Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
love your game, dude. great job. keep up the good work. also any plans to explain what happened to MC mother?
Thanks, I appreciate it.

As for the MC's mother, nothing special really. They were moving between town so she could starts a new job. The caravan they were in was attacked by orcs and she was killed. The MC awakened and killed the orcs, and a couple of innocents people.

If you talk about what happened with her and his biological father, that's for the future, yes.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Thanks, I appreciate it.

As for the MC's mother, nothing special really. They were moving between town so she could starts a new job. The caravan they were in was attacked by orcs and she was killed. The MC awakened and killed the orcs, and a couple of innocents people.

If you talk about what happened with her and his biological father, that's for the future, yes.
thanks for the reply and yes, I was asking about how MC mother and biological father got together. no spoilers of course. just a yes or no was all I was asking

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
just check patreon for progress on te next update,and its out a little early this month nice work vanderer
can't wait for the public release

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
just check patreon for progress on te next update,and its out a little early this month nice work vanderer
can't wait for the public release
Thanks, but it's actually a couple of days late. :)

I try to do a release a month, but my work schedule means that sometimes I have more or less time. The last one took 2 weeks or so, and this one a little over a month.

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ixcez and AlexTorch

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Yeah, my bad, I responded too fast when I was on break at work. The 9 is the date it's available for all patrons.

It will be free the 16. My apologies for the confusion.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Fiery Scion [Update 9a] [Vander] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Update 8b -> Update 9a [731 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes