Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
The game is decent so far, so as long as you keep other males away from the harem girls and lesbian doesnt do it behind MC back I will continue to play. I'm not too excited that the game is going to have voyeurism and unavoidable lesbian though. I think it's content that doesn't fit well with harem which is the main theme of the game. Seeing that you also do not plan to make it an important part of the game, if I where you I would reconsider adding those elements in your place, but it is your game so your decision. As I mentioned before I think the game has potential but if the project is successful it will be despite having voyeur and lesbian and not because of it.

Last edited:

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
The game is decent so far, so as long as you keep other males away from the harem girls and lesbian dosnt do it behind MC back I will continue to play. I'm not too excited that the game is going to have voyeurism and unavoidable lesbian though. I think it's content that doesn't fit well with harem which is the main theme of the game. Seeing that you also do not plan to make it an important part of the game, if I where you I would reconsider adding those elements in your place, but it is your game so your decision. As I mentioned before I think the game has potential but if the project is successful it will be despite having voyeur and lesbian and not because of it.
Thanks for the polite review. If you played the game, you get what sort of lesbian content is in it, like Monica had in the bath for example. The MC's wives and concubines will only have lesbian sex with the gals inside the harem and the player will always have the choice to watch or join.

As for voyeurism, the same way that the MC is having sex in front of others in his own home, a guy will have sex with his own woman inside his own home too, when you visits them. You will always be able to avoid it and the choices will make that very clear.

And no, the LIs will never cheat on the MC and will not be shared with another dude. And you will never see potential LI's having sex with another guy, ever. That sort of kink make my dick crawls inside.

As for success....I intend to have a patreon but it is more for pocket change and perhaps buy a part or two for my pc. I am making this game because I like making it first.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello Vanderer
welcome to F95 and thank you for supporting/sharing your project here.

all i can say right now is just - WOW - this is just a beta/first release - you are kidding. other developers need months and more to present such content. the overview doesn't begin to describe what really makes up your story. for me personally, you managed to combine the story with good artwork, nice animations into something special with a lot of potential. I can only advise everyone to take a close look at this VN and form their own opinion.

surely there are games with better animations, a shooter-like combat system and better english translations. I didn't miss any of that and even the assignment of some texts to the wrong people didn't particularly bother me.

i don't like patreon and the patreon rules, but if you would get an account like "buy me a coffee", i would be willing to support the further development from time to time.

I wish you all the best and I'm already looking forward to the next update and the continuation of the story.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Hello Vanderer
welcome to F95 and thank you for supporting/sharing your project here.

all i can say right now is just - WOW - this is just a beta/first release - you are kidding. other developers need months and more to present such content. the overview doesn't begin to describe what really makes up your story. for me personally, you managed to combine the story with good artwork, nice animations into something special with a lot of potential. I can only advise everyone to take a close look at this VN and form their own opinion.

surely there are games with better animations, a shooter-like combat system and better english translations. I didn't miss any of that and even the assignment of some texts to the wrong people didn't particularly bother me.

i don't like patreon and the patreon rules, but if you would get an account like "buy me a coffee", i would be willing to support the further development from time to time.

I wish you all the best and I'm already looking forward to the next update and the continuation of the story.
Thank you man, I appreciate the compliment. Like you said, english is my second language so there is some errors, especially with the grammar, I know, hence the beta moniker.

As for the assignment of the text to the wrong person, I would appreciate if you could precise when so I could correct it for the next version.

Monetisation will come later....and you are probably right, "Buy me a coffee" could be an interesting option for those who dislike patreon. It will come later though.

But thanks, that sort of post really motivate me to continue.

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
The Fiery Scion [Beta] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 627mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Please add more mirror download, i can't download on mixdrop for some reason

inochichan

Oct 30, 2017
Pretty decent size for a first update. Reasonable amounts of things that weren't sex considering the premise (which is good, because no matter how enjoyable it is it won't make me stay around)
Also, I saw a shortstack, and that makes me happy.

Reactions: Vanderer

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Thanks for the polite review. If you played the game, you get what sort of lesbian content is in it, like Monica had in the bath for example. The MC's wives and concubines will only have lesbian sex with the gals inside the harem and the player will always have the choice to watch or join.

As for voyeurism, the same way that the MC is having sex in front of others in his own home, a guy will have sex with his own woman inside his own home too, when you visits them. You will always be able to avoid it and the choices will make that very clear.

And no, the LIs will never cheat on the MC and will not be shared with another dude. And you will never see potential LI's having sex with another guy, ever. That sort of kink make my dick crawls inside.

As for success....I intend to have a patreon but it is more for pocket change and perhaps buy a part or two for my pc. I am making this game because I like making it first.
That actually sounds more hilarious than intended it's like the mc goes to visit them to talk about old times, the weather, or whatever and the couple he visits will randomly start fucking in front of him.:LOL:
I guess it's actually the mc chooses to spy on them fucking in their bedroom or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Vanderer

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
That actually sounds more hilarious than intended it's like the mc goes to visit them to talk about old times, the weather, or whatever and the couple he visits will randomly start fucking in front of him.:LOL:
I guess it's actually the mc chooses to spy on them fucking in their bedroom or something.
I know you were joking, but I am going to give you a serious answer.

Not really. How to explain that...since so few males are born and the population is in severe decline, they are pushed towards having as much sex as possible. Of course, generally people don't fuck around everywhere or in front of everybody. But in front of friends? Yeah, it can happens as long as the host initiate it. Also, having a big harem and showing off you virility is in some circles a mark of power, of prestige, and of course is favored by the fertility goddess, Ishtar. It's her shtick after all.

But there is also the individuals to take account of. Some don't like it, because they just don't and that's fine. Hence why the MC will always be able to reject it.

At least, that's how it goes in the kingdom the start of the story take place, Aetas. In other places the customs are different. For example, in The Grand Sultanate, women have a near total stranglehold on men, and they are treated as stallions. Well cared stallions but still without much freedom. Birds in a gilded cage. Except for the Sultan himself. In the southern Isles, any man who is born is a bedslave. In Honshu, aka fantasy japan, the situation is more subtle. Men are still married to only one woman in theory. In practice, they have several concubines, but it's hush hush, on the downlow because it's not proper.

And yeah, on a couple occasion the MC will be able to just lurk. Again I must make clear, because some people are sensitive about it, totally avoidable.

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes