• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
The family route still isn't finished right? According to the changelog it's been in limbo for a while now.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
On sandy blue route, when given the choice to give soldiers drinks or their meal choose to give them food. Ghorza will allow the threesome then
Thank you. I also miss two scenes with Death, one after the image or we see after having slept with her at the castle under human form, and another in the second line of his pictures. Does anyone know how to get them?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So just played through the game and well I gotta say I am kinda surprised at how the game plays out at the moment.

Kinda heavy spoilers on the game so gonna put the following in spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 27, 2021
Is the game finished? I don't see the tag "completed" but some times on this sites some games are finished even though it is not said.

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
OK... first things first... just so I don't waste my time... I trying to understand the walkthrough... WTF? I feel something is left out... for a walkthrough point of view you forgot to mention that chasing a certain girl will stop you from meeting others... like if you stay with Sandy, you wont meet Death (or maybe not yet)... To me the Walkthrough makes no sense as its not linear and it just confuses me! MAKE ONE BETTER or none at all... I just fucking hate a poor faking job... Yes I am that lazy cunt that wants you to do something right or even perfect for that matter! Delete this worthless piss of shit you call a Walkthrough and make one that tells you the choices as they come in the game ... mentioning that choosing this will make not do this ... and so on!

LAZY...

• Angry
Reactions: Sneak_Deer

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
i thought this game was finished so it is not? since its still getting uptaded and u know, a continuation of Ghorza MB which i dont know what that is

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes