Zareem

May 20, 2017
Hey, that's no problem, we discussed it further, and he was right about the textbox at least, I made it more transparent.

I always enjoy feedback, of course I don't always act on it if I don't agree with it, but honest feedback like his, or yours, is always welcome. :)
Hi, will 5-euro tier patrons be able to get 0.8 today?

Rogue One

Anima Vestra, Aurum.
Game Developer
Feb 7, 2023
what is the UpdateOnly file? couple games I've seen have it but I don't really know what it is.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
what is the UpdateOnly file? couple games I've seen have it but I don't really know what it is.
For some games, the dev keeps files separate enough that they can create an "Update" file, which means you can download a much smaller file that contains ONLY the new things in the most recent update, so it can be unzipped into an existing game folder with the previous version. If you click the "UPDATE ONLY" link, you'll see in that post where Bob69 has an update specifically labeled Universal: Update 6a -> Update 7a (which means if you have the previous version, Update 6a, you can download the much smaller UpdateOnly file and update to Update 7a that way without having to download the whole game again).

Rogue One

Anima Vestra, Aurum.
Game Developer
Feb 7, 2023
For some games, the dev keeps files separate enough that they can create an "Update" file, which means you can download a much smaller file that contains ONLY the new things in the most recent update, so it can be unzipped into an existing game folder with the previous version. If you click the "UPDATE ONLY" link, you'll see in that post where Bob69 has an update specifically labeled Universal: Update 6a -> Update 7a (which means if you have the previous version, Update 6a, you can download the much smaller UpdateOnly file and update to Update 7a that way without having to download the whole game again).

Thank you very much <3

entotre

Nov 14, 2020
3DCG, Male Protagonist, MILF, Stripping, Handjob, Harem, Interracial, Lesbian, Exhibitionism , Virgin , Oral Sex , Creampie, Masturbation

Planned tags: Pregnancy (a major theme of the game), Voyeur (avoidable), Footjob, Lactation, Spanking , Titfuck, Urination (avoidable), Voyeurism (avoidable), anal (avoidable)
Why is this tagged BDSM and Slave in the search?

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheFieryScion-U8b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Fiery Scion [Update 8b] [Vander]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
can someone explain to me what the Extras in the OP are? is it just the update or is it extra content?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
A really good update, there is nothing that i can say on this update that i dislike, everything was really nice, and that ending was really cute. This game came out of nowhere (to me at least) and is already on my list of amazing games.

can someone explain to me what the Extras in the OP are? is it just the update or is it extra content?
The compressed version of the game, and the torrent of the game, there is no extra content for the game, just useful links for some people.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
A really good update, there is nothing that i can say on this update that i dislike, everything was really nice, and that ending was really cute. This game came out of nowhere (to me at least) and is already on my list of amazing games.

The compressed version of the game, and the torrent of the game, there is no extra content for the game, just useful links for some people.
ty for clearing that up

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Fiery Scion [Update 8b] [Vander] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Update 7a -> Update 8b [207 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Small nitpick, but not a fan of the change from red to brown for textbox names. Makes it real hard to see in some scenes. Ofc you can infer who's talking most of the time, but i think keeping it red would be best.
1686749042161.png

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Small nitpick, but not a fan of the change from red to brown for textbox names. Makes it real hard to see in some scenes. Ofc you can infer who's talking most of the time, but i think keeping it red would be best.
View attachment 2696786
I agree, i changed it back already for the next version.

I didnt want to upload everything again for that little detail.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes