PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
guess what, this game is full of softlock and wrong script..
The market was to get the spermicide, meet the aunt, get to the brothel, and sister to get you past the guard. If you are on Morta route, you are likely past that, if there is a problem look at this modded walk-through posted on page one https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fate-of-irnia-v0-58-winterlook.970/post-2529350 You can restart the game. I successfully went through about all iterations with the various female choice including groups, my two least favorites were the drow being dominant, and the halfling, I am not certain the halfling was a complete to end choice.

Jun 25, 2017
The market was to get the spermicide, meet the aunt, get to the brothel, and sister to get you past the guard. If you are on Morta route, you are likely past that, if there is a problem look at this modded walk-through posted on page one https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fate-of-irnia-v0-58-winterlook.970/post-2529350 You can restart the game. I successfully went through about all iterations with the various female choice including groups, my two least favorites were the drow being dominant, and the halfling, I am not certain the halfling was a complete to end choice.
I followed it. Deviates after first meeting the aunt and sleeping with death at the aunts estate, and the following day she leaves you a note to meet her at the market. The guide says to than off course go to the market but I've only the option to go to the brothel.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I followed it. Deviates after first meeting the aunt and sleeping with death at the aunts estate, and the following day she leaves you a note to meet her at the market. The guide says to than off course go to the market but I've only the option to go to the brothel.
I am pretty sure that note was from the aunt and it was to meet the aunt at the pool? But I would have to do a play through. Sorry, someone more current may help, offer a recent save I guess.

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Wait, is this finished ? If my memory serves me right it was 0.7 for some months or year but it's now completed ?

The Maker of the game, didn't finish the game. He left tons and tons of bugs glitches and unfinished paths, tossed a completed tagg onto it and moved on. Some paths are messed up. Also pretty sure there are a couple of crashes somewhere.

I would advice not to support this person until they come back and actually fix this crap.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Well it seems from what everyone is saying about this game it's not worth downloading, right?
IT is an Awesome game, but unfinished/abandonedware/glitchy. -_- Dev needs to get back here and fix this stuff. Also looks like a few paths were just cut or given up on even trying to make. Pretty good game none the less. It is just annoying bs, that goes from in progress, to complete just to move onto another.

wolfund

Aug 22, 2017
Well it seems from what everyone is saying about this game it's not worth downloading, right?
This game is only half of what it wanted to be. So quite nice right up until the last stretch where everything fall apart because it become VERY clear they didn't really give much of a fuck about the game anymore. At least they wrote endings for every route, even if the game fall flat at least it end

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
This game is only half of what it wanted to be. So quite nice right up until the last stretch where everything fall apart because it become VERY clear they didn't really give much of a fuck about the game anymore. At least they wrote endings for every route, even if the game fall flat at least it end
not even all routes, water naiad red route was never finished.

Reactions: mrttao

xanthus88

Nov 30, 2018
Love the game, and have to echo that it's essentially abandoned, with things mostly tied up just to say it's done. It should have an abandoned tag on it. The game has plenty of spots where it becomes readily apparent that more was planned but never finished: The Water Naiad, Leanora, as well as the plot-line involving turning Jeremy into a woman, and the route involving the Queen being underdeveloped are all areas that were dropped. Leanora kinda pisses me off the most, because it feels like you were meant to have a route with her, but it never happens. It also feels like there was meant to be a bit more that happens post saving the kingdom as well, so some routes such as the Queen are completely worthless with very little pay off. It is a great game, but it certainly needed a few more updates before it could be called finished. I would love for modders to finish and expand the game since the creator wont.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Love the game, and have to echo that it's essentially abandoned, with things mostly tied up just to say it's done. It should have an abandoned tag on it. The game has plenty of spots where it becomes readily apparent that more was planned but never finished: The Water Naiad, Leanora, as well as the plot-line involving turning Jeremy into a woman, and the route involving the Queen being underdeveloped are all areas that were dropped. Leanora kinda pisses me off the most, because it feels like you were meant to have a route with her, but it never happens. It also feels like there was meant to be a bit more that happens post saving the kingdom as well, so some routes such as the Queen are completely worthless with very little pay off. It is a great game, but it certainly needed a few more updates before it could be called finished. I would love for modders to finish and expand the game since the creator wont.
Pretty sure that would be Storm of Pooptsthrophe that no one would want to have to put up with. First of all, unless the Moderator or w/e here labels abandoned or w/e. The Creator will come where copyright, theif, etc, permissions, and do what ever it takes to have it removed here.

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
I'll agree that the game doesn't feel quite finished. To me it was clear there were big issues in development considering the crisscrossing of art styles, I'm not even counting all the issue with red paths or the completely missing variants of paths. When I did a 100% playthrough I didn't come across a huge number of bugs or crashes so I can't comment on it, but as is the game is playable and is mostly a complete idea, especially with the execution for how you branch to the paths.

I wish I saw the most complete version of this game, but I can't in good fair call it "abandoned" other games are much more deserving of that tag.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
I'll agree that the game doesn't feel quite finished. To me it was clear there were big issues in development considering the crisscrossing of art styles, I'm not even counting all the issue with red paths or the completely missing variants of paths. When I did a 100% playthrough I didn't come across a huge number of bugs or crashes so I can't comment on it, but as is the game is playable and is mostly a complete idea, especially with the execution for how you branch to the paths.

I wish I saw the most complete version of this game, but I can't in good fair call it "abandoned" other games are much more deserving of that tag.
Winterlook has a trackrecord by now of not really abandoning but certainly shortening his games since it was quite clear that this game and Shelter were supposed to have a lot more content and routes to explore but he seems to have the attention span of the average zoomer nowadays with how quickly he will start a new project while the previous one gets a half assed finish

Reactions: mrttao

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
Winterlook has a trackrecord by now of not really abandoning but certainly shortening his games since it was quite clear that this game and Shelter were supposed to have a lot more content and routes to explore but he seems to have the attention span of the average zoomer nowadays with how quickly he will start a new project while the previous one gets a half assed finish
I also got that feeling from SHELTER, I think the issue may be closer to over ambition than anything else, if they made a smaller game for once than they'd probably finish it.

Reactions: jamonserrano

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Screenshot_2.png

When trying to progress through Death's romance route, i do not get a option to meet her in the market, instead i get this black screen and only option to go to the brothel, can someone tell me if there is anyway to fix this issue?

Su37

Apr 3, 2022
I have the android version and i can't get past the name entry screen. Enter button doesn't seem to work.

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes