HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I have to admit I did not think the Blackhand might be linked to the person in charge of city security. But now that you mention it, it makes sense.
yeah they are also to well organised for a band/guild off thieves/bandits.
also they can just buy up a district off real estate?? even if it was in the slums that requires some backing off sorts from officials

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
You'd think it would require thugs who could keep their mouths shut too. But they don't seem to have that... :D
yeah that's mainly due the existence off truth spells for this world, you only need a cleric strong enough to break said prisoners willpower and you get free access to all the info off said prisoners

sure their might a few people strong enough to resist it , but the way i see it all you need to do is bring in a stronger cleric or weaken that person willpower

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
Game is perfect just the way it is, dont ruin it for the rest of as. Im glad that MC isnt humping every girl he sees that would be just boring, theres too many of those games as it is. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Chickenman1234

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
When are we going to get to bed Sariel? I'd love to suck on those taps.

And Liliana too. Oh mama.

I'd sacrifice all other women for those two.

We need more milf action IMO.

Reactions: natsul333

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Game is perfect just the way it is, dont ruin it for the rest of as. Im glad that MC isnt humping every girl he sees that would be just boring, theres too many of those games as it is. :rolleyes:
you sure you're in the right thread bro?
also you might've forgotten to quote to person who you think might ruin this avn for the rest whit a single comment

i will say though, this avn will most likely have the biggest end game harem off avn's on this site.

currently the women claimed by the mc are ~20 and an other ~20 are on schedule to be added..and thats just known/shown characters..
Its just written at decent pace whit reasonable reason that it doesn't feel like the mc is humping every girl

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
known to you or by you .....
off the avn's i know off yes , which is pretty much all harem based VN's that are not RPGM engine/playstyle or got "abandoned" tag applied longer then 1,5 years ago.
if you apply those variable's there is 90% chance i've played that avn

there are only 3 title's i can name off the top off my head that include that compares in harem size ,"After the eclipse","WVM" & "polyturon"
sure there are a bunch more whit larger then 10 girls in the harem , but those tend to stick to a preset number whit/or a slower growing pace then the mentioned avn's or TFS

Edit: i still bet TFS will take the crown for most harem members when it has reached finished/completed state whit just numbers, and still be better written then other contenders

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2023
big chance that the party goes after Eliose you encounter the orc whit the cursed blade
I bet she ether hiding in the area the orc resides or the orc is whit her as commander/champion off sorts

at least this is how speculate it might go, should be soonish after the capital ordeal is done and i think the fae tracker will show up and were off to go kill Eloise
I was thinking along the same lines as well. However I will also not discount the foreshadowing/fortune he was given before taking his elven brides. Maybe.. just maybe.. (it's bit of stretch though plausible) what if the MC suffers his first defeat and ends up wounded in the process thereby giving Kes an equal and something the two can bond over?
There are so many different possibilities to bring down her walls. In either case I look forward to finally adding her to the harem where she belongs.

Reactions: HiHaHo

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
this dude develops pathways with every girl except the one girl we should be boning. smfh
I am fairly confident that, while you would have several people agreeing with this statement, that you and those people would all disagree on which girl you're referring to. Which is why things are going the way they should already. Girls will be joining the harem at variable rates, because their stories and motivations have differences. Trust in Vander, he hasn't steered us wrong yet, and he's been extremely reliable and consistent.

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
you sure you're in the right thread bro?
also you might've forgotten to quote to person who you think might ruin this avn for the rest whit a single comment

i will say though, this avn will most likely have the biggest end game harem off avn's on this site.

currently the women claimed by the mc are ~20 and an other ~20 are on schedule to be added..and thats just known/shown characters..
Its just written at decent pace whit reasonable reason that it doesn't feel like the mc is humping every girl
Well thats the point how well is written and MC didnt hump about dozen women that he encounter. I can keep going but just dont have strength to cure certain things. :LOL:

Reactions: HiHaHo

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
besides that its out of MC personality, i hope this will be avoidable
Pretty sure both of them have been confirmed for the future. If something happened to Athagan then it'd probably go so far as to be the MC's duty to take care of Liliana as the heir to Athagan's house. As for Sariel she should be covered under the breeding contract MC signed with her once she's ready for it.
Beyond that very little in this game has been avoidable, I'd be surprised if MC romancing two incredibly central character's to his life and the game's story would be.

Reactions: PixelRepublic

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I was thinking along the same lines as well. However I will also not discount the foreshadowing/fortune he was given before taking his elven brides. Maybe.. just maybe.. (it's bit of stretch though plausible) what if the MC suffers his first defeat and ends up wounded in the process thereby giving Kes an equal and something the two can bond over?
There are so many different possibilities to bring down her walls. In either case I look forward to finally adding her to the harem where she belongs.
of course a ton off things can go wrong, and your theory isn't a bad one but i don't think it fits
Kes is insecure due to the scars yes.. but its that she ( and probably lots off other men/women) find the battle wounds unattractive in a women.(mc again being the weird one / eccentric one by not caring about the scars & wanting to make every sexual partner at least a concubine)

its the ratio off man-women which makes competition fierce for women and vice versa for men they have it easy
So even if some bonding can occur during/over a shared defeat , i doubt it will change their relationship dynamic much.

best follow Karla's advice and take it slow & steady whilst building her confidence in her beauty as long as her scars hamper her self-esteem.

Well thats the point how well is written and MC didnt hump about dozen women that he encounter. I can keep going but just dont have strength to cure certain things. :LOL:
well it was kinda hard (for me) to get that from that comment, because there were a few girls that the MC just saw and humped like LIA.

but it is indeed the writing that makes it less sleazy, and the addition off showing tons off girls/women who aren't LI helps create a view that not all girls are just there get boned by the mc or it simply taking longer to establish a relation which helps the players get invested.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes