Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
it's not like the scenes are animated or anything, they too are CG.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
how I wish there is a gallery mod that can unlock all the scene
I second this idea. Now that the incest portions of the game are done I don't have the drive to dig through all the other paths to unlock the gallery and see if there is something worthwhile at the end.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Femdom route is the alt route (the non-love route) for Xernia (drow), Footjob is possible from Aunt Katrin I believe the first night you visit. As for complaints about Dabna content, hers and the Orc chicks are the most unfinished and that's primarily due to popular demand has dictated the pathing of game updates. Just because you aren't into short chicks or muscle chicks with green skin doesn't do it for you doesn't mean everyone isn't into it.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Femdom route is the alt route (the non-love route) for Xernia (drow), Footjob is possible from Aunt Katrin I believe the first night you visit. As for complaints about Dabna content, hers and the Orc chicks are the most unfinished and that's primarily due to popular demand has dictated the pathing of game updates. Just because you aren't into short chicks or muscle chicks with green skin doesn't do it for you doesn't mean everyone isn't into it.
Uh, short and muscled sounds pretty good to me. I was being sarcastic about the foot thing. In most of the games like this one, where there is a "femdom" route, I play for a few hours just to find out its a footjob. Or two lesbians that have nothing to do with with the MC. I trust frosty, but that post is quite old, so maybe I'm being unfair.

I'll give this game a chance, but I'm really hoping its not like the MC is douchebag who basically has one girl who does some really basic things and call it a day. I'm gonna trust you, so don't be "That guy"

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
how can i get though dabba slave route the game ended when fight with ghorza and use the red orb

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Uh, short and muscled sounds pretty good to me. I was being sarcastic about the foot thing. In most of the games like this one, where there is a "femdom" route, I play for a few hours just to find out its a footjob. Or two lesbians that have nothing to do with with the MC. I trust frosty, but that post is quite old, so maybe I'm being unfair.

I'll give this game a chance, but I'm really hoping its not like the MC is douchebag who basically has one girl who does some really basic things and call it a day. I'm gonna trust you, so don't be "That guy"
I remember the drow lady was the femdom path. Orc lady wasn't implemented. Honestly can't remember any femdom activity with the Drow lady, even though I played it too the end. Must have been very light, but it's a while I played it.

Generally I have to say it is not a bad game though. If you have nothing else to play I would say give it a try, just don't expect too much femdom content and be careful not to stumble into the plenty available maledom content. ;)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I remember the drow lady was the femdom path. Orc lady wasn't implemented. Honestly can't remember any femdom activity with the Drow lady, even though I played it too the end. Must have been very light, but it's a while I played it.

Generally I have to say it is not a bad game though. If you have nothing else to play I would say give it a try, just don't expect too much femdom content and be careful not to stumble into the plenty available maledom content. ;)
I'll give it a go, I just hope that if I can't be submissive, I'm not forced to be a douche ^_^;;

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes