HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i dont think Kes is just about scars only
your right she isn't ,the loss off her family still weighs heavy on her ,it also doesn't help that she resents Atahagan for choosing to save glenvall instead off lockwood.

She also seems very timid/submissive and more Vanilla wanting romance like dancing,flowers etc.
those type off girls (IMO) tend to need a more direct approach
Which kess due to her trauma & low self-esteem(aside from her archery skill) seems to perceive as a joke or lie
that then leads to hear getting mad and/or lashing out.

its a vicious cycle

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
Kes is one of my equally top three favourite party members (favourite black-haired character, other favourite party members Monica, Sarah) but considering story may last almost two more years (or more?) I don't see much reason Kes should join harem so fast instead of maybe halfway through remaining story, unless party will continue growing, but even for that reason, it'd be nice if it grows... nice to have major things to look forward to, and more interesting if sizeable part of party isn't in harem until closer to end. Didn't Vander mention story may eventually involve farther-away countries (Honshu, etc.?) I'd guess over various/many parts the world since curse is presumably worldwide? So, maybe more foreign characters will join or be employed by party, even temporary basis...?
        On previous topic (I praised game for many hairy vaginas, then people got further into hair topic) seems odd no Honey Select humanoid 3D models have armpit hair, but there's almost no reason to show an armpit unless a character's side is injured and you're treating them... unlikely (MC not being cleric). I don't see why people dislike--and it's likely also normal in Mediaeval-type setting--but I don't consider it major concern nor interesting either way.
        On topic of party again, it'd be nice to see images at points in time of 'extended party' with those who risk their lives working for them ('hirelings', 'retainers', 'students', etc.) on adventures like Aoife, Naesala (don't recall others do, but Karla may not really count, despite helping with equipment, because she stays in Wildale, though maybe wouldn't be out-of-place) as well as party's pets that can fight.
        Someone mentioned they lust for imprisoned elf queen. All elven ladies (so far) are beautiful, but I don't want the criminal. Current elf queen is stunning, but probably would marry another elf... of course as queen she could proposition fun with MC or anyone she wants. I'm definitely not against it but think one royal elf in the harem is sufficient, and a queen of a foreign land probably wouldn't/couldn't join a harem for political reasons: MC could only end up as her concubine at best.
        Other characters I like and think would be nice harem additions (or one-time sex scenes) are Marduk Cleric Selana, Witch Grizella of Glenval, Intendant Julia. Of course, Selana may already have a man and/or other responsibilities, and Grizella probably would stay there for work (and countryside/naturalist living) not move to Wildale, and I'd guess for Julia's higher financial position, she's an employed freewoman (not slave) likely with a man, but MC doesn't talk to these three much, so less chance.
        All the Wildale maids and named (women) guards should get their chance with the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanderer

dazedwell

Jul 8, 2019
Crazy that I chose not to play this game because of the pictures of the MC. I now play the second I smell a new update lmao, great update this time around, would love more scenes with Naesala and Monica ^_^

Please for the love of god, don't fuck over our boi Athagan, I see how the MC lusts over Athagan's wife :(

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Crazy that I chose not to play this game because of the pictures of the MC. I now play the second I smell a new update lmao, great update this time around, would love more scenes with Naesala and Monica ^_^

Please for the love of god, don't fuck over our boi Athagan, I see how the MC lusts over Athagan's wife :(
sad to inform you that Athagan has already been confirmed(edit: indirectly) to pass away during the novel , When and how is unknown
personally i'd say i won't be a while but you never know when Vanderer is going to throw a other curveball story wise

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
sad to inform you that Athagan has already been confirmed to pass away during the novel , When and how is unknown
personally i'd say i won't be a while but you never know when Vanderer is going to throw a other curveball story wise
I've obviously got no great insight into this but I kinda doubt it's going to be too far into the future. It'd gonna be a good impetus to further the MC's personal development and as much as I like the old dude he's pretty near completed that part of his role. He's taught the MC enough about magic that he can continue his studies on his own, he's taught the MC enough about being a man and the man of the house, he's taught the MC about as much as he can about politics without putting him in the hot seat, and he's helped develop MC's place in society where he could only fail under his own influence. He's been a great dad and unless there's another 5 years of this story I don't really see him having a lot of room in it for long, he's done just about everything he'd need to to give his children everything they need to succeed in life.

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
I've obviously got no great insight into this but I kinda doubt it's going to be too far into the future. It'd gonna be a good impetus to further the MC's personal development and as much as I like the old dude he's pretty near completed that part of his role. He's taught the MC enough about magic that he can continue his studies on his own, he's taught the MC enough about being a man and the man of the house, he's taught the MC about as much as he can about politics without putting him in the hot seat, and he's helped develop MC's place in society where he could only fail under his own influence. He's been a great dad and unless there's another 5 years of this story I don't really see him having a lot of room in it for long, he's done just about everything he'd need to to give his children everything they need to succeed in life.
I personally hope its at least two more years so he can at least see and enjoy his grandchildren a bit more.

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
People were saying Athagan is confirmed to pass away in game, which is false. Vander only said Liliana (Athagan's wife) will join harem, which people assume means Athagan dies, which Vander hasn't confirmed. Other players pointed out this may happen because of Aetas law a woman must have two or more children, so also possible Liliana gets warned she hasn't fulfilled law and Athagan sees MC only one to fulfill it. No one really knows yet; either way hasn't happened. Of course, I'd see it odd for Liliana to join harem (rather than just get pregnant) so people are possibly/probably correct assuming despite not actually confirmed either way.
        Kes has several personal problems, but I don't think resenting Athagan has to do with whether she'd join harem; she works for MC's party who works for Athagan, so if she can get her scars healed and is attracted to MC (I hope so) that'd presumably be even less a problem than working for Athagan.

Last edited:

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
I was thinking along the same lines as well. However I will also not discount the foreshadowing/fortune he was given before taking his elven brides. Maybe.. just maybe.. (it's bit of stretch though plausible) what if the MC suffers his first defeat and ends up wounded in the process thereby giving Kes an equal and something the two can bond over?
There are so many different possibilities to bring down her walls. In either case I look forward to finally adding her to the harem where she belongs.
I like this theory as well but it's is leaning more likely that when going after Eloise they will encounter that orc with the sword and she will show he gratitude the usual way. Either or none work for me. love the game

Reactions: HiHaHo

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Hi,
Just finished this and wanted to say, I enjoyed every fucking second of it. This AVN is fantastic, I cant think of even one issue I have with it. Also, I think I may have a breeding fetish.

Will definitely be supporting this from now on.

Pretty much like every single LI but my two favorites are Aoife and Monica. Hope we get some more Monica action soon and thanks for all the Aoife action. I do hope MC hooks up with Sariel as well though she isn't one of my favs.

The story is fun, exciting, and all around very enjoyable. I was very worried for Maria but was hopeful that dev would not do that and was very glad it turned out ok. Looking forward to Solange calling MC daddy. In a wholesome way pervs!

I liked the codex and hope at some point it explicitly explains the curse. I read a couple of posts and it seems I was right it just inhibits boys from being born. I would like to read more facts about it, unless I missed that in story. I ran through this very fast, I was enjoying it so much.

Thank you Dev, cant wait for more!

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
People were saying Athagan is confirmed to pass away in game, which is false.
Vander only said Liliana (Athagan's wife) will join harem, which people assume means Athagan dies, which Vander hasn't confirmed.

Other players pointed out this may happen because of Aetas law a woman must have two or more children, so also possible Liliana gets warned she hasn't fulfilled law and Athagan sees MC only one to fulfill it.

No one really knows yet; either way hasn't happened. Of course, I'd see it odd for Liliana to join harem (rather than just get pregnant) so people are possibly/probably correct assuming despite not actually confirmed either way.
You're correct Vanderer has never Directly said how/that Athagan will die.
BUT!
he has said that Lilianna is fiercely loyal & in love whit Athagan, and wouldn't take a other man.

(also he responded to the people having, the law says you must have 2 children Theory that said law is hard to enforce on Athagan not only because hes a eunuch, but also because he is a hero off the people,lord protector of realm etc. and like Erika to strong to try to force to obey (they'd lose more then gain if they tried))

add everything together whit that, as said lilianna will join the harem (near the end off the AVN) and its kinda obvious .
i'd say its like 90% chance Athagan dies in some epic battle whit a demon lord or something the remaining 10% for any other cause off death like old age/disease/assassination.

Atahagan is a well like character fans probably wouldn't be happy whit a cheap death to enable Lilliana to join the harem

Kes has several personal problems, but I don't think resenting Athagan has to do with whether she'd join harem; she works for MC's party who works for Athagan, so if she can get her scars healed and is attracted to MC (I hope so) that'd presumably be even less a problem than working for Athagan.
Resenting Athagan has indeed no Direct reason to not join the harem, but it does affect her mindset somewhat and the relationships dynamic a bit.

I doubt vanderer would have Kes bring up the subject off athagan saving glennval instead off lockwood multiple times.
it happend to many times for me to think that it holds no value ,at least to kes.

Last edited:

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
You're correct Vanderer has never Directly said how/that Athagan will die.
BUT!
he has said that Lilianna is fiercely loyal & in love whit Athagan, and wouldn't take a other man.

(also he responded to the people having the law says you must have 2 children Theory that said law is hard to enforce on Athagan not only because hes a eunuch, but also because he is a hero off the people,lord protector of realm etc. and like Erika to strong to try to force to obey (they'd lose more then gain if they tried))

add everything together whit that, as said lilianna will join the harem (near the end off the AVN) and its kinda obvious .
i'd say its like 90% chance Athagan dies in some epic battle whit a demon lord or something the remaining 10% for any other cause off death like old age/disease/assassination.

Atahagan is a well like character fans probably wouldn't be happy whit a cheap death to enable Lilliana to join the harem

Resenting Athagan has indeed no Direct reason to not join the harem, but it does affect her mindset somewhat and the relationships dynamic a bit.

I doubt vanderer would have Kes bring up the subject off athagan saving glennval instead off lockwood multiple times.
it happend to many times for me to think that it holds no value ,at least to kes.
I think that its more along the lines that she not only has to get over the scars, but also has to deal with the fact that she has conflicting feelings for the son of the person she doesn't quite hate but can't forgive. I think it's forshadowing she balked on the troll but there may be a situation that she will be part of making a Sophie's choice and she comes to realize that some times you just have to pick the lesser evil and resolves those feelings and joins the harem. Think protecting your mage from a child suicide bomber controlled by a demon with a teddy bear bomb.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I think that its more along the lines that she not only has to get over the scars, but also has to deal with the fact that she has conflicting feelings for the son of the person she doesn't quite hate but can't forgive. I think it's forshadowing she balked on the troll but there may be a situation that she will be part of making a Sophie's choice and she comes to realize that some times you just have to pick the lesser evil and resolves those feelings and joins the harem. Think protecting your mage from a child suicide bomber controlled by a demon with a teddy bear bomb.
well yeah the scars play a large role in her self esteem, the MC has discussed kes whit Karla and Lilianna ,but indeed its not only the scars that has her reluctant to seek a relationship.

She also seems to be the romantic type. flower & dates etc. a very feminine type off dreamy romance type off girl.
When(if?) she joins the harem i think she'll leave the adventure party sooner rather then later regardless off pregnancy.

Not wanting to kill the Troll child was only one instances where she hesitates, at many point does she display her.. hmh? discomfort?...around death especially whit humanoids. not sure how to articulate it better (excluding orcs for obvious reasons)
She seems to have a kind heart kinda like Naesalla ,not Long term adventuring party material IMO.

(maybe if we do encounter the orc whit the cursed blade ,and the Fae tracker joins the Party on a more permanent base the fae could replace Kes when she's the MC's women very fast)

as for the bomber controled by a demon thats a long reach, demon controle (thus far) has seem to ether be more voluntary or whit the assistance off that implanted bead making susceptible to influencing the mind (not direct controle).
that idea would also just be a repeat off narrative, its a trojan horse strategy which they already did whit the withering plague.

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
well yeah the scars play a large role in her self esteem, the MC has discussed kes whit Karla and Lilianna ,but indeed its not only the scars that has her reluctant to seek a relationship.

She also seems to be the romantic type. flower & dates etc. a very feminine type off dreamy romance type off girl.
When(if?) she joins the harem i think she'll leave the adventure party sooner rather then later regardless off pregnancy.

Not wanting to kill the Troll child was only one instances where she hesitates, at many point does she display her.. hmh? discomfort?...around death especially whit humanoids. not sure how to articulate it better (excluding orcs for obvious reasons)
She seems to have a kind heart kinda like Naesalla ,not Long term adventuring party material IMO.

(maybe if we do encounter the orc whit the cursed blade ,and the Fae tracker joins the Party on a more permanent base the fae could replace Kes when she's the MC's women very fast)

as for the bomber controled by a demon thats a long reach, demon controle (thus far) has seem to ether be more voluntary or whit the assistance off that implanted bead making susceptible to influencing the mind (not direct controle).
that idea would also just be a repeat off narrative, its a trojan horse strategy which they already did whit the withering plague.
Yeah... I guess I did not articulate my point well. I was trying to convey the balk of the trolll kill because it was a child. and the demon control was a hypothetical that would require a hard choice that may be against her morals but for a greater good which would in turn let her actually face a choice lke Athagan leading to a little more introspection.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Yeah... I guess I did not articulate my point well. I was trying to convey the balk of the trolll kill because it was a child. and the demon control was a hypothetical that would require a hard choice that may be against her morals but for a greater good which would in turn let her actually face a choice lke Athagan leading to a little more introspection.
its a good idea in general but for a low self esteem person (like kes is currently) the guilt would probably push her into the wrong direction (like depression or self loathing)

i doubt that's the character development we'd like kes to have,but then again helping her whit that kinda problem is a viable route

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Can't seem to save, access saves. Please help.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 558, in execute
    screen load():
    screen load():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 562, in execute
    use file_slots(_("Load"))
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 567, in execute
    screen file_slots(title):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 626, in execute
    imagebutton auto "gui/button/page_button_left_%s.png" yalign 0.5 xoffset 100 yoffset 50 action FilePagePrevious() at page_button_left
  File "renpy/common/00defaults.rpy", line 172, in _imagemap_auto_function
    elif renpy.loadable(rv, directory="images"):
TypeError: ModCore_loadable() got an unexpected keyword argument 'directory'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2683, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2683, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen load():
    screen load():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 562, in execute
    use file_slots(_("Load"))
    imagebutton auto "gui/button/page_button_left_%s.png" yalign 0.5 xoffset 100 yoffset 50 action FilePagePrevious() at page_button_left
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 950, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 938, in choice
    rv = renpy.config.imagemap_auto_function(auto, name)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
The Fiery Scion Part1_V2
Mon Jul  1 21:01:47 2024

Please also note the following code.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 174, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 174, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 549, in execute
    screen save():
    screen save():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 553, in execute
    use file_slots(_("Save"))

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 174, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 174, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2683, in interact_core
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2683, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen save():
    screen save():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 553, in execute
    use file_slots(_("Save"))
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 950, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "C:\Users\sysadmin\Documents\Yep\game\renpy\TFS-Part1_V2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 938, in choice
    rv = renpy.config.imagemap_auto_function(auto, name)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
The Fiery Scion Part1_V2
Mon Jul  1 21:04:08 2024
That's a mod error. Did you follow the instructions on the mod's homepage?
* works with Part 1 and 2, delete any pre v0.15d "game/mod/" folder.
Regardless, you should probably post about that in the mod thread instead of this one. Before you do, though, I would uninstall fully and reinstall so you have a known-clean folder without the mod, and just play like that. You don't really need the mod at all for this game.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes