Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I see a big mistake in the first part of the game. The menu at the bottom of the screen blocks out part of the dialogue. I hope the dev has fixed the issue in the next part of the game, otherwise it's extremely annoying. Not sure how such a big mistake got missed during the development of the game.
The UI changed during development (as happens with many games). Do you have specific examples so the dev knows what lines of text to look at?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I see a big mistake in the first part of the game. The menu at the bottom of the screen blocks out part of the dialogue. I hope the dev has fixed the issue in the next part of the game, otherwise it's extremely annoying. Not sure how such a big mistake got missed during the development of the game. Seems like a huge oversight by the dev.
I don't remember this issue when I played through part 1 so it might be a device or resolution issue. You can usually get around that kind of problem by pressing the a key to open the accessibility menu and lower the line spacing.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I don't remember this issue when I played through part 1 so it might be a device or resolution issue. You can usually get around that kind of problem by pressing the a key to open the accessibility menu and lower the line spacing.
I'm playing this on my pc with the full screen option. I've never have had an issue in the past with any game made with ren'py with the menu blocking out part of the dialogue. This is the issue that's happening.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm playing this on my pc with the full screen option. I've never have had an issue in the past with any game made with ren'py with the menu blocking out part of the dialogue.
I see it all the time, usually when there's 4 or more lines of text on a single click. Try the accessibility menu to change the spacing, I've never run into a game that I couldn't fix it with that.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
That seemed to do the trick. I had to adjust it quite a bit to adjust the font size and text box so there isn't an issue with the menu at the bottom cutting it off.

Apr 14, 2023
The mod is nice but really not needed. There are not a lot of choices in the game. I think the last three updates on part 2 the mod was not even updated. Have fun with the game

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I don't think I've ever seen a medieval inspired game with a spelling for Sir as "Ser". It almost makes me think it's a shortened version of servant.

I also just realized the mod actually makes it so you don't hear the background music either for some reason.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I don't think I've ever seen a medieval inspired game with a spelling for Sir as "Ser". It almost makes me think it's a shortened version of servant.
Has nothing to do with "servant". It's used in a lot of fantasy stuff as an alternative to "Sir", including things like, most notably, Game of Thrones.

Reactions: Sudburyguy

Wendy69

Sep 7, 2022
The Fiery Scion [Update 19d] [Vander] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,60 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [1,59 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi do you have link for season 1. ? Please provide link if you have. thanks

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

I also just realized the mod actually makes it so you don't hear the background music either for some reason.
This might help in understandin the title of 'Ser' more.

Reactions: Vanderer
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes