HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
well like vanderer mentioned we know its eliose because off athagans bloodmagic on the blood arwen had but thats only for the attack on the elf patrol which led to the attempt to frame the wood elfs for spreading the plague

we only know that magic was used to hide the plague on that man
which is much like the magic used to hide the troops in the attack on windale so my guess is a demon was responsible for that
the attack it self has had no mention off eliose

whit the first attempt to arrange a marriage between sarrah and the MC ,the queen was still under influence from the bead and Demon (again nothing mentioned eliose aside from she's responsible for getting the demon near the queen by assigning her to that role)
we don't know if she placed the bead and demon there herself or was just following orders in some regard

for the marriage to karla i don't think eliose wanted to mess whit the MC (who was at this point still stuck in the tower as a apprentice) but more off a one off the arrange marriages to the (unknowingly) pro demon nobles in a attempt to strengthen her position.

all in all i think Eliose is more off a lieutenant in the demon threat as a whole ,sure she's in a leadership role but not at the top

Reactions: Vanderer

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
for the marriage to karla i don't think eliose wanted to mess whit the MC (who was at this point still stuck in the tower as a apprentice) but more off a one off the arrange marriages to the (unknowingly) pro demon nobles in a attempt to strengthen her position.
or she failed to get best breeder in tuch and finally turned to look for this with demons

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
or she failed to get best breeder in tuch and finally turned to look for this with demons
heh funny idea but nah
its already mentioned that she started to work whit the demons after she got told sarrah would be heir and not her
i'm 100% the MC wasn't on her radar at all ,and might still not be as a main threat ,more like secondary if she's getting proper intel

Reactions: Vanderer

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Why does it matter if she knew it was me or not? Fucking with my marriage is fucking with my marriage.

Reactions: Elhemeer

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Why does it matter if she knew it was me or not? Fucking with my marriage is fucking with my marriage.
ai she focked around and found out :sneaky:
but don't forget she was set up to marry some other dude first ( which i think was the one eliose choose not sure though)

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Sorry, I did not have time to upload all, it failed and I have to go to work, so I will just put the link here:

- -

Hope you enjoy it!

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
part 3 will be 44gb with same length. welcome to 21 century
look some dev's do that stuff, but don't go around saying stuff like that without proof its actually happening , its normal for a lenghty avn to have a larger file size

any nice update vanderer, already looking forward to the update whit this ending

also wasn't the enchanted coin supposed to work when touched whit bare skin? i saw the MC wearing gloves

Reactions: kMimster
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes