, if ever I've seen one...

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
How the fuck this game already got several completed route with epilogue, but still stuck at ver. 0.5.7? Meanwhile there are other games out there with ver more than 1.0, yet still unfinished in terms of content.

How far the dev are trying to take this thing? For god's sake, he's one man of passion on developing this game, if ever I've seen one...
onwards my waywards son LOL he doing good. also if he sees this he can take at least a good day off

migale

Nov 14, 2017
Did someone have any news about Dabna the Dwarf? It have been a long time since we got an update to her story

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Did someone have any news about Dabna the Dwarf? It have been a long time since we got an update to her story
Lmao the update ratio for this game is like 5:1 in favor of the family members and possibly the barmaid. There are so many routes he never touched (such as the dwarf) I have to ask why he even added them in the first place.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The Aunt has some femdom stuff, that being said it's very minimal and easy to miss.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Tried this out because of the femdom tag. There seems to be no femdom in this game though. Just as a warning to others who might try this out because of that tag...
Btw I wish those tags would be applied more restrictive.^^
The drow girl route I think is femdom if you lose the bet

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes