f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Well, we have enhanced gloves which work with capacitive screens. That world could not have fancy polymer fabrics with special conductive properties, but it got fancy enchantments.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Guessing that part 2 includes part 1, with the sizes. But then why have it listed a split. Might be a mistake.

We'll see..... whenever my potato internet eventually downloads it.
nope part 2 is separated from part 1, you need to load a part 1 save to play part one

I think part 2 is larger then part 1 due to having more renders and/or content then part one even whit the lower amount update release that have gone into it.
Also i do expect a part 3 on the horizon to keep down file size for people when downloading (there is also the update only option ofcourse)

Reactions: PixelRepublic

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
look some dev's do that stuff, but don't go around saying stuff like that without proof its actually happening , its normal for a lenghty avn to have a larger file size

any nice update vanderer, already looking forward to the update whit this ending

also wasn't the enchanted coin supposed to work when touched whit bare skin? i saw the MC wearing gloves
its because of arcane thats stored in his hands they go through his gloves.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Fiery Scion [Update 19d] [Vander] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,60 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,59 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Oh no a cliffhanger.... and based off the recent porting schedule I might have to wait two updates. Life's hard out here for an android player of this game. :LOL:
really that long off a wait for it? its probably 2-3 weeks till the next update for supporters then +2 for public

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I'm being mostly facetious. Although this is one of a handful of games that I immediately pause whatever game I'm currently in to immediately play an update, when it's ported.
i know that feeling,
on release day im always ready and waiting for it.
and when is see vanderer post it :

1719422816967.gif

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes