Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I'm not sure if it is errors on my part, but a lot of the dialogue has the characters' names listed as someone else entirely or be making up new names on the spot. Also, is this game going to be strictly linear or will the players have choices to make, for example, on who they pursue as a LI? Personally, I'm not attracted to maids such as Celeste, Martha, etc much less want to impregnate them with my seed. Besides that, the characters are enjoyable and the world-building is top tier. I'm patiently waiting to see what else is in store for us.
A lots of Li are unavoidable. I understand wanting the choice, I really do, but since I intend to have the pregnancy phase shown, having to make the different renders for all the possibilities will take too much time. In a scene with 5 women, it means hundreds of additional renders. Most games put the pregnancy at the end of the game for that reason, I choose another path but the downside is forced LIs. But the intensity, the depth of the relationship, the player will have an input on it.

The weirder Li, like some monster girls, etc... will be avoidable.

It is after all a hobby done after my work hours, as such my time is sadly limited and I want the story to advance at a decent pace. I also want to keep the scope of the game reasonable and avoid burnout.

I will look into the naming issue, thank you.

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you guys will enjoy it. :)
Not a full review yet just some simple feedback for the moment.

I like the genre, the setting, the positioning of the MC in the story.

The MC isn't a wuss afraid of girls, that's a plus.

I like the pregnancy, the LI's, the harem aspects, guarding the city, being made a lord.

This is absolutely the kind of VN I'd buy, for the most part.

I do have one humble request. I'd prefer that the lesbian content be... maybe "avoidable" isn't the right word. To explain: I've seen several developers integrate "no messing about with my girls" into the story. In other words, my MC, if given the power, would tell his spouse(s) to keep his bed warm and stay out the bed of everyone else. I'd like that as an option. It also fits the setting. I have zero interest in girl-on-girl sex scenes. They're boring.

Now, I'm not making any demands. I'm not telling any developers what to do. This may be too much work or something you're not interested in, and that's fine. It's just my preference and feedback.

Regardless, I look forward to trying out more of this game/story. Cheers!

have a nice day cat.gif

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I see that it is an often asked request. I could make the future lesbian content optional...but probably not the threesome/foursome/bi one. That would not be that much work so yes I will look into it.

Reactions: Kalsan

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Added the mac version, but....I do not have a mac so I could not test it. If someone could, I would appreciate it.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I see that it is an often asked request. I could make the future lesbian content optional...but probably not the threesome/foursome/bi one. That would not be that much work so yes I will look into it.
Thank you for considering it.

gintana bow.gif

Reactions: jdw6

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Really fantastic opening to this, the amount of content for an initial release is great, far longer than you would normally find on this site. The story so far is great and intrigued to see where it is going, the pregnancy aspect of the story especially as most VN's don't go there until right at the end and you get very little of it, and I like the world building and setting it's a change of pace from what we see here regularly, MC seems a decent person which is always a plus, I did like the fact that it didn't matter whether it was his wife or a slave the women were all roughly treated the same and they were all shown the same affection, I don't know why it seems so rare to find a VN that has kisses and cuddles so very nice touch, affection is always appreciated instead of just here is a sex scene, bam we're done.

Played so many VN's where another male is in the story and a complete idiot or just plain annoying I'm enjoying the interactions and dynamic between Athagan and MC, the women themselves, models are good and plenty of differing personalities which keeps it interesting, personally doesn't bother me that so far nobody has been unavoidable for this reason, those in the adventurers party are all pretty interesting but looking forward to learning a bit more about Kes especially. We've been introduced to a lot of female characters in the opening release, is there anyone we've met so far who won't be on the LI list or at least get to bang? I assumed being Athagans wife Liliana wouldn't be but hard to tell who else.

As quite a few people have brought it up already in regard to lesbian scenes, I personally would also go on the side of making it optional if possible, 3some, 4some, 20 person orgy, whatever is fine as long as MC is involved, Karla is obviously interested in women but don't really want to see her getting it on with everyone in the castle, didn't mind the scene in the baths where Monica gets fingered by Millah as MC is still there fucking Anne, but straight F/F scenes are just kinda meh.

There were a couple of naming issues as someone mentioned prior but nothing major but apart from that, yeah, just a great opening release, good luck to the dev and looking forward to the first update.

Last edited:

MightyKraken

Aug 4, 2021
I think this is an outstanding effort. The story is full of characters that act like adults, which is a very refreshing change of pace. MC reminds me a little of the old Prince Valiant comic strip - but only in a good way. I've gone through hundreds of these and this is the first one to compel me to actually reply.

I was an English major in college, and from that perspective I'm quite impressed at the way the story is unfolding, at the way the plot elements are slowly working their way into the narrative. The prose needs some cleanup, but that is trivial compared to what has been accomplished so far.

I'd like to put in a vote for letting the girls fool around whenever they please. In a world in which women vastly outnumber men, I think relationships between women would quickly normalize. And the MC doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would forbid this, especially given some Karla's comments. Reading between the lines, I personally think the author of this story has it just right, and I'd encourage him to steam right ahead with his original vision intact.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
With the same work, you can put a button at the beginning of the game to eliminate other men's sex scenes and make this a real Harem game.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I'd like to put in a vote for letting the girls fool around whenever they please. In a world in which women vastly outnumber men, I think relationships between women would quickly normalize. And the MC doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would forbid this, especially given some Karla's comments. Reading between the lines, I personally think the author of this story has it just right, and I'd encourage him to steam right ahead with his original vision intact.
I'm on board with this. Let them fool around and have fun. Maybe even get a lover. It's not like they'll knock each other up, throwing a monkey wrench into a possible succession, so what are people worried about?

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I think this is an outstanding effort. The story is full of characters that act like adults, which is a very refreshing change of pace. MC reminds me a little of the old Prince Valiant comic strip - but only in a good way. I've gone through hundreds of these and this is the first one to compel me to actually reply.

I was an English major in college, and from that perspective I'm quite impressed at the way the story is unfolding, at the way the plot elements are slowly working their way into the narrative. The prose needs some cleanup, but that is trivial compared to what has been accomplished so far.

Thank you very much, oh mighty kraken! :D

Your last paragraph is exactly my thinking. Don't get me wrong, not every woman, even in that setting, is bi.

But on the other hand for most of the lesbian content I can easily give the player an option to avoid that content without having it affecting the story much so why not? There will be a few exception because they were a couple before even meeting the MC, so it will stay like that in that case since those are scenes I really want in the game.

I'm on board with this. Let them fool around and have fun. Maybe even get a lover. It's not like they'll knock each other up, throwing a monkey wrench into a possible succession, so what are people worried about?
Some people find that lesbian sex is cheating too. Which is a totally valid view. Not mine, of course, but I can understand that it can put some people off.

Anyways, the choice to let you women fool around will be there for those who like it, I just will add the possibility to skip most of it.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Thank you very much, oh mighty kraken! :D

Your last paragraph is exactly my thinking. Don't get me wrong, not every woman, even in that setting, is bi.

But on the other hand for most of the lesbian content I can easily give the player an option to avoid that content without having it affecting the story much so why not? There will be a few exception because they were a couple before even meeting the MC, so it will stay like that in that case since those are scenes I really want in the game.

Some people find that lesbian sex is cheating too. Which is a totally valid view. Not mine, of course, but I can understand that it can put some people off.

Anyways, the choice to let you women fool around will be there for those who like it, I just will add the possibility to skip most of it.
Character points (love , lust etc) & stat points (for mc) not available here ???
bummer
Even money stat not available here.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
We've been introduced to a lot of female characters in the opening release, is there anyone we've met so far who won't be on the LI list or at least get to bang? I assumed being Athagans wife Liliana wouldn't be but hard to tell who else.
I actually suspect Liliana will be an LI in the future, with Athagan's blessing. My speculation as to the reason (Spoilers for 0.1 plot events): Liliana sees the pregnancies around, and gets wistful and wants another of her own. For story reasons that have already been established in the game, Athagan is not capable of doing so, and who better to give his wife another child than his adopted son?

As for introduced women who won't be LIs:
  • Definitely Not: We know Maria will not be an LI due to the dev's stated "Not Included" tags. Depending how old she is, Cinthia (Monica's little sister) might be out for the same reason.
  • Probably Not: Adele (the bladesmith's wife/jewelry vendor) isn't very pretty and there's no reason for her to be interested. Solah (Andolisa priestess who runs orphanage) is significantly older than the other women and probably won't be.
  • Maybe Not: Most of the guards are probably just incidental, and might not be LIs (e.g. Suter, Lia). Depending on the resolution of their storyline, Nenha and Alyah might not be if the MC transfers them to the Queen.
  • No Idea Yet: No indication or even suggestion of LI state yes/no for Julia (intendant) or Latia (cook). There are a few distinctive-looking characters who haven't been named yet (e.g. the black weaponsmith merchant with the red/black dreads, the Ishtar priestess who received the MC).
  • Not Met Yet: I suspect at some point the rest of Karla's family will arrive and will all become LIs assuming her sisters are old enough. Any sisters who aren't old enough yet would not be available for the same reason as Maria above.

Last edited:

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
I actually suspect Liliana will be an LI in the future, with Athagan's blessing. My speculation as to the reason (Spoilers for 0.1 plot events): Liliana sees the pregnancies around, and gets wistful and wants another of her own. For story reasons that have already been established in the game, Athagan is not capable of doing so, and who better to give his wife another child than his adopted son?
I suppose that could be possible, I never really put that much thought into it, assumed as she was another man's wife she might be off limits, but I guess when you consider right at the start when MC was told not to touch Athagan's daughter and then later on they are to get married so MC becomes heir, as well as the fact that Martha one of Athagan's own personal maids was allowed to get pregnant to MC as well at her request, it definitely could be a possibility, it shows Athagan is willing to allow these things..

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I suppose that could be possible, I never really put that much thought into it, assumed as she was another man's wife she might be off limits, but I guess when you consider right at the start when MC was told not to touch Athagan's daughter and then later on they are to get married so MC becomes heir, as well as the fact that Martha one of Athagan's own personal maids was allowed to get pregnant to MC as well at her request, it definitely could be a possibility, it shows Athagan is willing to allow these things..
Exactly. And since Athagan is no longer capable of making his wife or personal maids pregnant, due to what the demons did to him, plus Liliana being a former high priestess of Ishtar, and very much willing to be wholly naked around the MC...

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes