maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
How do I get further with the mother? The only option I've ever had with her using the orb is that one night in which she plays with herself in bed.
When she asks if you met anyone you liked during your first night out you need to pick "Mention her". You will then confess your interest in her and she will come up with a plan to prove you wrong. You then get to pick if you want to use red again to corrupt her or if you want to try more traditional path, which will lead to the romance path.

With mommy in tow you can then pick your sister up when staying at your aunt's. I hope this helps.

what's the new jenny scene?
Not sure if the only way, but at least one way:

* Red for Sandy the barmaid, come inside.
* Red mom, red sister.
* You can also pick the help from Rosalin the head maid.
* When Sandy shows up during the party to demand alimony for her upcoming offspring you should imprison Jeremy.
* When possible, visit Jeremy. Let Red make him more presentable.
* Save the queen.
* Next we have long selection of activities, including the new scene to visit Jenny and the new Rosalin scene.

PS. Jenny, previously known as Jeremy the pirate, has a scene that involves deposit option and stocks. And these are not investment terms here. ;)

EDIT: merged my ugly double post.

Jigsaw97

Jul 3, 2018
Does it end at you out of your carriage, looking at a castle?
No button works after that.
I know I'm late but this happens sometimes when you start the game using an old save.
Start a New Game and skip the scenes if you wish and it should proceed after the castle.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
About time we knocked up our goddess waifu. She is so horny that she is practically begging to be impregnated.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
love the Lady Death path...finally got to rescue the Queen...rubbing hands together waiting for next update

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I can't even start the lady death route. I followed the walkthrough, but there is no option to tell mom about her

edit: nvm sry... i didn't do the click on her face part lol

Big Bad Wolf

May 13, 2017
I downloaded the zip file and I tried to unzip the file and I received a message saying that it is not a valid zip file and cannot be opened

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes