Apr 1, 2018
Just tried to load 7a save file in 19d, game keeps crashing. Is this something to do with part two? or other compatibility issues? any fix or advise? I haven't played this one in a while so I was expecting problems being so far back in the story.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Just tried to load 7a save file in 19d, game keeps crashing. Is this something to do with part two? or other compatibility issues? any fix or advise? I haven't played this one in a while so I was expecting problems being so far back in the story.
Yes. You cannot load Part 1 saves in Part 2 except saves at the very specifically-labeled point at the very end of Part 1. If you have a save from 7a, you must play Part 1 first, complete it, then start Part 2. If you start a new game in Part 2, you will miss everything that happened in updates 8-12.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
0.7a?? thats a old part 1 which wasn't completed yet...
i'd sugguest downloading part 1 again and playing till you hit the "SAVE NOW" screen which you then can load(you need to load that save ,NOT hit start) into part 2 (currently 19d)

Reactions: AlexTorch
Apr 1, 2018
Yes. You cannot load Part 1 saves in Part 2 except saves at the very specifically-labeled point at the very end of Part 1. If you have a save from 7a, you must play Part 1 first, complete it, then start Part 2. If you start a new game in Part 2, you will miss everything that happened in updates 8-12.
Gotcha but at what version does part 1 end? and 2 begin so I can load my save into last part 1 version, complete it and shift over to part 2

Edit: nvm just read the last bit from your reply so update 12

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Gotcha but at what version does part 1 end? and 2 begin so I can load my save into last part 1 version, complete it and shift over to part 2

Edit: nvm just read the last bit from your reply so update 12
When games have multiple Parts/Seasons/executables like this, they don't usually keep older versions linked in the OP. That's the case here, too. You have the "Download" links (which are Update 19d, the most current version of Part 2), and the "Part 1" links (which are not numbered other than as "Part 1 V2" because they received bugfixes after Part 2 was already out). So you don't actually need to get the specific "update 12" files. Just get Part 1 V2 from the OP here.

1720066716374.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: MyGirlsNowYoink

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
During some/much Mediaeval era, clerics/priests had status under nobles but at some time perhaps above royal officials, so clerics (like Monica, Selana, etc.) might not only be seen as commoners, even if they come from a peasant/worker family. It could be considered something that makes them noble, but I'm not sure. At least in Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) roleplaying game (RPG) they have titles used for respect, similar to fighters/warriors who achieve rank of Lord/Lady. Later on, even The Pope (or others such as Orthodox Ecumenical Patriarch in Greece and Eastern Europe and Hellenistic world) was higher than Kings because he appoints/crowns Kings (still done today by some churches in Europe/Britain including Anglican/Episcopal). So, I think clerics/priest(esse)s should sometimes/always in such games have a bit more status.

Last edited:

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
0.7a?? thats a old part 1 which wasn't completed yet...
i'd sugguest downloading part 1 again and playing till you hit the "SAVE NOW" screen which you then can load(you need to load that save ,NOT hit start) into part 2 (currently 19d)
Im suggesting download first part v2 and start playing it from beginning then go too part 2, its more fun that way.;)

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
During some/much Mediaeval era, clerics/priests had status under nobles but at some time perhaps above royal officials, so clerics (like Monica, Selana, etc.) might not only be seen as commoners, even if they come from a peasant/worker family. It could be considered something that makes them noble, but I'm not sure. At least in Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) roleplaying game (RPG) they have titles used for respect, similar to fighters/warriors who achieve rank of Lord/Lady. Later on, even The Pope (or others such as Orthodox Ecumenical Patriarch in Greece and Eastern Europe and Hellenistic world) was higher than Kings because he appoints/crowns Kings (still done today by some churches in Europe/Britain including Anglican/Episcopal). So, I think clerics/priest(esse)s should sometimes/always in such games have a bit more status.
Except this game doesnt follow that medieval era, just use it as a reference because its fictional novel as well ;)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
During some/much Mediaeval era, clerics/priests had status under nobles but at some time perhaps above royal officials, so clerics (like Monica, Selana, etc.) might not only be seen as commoners, even if they come from a peasant/worker family.

It could be considered something that makes them noble, but I'm not sure. At least in Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) roleplaying game (RPG) they have titles used for respect, similar to fighters/warriors who achieve rank of Lord/Lady.

Later on, even The Pope (or others such as Orthodox Ecumenical Patriarch in Greece and Eastern Europe and Hellenistic world) was higher than Kings because he appoints/crowns Kings (still done today by some churches in Europe/Britain including Anglican/Episcopal).

So, I think clerics/priest(esse)s should sometimes/always in such games have a bit more status.
yeah but their status is kinda iffy. it largely depends on how faithfull(zealous) the population is.

When a king of england(don't remember which one) wanted to divorce his wife, the Pope said NO
Then he just founded the Church of England and got the divorce that way

Nowadays Most religions hold less sway and are less into politics.

• Haha
Reactions: kMimster

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
yeah but their status is kinda iffy. it largely depends on how faithfull(zealous) the population is.

When a king of england(don't remember which one) wanted to divorce his wife, the Pope said NO

N O correct lol. They still hold a lot of power but they work behind the scene and they may have even more power now! :cautious:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
N O correct lol. They still hold a lot of power but they work behind the scene and they may have even more power now! :cautious:
well kinda depends again on where you life.
In my area it seems that they're there but not really pushing a agenda (aside from the one none can critique)
but it could be i just don't interact much so their just underneath my personal radar.

Reactions: kMimster

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
This isn't set nowadays. It's not set in medieval times either. The gods are all ancient Mesopotamian for what that's worth. Maybe let the dev build his world? :)
yeah true TFS is more off a parallel world then a historic one, and whit the segment on fire bombs (molotov's) they say its "ancient" knowledge.
So a argument could be made that the world age is similar they just never industrialised or something like that.

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
well kinda depends again on where you life.
In my area it seems that they're there but not really pushing a agenda (aside from the one none can critique)
but it could be i just don't interact much so their just underneath my personal radar.
Let just say some times its better being blissfully ignorant. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: HiHaHo

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019

King Henry the VIII is the one you are talking about. He wanted to divorce his first wife (who was his older brother's wife). She's the one who gave him Mary.

Anyway, just for fun:
King Henry the Eighth had six wives. Divorce, beheaded, died. Divorce, beheaded, survived.

Reactions: Draugo

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I wouldn't call HH musical theater.

Anyways some would say he ruined their lives.
The musical 6 has a very similar line sung by the wives themselves, which is what I'm familiar with.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes