baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
After killing roland is the furthest we can go right now?
That would be what 'End of this build.' means, yes. None of the routes go further than this atm.

And yeah to add to the char swapping thing, I brought Ghorza (vanilla) along with me but ended up following Beatrace's romance route, then Ghorza suddenly vanooshed and the previous General was back by the first sparring session, which was nice for a briefly cheaper barracks but also weird.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
That would be what 'End of this build.' means, yes. None of the routes go further than this atm.
To be fair, asking for this game is a completely valid question, seeing as that message has been left in newer updates accidentally a couple of times.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I really like the story and the characters, but hate the engine the dev is using. Why not use Renpy or something less buggy? Besides that, and the fact that you can't load a save file where you are making a choice I really like it

Reactions: Earthling

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
it doesn't work, how do I do it. I press desktop and etc, but I can't choose the game. I think I have to make it a zip or etc
did you unzip the game?

did you create a wrapper?

if you did both

wineskin wrapper (or whatever you named it) > install software> locate the game folder> open the exe.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
this dev knows how to get my heroism blood burning with excitement,
a weak hero with 3 options and a way to woo maidens using his own neutral pure choice without relaying on magical power's,

the philosophical mythology behind this is genies.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Im still waiting for the mindbreak of Ghorza to continue and cant wait to mind break the succubus. Also on the romance route of Ghorza if you choose to buy the drug it error jams!

Jun 19, 2017
Opening the .exe does nothing. Node.js and TFOI.exe are running in the background (checked through Task Manager), but no window or anything.

Tried this in v0.44 and v0.46, any solutions? I'm on Windows.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes