malice12

Dec 17, 2021
So what happens just had a baby and then had it taken away. How do I progress? Max out health? Max out relationship with Lime?
u can go out the door if the men's mood is on 100. u can also bond with the baby so it won't get sold, but the baby occupies the bed so the game is locked to the bad end if u escape the bandit camp.

em currently trying to max out lime, maybe it won't lead to a bad end when she escapes.

game is not so degen as it looked, tis kinda mild and boring after sometime coz the dialogues are just the repeating = =

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I've seen game like this 4 years ago, on the other site, but in bad drawing. Names "Onichi quest" Primary content on this was captivity by bandits or goblins on defeat. Only male domination. Lots of bad ends. This one has same bandit room lul, even same rpgm engine - vx ace. Looks like he finally re-drew it.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
gameplay is just basically waiting for the "man waiting for his turn" every night, it feels like this is supposed to be minigame inside another h-game

so far i've only discovered bad ends, my excitement and motivation to play is long gone = =

- escape via running around and going outside --> monster bad end
- wait and agree to be sold off --> orc end+bonus incest orc end
- escape while being transported --> wolf/dog end
- wait for lime to die so tana can escape by swapping to lime's corpse --> another bad end

maybe there's no good end, and em kinda tired seeing the line "man waiting for his turn" already
i'll just try mor tomorrow or just wait for other ppl to play

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Ah yes, another Turboincel game.

This shit is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond the line. I can't believe someone actually sat down and made this shit. I'm actually surprised they didn't either kill or fuck the baby, too.

I know there's "shock fap" for those inclined but this ain't it. This is borderline criminal against humanity. Even if it's "not real" and shit.

Like the quiet kid drawing guns and dead people at school. It's "not real" but you'd still want to ask him if he's OK and get on his good side, if you know what I mean.

"Please purchase this if you want to support our circle in the future" that's a big yikes, fam. If your "circle" does shit like this, then it shouldn't exist. This isn't like lolicon and other disgusting shit, this is way too gone.
Ah Creiz, your virtue signaling never gets old. Repetitive as hell tho.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
ok how the fuck did the side story for a game is almost triple the size of the original game XD

edit: ah nvm it appear because of another file called "high quality CG", is this file essential to the game or is it just another bonus and I can just delete them?

edit 2 : ah yep they can be deleted

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 8 Votes