HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Does this have lots of fighting? coz so far it all just talking
ì'd say not really, there are some fighting scene's but their aren't lengthy ,which is understandable considering they tend to be to the death and the MC being a elemetalist battle mage.
Near the end off part 1 there is a duel and in the middle their is fisticuffs (boxing) tournament for a festival.
a few fights whit monsters etc.

Reactions: Valdazz

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
ì'd say not really, there are some fighting scene's but their aren't lengthy ,which is understandable considering they tend to be to the death and the MC being a elemetalist battle mage.
Near the end off part 1 there is a duel and in the middle their is fisticuffs (boxing) tournament for a festival.
a few fights whit monsters etc.
Hmm i'll keep playing for a while then

Reactions: HiHaHo

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Good update, as always.

But I found one small error.

In a sentence "Girls, I wanted you to meet Ser MC, Sarah's man and our breeder" there is a wrong teller. MC instead of queen.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
damn finished the current update & i gotta say, really wish kes wouldve been in the harem by now, shes like the 1st in the party & you just keep getting introduced to new women while she just kinda gets sidelined, she gets her new bow & thats about it, figured her scar trauma wouldve been something that was done early on, but thats just my opinion, the game is still great, im glad the mc got his haircut at the end of the part 1 version because his starting look was not great, & i cant wait for the next update

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
damn finished the current update & i gotta say, really wish kes wouldve been in the harem by now, shes like the 1st in the party & you just keep getting introduced to new women while she just kinda gets sidelined, she gets her new bow & thats about it, figured her scar trauma wouldve been something that was done early on, but thats just my opinion, the game is still great, im glad the mc got his haircut at the end of the part 1 version because his starting look was not great, & i cant wait for the next update
big chance that the party goes after Eliose you encounter the orc whit the cursed blade
I bet she ether hiding in the area the orc resides or the orc is whit her as commander/champion off sorts

at least this is how speculate it might go, should be soonish after the capital ordeal is done and i think the fae tracker will show up and were off to go kill Eloise

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Really good update, cannot wait for the next version, we will probably burn a lot of people, also...DAMN the queen is THICK, she can sit on my face all day long, i hope we get more "kinky" things eventually.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I loved the update. But the cliffhangers are going to be the death of me I think.
i think its fine, both 0.17 & 0.18 ended on lighter tones.

sure their is always something planned or going on in the background but not real cliffhangers like this one , or the one which ended whit Naesala riding off from the farm where fought the troll to get the herbs to cure the plague Maria was highly likely to die from.

its like 2 updates whit stop a mellow point (usually sleeping after a lewd) then 1 whit a cliffhanger like the recent update

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
i think its fine, both 0.17 & 0.18 ended on lighter tones.

sure their is always something planned or going on in the background but not real cliffhangers like this one , or the one which ended whit Naesala riding off from the farm where fought the troll to get the herbs to cure the plague Maria was highly likely to die from.

its like 2 updates whit stop a mellow point (usually sleeping after a lewd) then 1 whit a cliffhanger like the recent update

Ok maybe I should have stated sudden stop instead of cliffhanger.

Although this was a cliffhanger as we all know all hell is going to break out in town and Lady Whatsherface (the one in charge of the city patrol) is so going to get an assbeating.

She is letting a lot of things happen that should not be happening. I suspect if she was not possessed by the demons, she was willingly helping them.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
She is letting a lot of things happen that should not be happening. I suspect if she was not possessed by the demons, she was willingly helping them.
She's mentioned in the previous update as being important to the bead-detection work that's been going on IIRC. I'm a little vague on if they pulled one out of her or she was just helpful...

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Ok maybe I should have stated sudden stop instead of cliffhanger.

Although this was a cliffhanger as we all know all hell is going to break out in town and Lady Whatsherface (the one in charge of the city patrol) is so going to get an assbeating.

yeah it seems the capital is not the royal family's domain only the castle itself.

and local ruling noble does indeed seem to not take proper care off the people security or otherwise , there might be a demon connection but its also possible its just straight up ambition.
im also thinking there is a direct link whit the black hand aswell - maybe the black hand leadership are actually loyal to said noble.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
yeah it seems the capital is not the royal family's domain only the castle itself.

and local ruling noble does indeed seem to not take proper care off the people security or otherwise , there might be a demon connection but its also possible its just straight up ambition.
im also thinking there is a direct link whit the black hand aswell - maybe the black hand leadership are actually loyal to said noble.
I have to admit I did not think the Blackhand might be linked to the person in charge of city security. But now that you mention it, it makes sense.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes