MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Games enjoyable with an abundance of sex and a pretty easy to follow written story. I like most of the characters/girls. Could be without some though. Dwarven cook and the little half elven horse girl are two among some others I could personally be without. But all in all. it was fun read and a long game so far really if you read everything in Part 1. Also with the mod it feels almost more like a kinetic novel with a few choices. But that might be due to the mod and it's filtering system.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
pictures and reviews look promising. but couldn't find an answer to the question:

where does MC stand on the

alan harper.jpg <------------------ scale -----------------> 1715440520420.png

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
is he comparable to cosy?
Same type, but instead of dominant the MC has high power level. It's like if Cosy Cafe's MC put skillpoints to cooking instead of Dominant and could increase his cooking level super fast, could beat Akatsuki's sister but probably not their father yet. TFS's MC is learning about his Dom side though and to quote my own comment in that thread seems to be among the last 10% of actual Dom MCs. It's clearly not his true nature but he's not apologetic about it either and instead is proactive with the actual submissive characters. He's never going to be as much of a Dom as Cosy's MC but instead will have a bigger harem and more power.

Btw can you tell that TFS and Cosy Cafe are probably my all time favorite AVN's.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Same type, but instead of dominant the MC has high power level. It's like if Cosy Cafe's MC put skillpoints to cooking instead of Dominant and could increase his cooking level super fast, could beat Akatsuki's sister but probably not their father yet. TFS's MC is learning about his Dom side though and to quote my own comment in that thread seems to be among the last 10% of actual Dom MCs. It's clearly not his true nature but he's not apologetic about it either and instead is proactive with the actual submissive characters. He's never going to be as much of a Dom as Cosy's MC but instead will have a bigger harem and more power.

Btw can you tell that TFS and Cosy Cafe are probably my all time favorite AVN's.

being dominant is not a must. but submissive wimp MCs are unbearable. definitely interested now (y)

thanks for the elaborate answer. appreciate it.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023

true i wouldn't say the MC in TFS is a "dom" hes more assertive and stubborn then dominate

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Vanderer
can you please make a proper split between part 1 and part 2.
currently, they are the same project at different versions. with different content.
they are considered to be the same game instead of two different games by renpy.

when a renpy save is made, it saves into two locations at the same time.
/game/saves/
and also a second common renpy folder whose location varies by the OS.

there is a common renpy folder in appdata (or home if on linux) called Thescionofthedragon-1646281579 where a copy of all the saves and the persist resides.

renpy will try to grab saves from both sources. and it has some methods to decide which is the correct version in case of a mismatch.

by having different content games (part 1 and part 2) be considered the same game by renpy can introduce save conflicts that can cause a mess in your save folders.
and of course the game crashes if you try to load a save made in part 1 into part 2, or try to load a save from part 2 into part 1.

Reactions: slick97

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Vanderer
currently, they are the same project at different versions. with different content.
they are considered to be the same game instead of two different games by renpy.

/game/saves/

there is a common renpy folder in appdata (or home if on linux) called Thescionofthedragon-1646281579 where a copy of all the saves and the persist resides.

renpy will try to grab saves from both sources. and it has some methods to decide which is the correct version in case of a mismatch.

by having different content games (part 1 and part 2) be considered the same game by renpy can introduce save conflicts that can cause a mess in your save folders.
and of course the game crashes if you try to load a save made in part 1 into part 2, or try to load a save from part 2 into part 1.
i can see how trying to lood part 1 in part 2 would cause a issue
but i think changing it now would probably cause more people a problem then people who load part 1 in part 2(or vice versa)
changing it now would mean everyone has to ether move their saves or replay from start off part two,also he'd have to redo a bunch off code to make save import work then test it.

i haven't seen anyone really have a issue whit loading wrong saves or anything like that( only issue at the start off part 2 was people trying to start instead off load from the save file )

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Vanderer

/game/saves/

Like Hihaho said, the problem is that now if I change the save system, evereyone will have to start over. Not good.

The sharing of the saves is indeed what I was going after, and as saves corruption, I had some, but that was the same problem in part 1.

Anyways, I ain't going to change it now, too late for that.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes