weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
someone should probably tell rosalin that just because you're the queen's hand you're not really royalty and thus she probably won't get the priviliges associated with being the mother of a royal bastard

Jun 13, 2018
I've been playing this for a couple builds now and I fear I have to complain about the text. Now this isn't a complaint about grammar or spelling, no. This is about the fact that some times the text on screen gets cut off when it goes over the size of the text box. I have tried making the game window bigger but it does nothing to fix the problem.
For the next build, or maybe even the one after that, could you address this problem? I feel like I'm missing out on some details/dialog when this happens.

Reactions: Seth Phoenix2000

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You can't really get anyone pregnant yet right? One of the last scenes at the witch's place you can get a potion that should help towards it, but after that you end up with the uprising scene and game over, or at least, that is how far the content goes.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
@darkoraclegirl Use the history box to read what din't fit in the screen

@Joshua Tree You could knock some characters up for some time now, one of the first was Miriam on MB route quite a while ago, now you can do it to Beatrice also, both romance an MB.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
For your info, the Mac version in the OP isn't a Mac app. It seems to be a windows version too.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
How do I get further with the mother? The only option I've ever had with her using the orb is that one night in which she plays with herself in bed.
When she asks if you met anyone you liked during your first night out you need to pick "Mention her". You will then confess your interest in her and she will come up with a plan to prove you wrong. You then get to pick if you want to use red again to corrupt her or if you want to try more traditional path, which will lead to the romance path.

With mommy in tow you can then pick your sister up when staying at your aunt's. I hope this helps.

what's the new jenny scene?
Not sure if the only way, but at least one way:

* Red for Sandy the barmaid, come inside.
* Red mom, red sister.
* You can also pick the help from Rosalin the head maid.
* When Sandy shows up during the party to demand alimony for her upcoming offspring you should imprison Jeremy.
* When possible, visit Jeremy. Let Red make him more presentable.
* Save the queen.
* Next we have long selection of activities, including the new scene to visit Jenny and the new Rosalin scene.

PS. Jenny, previously known as Jeremy the pirate, has a scene that involves deposit option and stocks. And these are not investment terms here. ;)

EDIT: merged my ugly double post.

Jigsaw97

Jul 3, 2018
Does it end at you out of your carriage, looking at a castle?
No button works after that.
I know I'm late but this happens sometimes when you start the game using an old save.
Start a New Game and skip the scenes if you wish and it should proceed after the castle.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes