AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm still goin to give it a shot, but I do hope there's a solo love path at some point.
In my opinion, is a really good game and well written story, the best advice that i could give is give the game a try and have your own conclusions, the main thing that maybe you don't like is that is really hard to have a solo relationship when there is almost no males in the world.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I also am not sure why they would recommend it as they know I'm not a huge harem guy. I'm still goin to give it a shot, but I do hope there's a solo love path at some point.
To follow up, while this is a VN and there are choices in the game that effect future play, most of the girls are inevitable more akin to a kinetic novel.

The premise is a fantasy setting where the gods command the few men in the world to form as big a harem as they can support to keep the species from dying off. If any of that isn't for you ... also, MC is basically set for life, so like I said before, the harem scale is going to go off the charts.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
In my opinion, is a really good game and well written story, the best advice that i could give is give the game a try and have your own conclusions, the main thing that maybe you don't like is that is really hard to have a solo relationship when there is almost no males in the world.
To follow up, while this is a VN and there are choices in the game that effect future play, most of the girls are inevitable more akin to a kinetic novel.

The premise is a fantasy setting where the gods command the few men in the world to form as big a harem as they can support to keep the species from dying off. If any of that isn't for you ... also, MC is basically set for life, so like I said before, the harem scale is going to go off the charts.
I'm still goin to give this a go at some point.

Reactions: gojira667

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Yeah that's a horseshit rule MC needs to have a sit down with the goddess (Ishtar?) And be like "ma'am have you seen the options out there for your girlies? Look at me now look at all the other men left, now look at me again. Here's my dick." Problem solved.
TBH, it's probably for genetic diversity since a priestess whose ward has formed has a much better chance of having a male child. So more men from different mothers and fathers to try and reduce inbreeding for all the harems or similar. So Ishtar may have a good reason for that rule.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's stated that Elves aren't effected by the fertility curse that humanity are, so would our halfelf children also be immune? Having children with elves could be a nice way for humanity to boost their numbers, have some elven blood added to the gene pool to purge the curse.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's stated that Elves aren't effected by the fertility curse that humanity are, so would our halfelf children also be immune? Having children with elves could be a nice way for humanity to boost their numbers, have some elven blood added to the gene pool to purge the curse.
Problem with that is Elves naturally aren't as fertile ... at least, they go decades between getting pregnant (if not centuries). I imagine that the elven blood would have to be pretty thin to breed enough to counteract the curse ... which would probably allow the curse to get a hold on those people anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Remember ... the curse isn't an inability to get pregnant, it's a lack of male children. So human males mating with elves probably still mostly produce females (considering where the curse probably does most of it's work), while male elves mating with humans would produce males that are more elvish than human, so the time interval would still be a factor if they didn't carry the curse in them.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
While I want MC to care for and fuck every woman in the game world... that's a big ask for Vanderer to actually pull off.
I don't even think that's necessary in this game. There are too many girls anyway.
The only thing I would ask is that we don't get any forms of NTR/sharing as it wouldn't fit the game or its lore.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Why? I mean haven't we already cucked others? What's one more? I really don't know. lol Haven't started playin yet. Just goin by what others have told me, when they said I should play this one.
As others have said, there's little to no cucking happening in this one. See the dev notes:
Not every woman in the game will be a love interest. I am not much into netori, so most women who are taken will not be romanceable, with some notable exceptions.
---
I also am not sure why they would recommend it as they know I'm not a huge harem guy. I'm still goin to give it a shot, but I do hope there's a solo love path at some point.
No solo paths. Again see the dev notes:
Also, there will be quite a lot of non-avoidable LIs. Since I intend to have an extensive cast and a lot of pregnancy sex, the number of renders for each scene would be too much otherwise. But, the intensity of the relationship will be different depending on choices. Arranged marriage vs love for example.
Also, for the weirder LIs you will be able to reject them.
---
TBH, it's probably for genetic diversity since a priestess whose ward has formed has a much better chance of having a male child. So more men from different mothers and fathers to try and reduce inbreeding for all the harems or similar. So Ishtar may have a good reason for that rule.
Vander confirmed via Discord that this is the case, and it's not a spoiler or a hidden factor. I'm sure there'll be some workaround in the future, but we'll have to wait and see. That said, in regards to a certain other former priestess, I suspect that the existing consanguinity rule only applies to the first child, which is the one with a 50-50 gender chance guaranteed by the ward.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Guys first of all I'm not seeing the fucking/voyeur scene fully I'm quite the game he getting blow.

The point is WHY I'm seeing HIS sex life in mc have sex the voyeur scene.
I haven't played the update yet, but seems like you answered your own question.
It's a voyeur scene, voyeur is specifically a fetish to watch others.
It is not cucking, since it is not seeing your own loved ones getting fucked, its the other person's wives.

And from what others have said here, there's an option to not see the scene, you chose the option to watch the scene, and are now upset, which is confusing.

You're implying that the scene has no place in a harem game, while I honestly have a counter argument, this is one of the only harem games where scenes like that actually make sense, since harems are pretty much tied to the lore of the game and many men in the game have already been stated to have harems/legally allowed to have them, not just the MC.

Whether people like it or not is subjective of course, but that's why the dev made it optional.
But I can understand adding the scene/reference to the scene for lore purposes.

Reactions: Vanderer
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes