brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
was there a change to Ghorza route I cannot seem to Impregnate her
...was there any pregnancy to begin with? In this game? I mean, maybe in the future something can be done but right now, I don't think so :pokerFace:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Interesting game to say the least, and look forward to future installments. Not sure why the MC was picked to be Hand of the Queen?! Did it have something to do with his father and/or special abilities, and who vouched for him?

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
...was there any pregnancy to begin with? In this game? I mean, maybe in the future something can be done but right now, I don't think so :pokerFace:
there was, on one playthrough I impregnate her in the last H scene the sperm and eggs image showed up

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
no, I doubt that I was able to impregnate her that's why she made my top 3 just below mom and sister

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
there was, on one playthrough I impregnate her in the last H scene the sperm and eggs image showed up
...I honestly didn't see that scene. Was that implemented in one of these latest updates? Because last time I played this, was probably 0.25 or so? Don't remember the exact numerations of the updates right now but was looong ago XD

(probably around the time when, for example the mother route, finishes with that scene in bed with her (inside the castle) and that's it. Now that I think about, maybe it's even more than a couple of updates D: - too busy dealing with everything else :FeelsBadMan:)

Last edited:

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
no, I doubt that I was able to impregnate her that's why she made my top 3 just below mom and sister
Well, images were leaked here, and you can see that there are no scene like you described with her (sperm and egg).

Ryo

May 28, 2017
anybody got the CG from 0.32 or 0.33? The link from february is down :(

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello mates, I recently came across this lovely game but I've got to ask, is this game abandoned?
Thanks in advance.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Fate of Irnia v0.34+walkthrough (pdf version)

WIN: - - -
MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes