HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
gee another DAZ3d game.... i dont know whats getting more boring DAZ3d games or RPGMaker games....
some people have strong dislikes for certain engine's or programs used,i share your dislike for RPGmaker
if this one is on your list you could skip it,but i find the story well done so if you give it a try you might not regret it

Reactions: AlexTorch

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I sincerely thank you for this, Vander. The fact that you did not succumb to the desire to pointlessly pad your scenes, like every "this story is a sLoW BuUurn" dumb novel writer on this site, made me appreciate TFS more.
View attachment 3495674
yeah its a balancing act , to much will feel empty and is boring, to little and the game feels rushed from event to plot to event to plot

Reactions: Vanderer

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
update 16b was very good. Not many VN's are good enough to read all the story, and even fewer are worth replaying every update. This is one of the few. I replay the game each update, and I still read the story each time, most VN's I tend to skip most of the dialog, as it is just fluff and has no interest. The Fiery Scion is just a good adventure every time.

As always I eagerly look forward to the next update.
Thanks again.
Peace.

and I think my favorite girl is Monica

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
God damn Vanderer. You did it again, great update as usual. Really liking Deborah's looks, beauties with short hair and glasses are way too rare in LIs. Really hoping she'll keep the glasses on all the time.

Now few nitpicks for the update, will need some proof reading and checking through code on who is actually saying stuff. Before talking to Sariel, one of Athagan's lines were attributed to MC.

Also boo for making Maria and Solange stand while others got to sit in the ship, either they should also get chairs or split sitting on Avila's, MC's or Athagan's lap.

Edit. I also did notice the wording on Sariel's offer for the breeding contract, can't wait for breeding Sariel in the future. :love:

Second edit. Athagan seems to be missing an arm when he says the line "A Strong one? She is the best there ever was! The bear! She never lost
Thanks, I will look into it.

Deborah is nice, yes, I wanted to have one girl who gave that "'secretary" look, you know.

As for Sariel...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may have misinterpreted the scene, but pretty sure in the end it wasn't "just" a breeding contract ... you're probably still not wrong though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quite a lot of mislabeled lines and general misspellings this update, was it rushed or something? quality control usually much better here
No, not really, bigger than average though. I pass the text through two correctors, and patch typos that are reported, but I am not a native english speaker...my bad, I'll try better.

yeah its a balancing act , to much will feel empty and is boring, to little and the game feels rushed from event to plot to event to plot
Exactly. You need some dialogue to have a good story, and characters that you care for, but like in that case where the MC would just repeat what he just said 2 minutes ago, I think it's better to just "skip" it.

Reactions: Horny Toad

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Seems rather disrespectful and demeaning to be a breeding dog basically and then on top of it,
Having no claim on your own children,
Should have given us the option to reject,
Its not like MC isn't already drowning in pussy that MC needs to put himself down to the level of animal to get some.
This is where my journey and patronage ends with this game.
Loved it till now.

Reactions: Majindevil

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Seems rather disrespectful and demeaning to be a breeding dog basically and then on top of it,
Its not like MC isn't already drowning in pussy that MC needs to put himself down to the level of animal to get some.
Loved it till now.
Sorry to hear it.

But I disagree, one of the things that the MC demanded was basically that the Princess become his concubine. The future Queen, with a man, unmarried...

The Royal Family is the one that demeaned themselves to have the MC's children in their bloodline. And he also negociated rights over his children, notably the acces to them. Children that include the future Queen... They not going to bear his name, but will be recognized as his.

Basically, he got everything he wanted. Including a great advantage politically. It also bring safety to his family. All he has to do is take a bunch of hotties as his women...I am sorry, but the choice is easilly made. He fucks the hotties.

Now, if it's not your thing and put you off, I am sorry to hear it, you sadly cannot please everyone.

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
Sorry to hear it.

But I disagree, one of the things that the MC demanded was basically that the Princess become his concubine. The future Queen, with a man, unmarried...

The Royal Family is the one that demeaned themselves to have the MC's children in their bloodline. And he also negociated rights over his children, notably the acces to them. Children that include the future Queen... They not going to bear his name, but will be recognized as his.

Basically, he got everything he wanted. Including a great advantage politically. It also bring safety to his family. All he has to do is take a bunch of hotties as his women...I am sorry, but the choice is easilly made. He fucks the hotties.

Now, if it's not your thing and put you off, I am sorry to hear it, you sadly cannot please everyone.
I personally loved how you went about this, no to much drama as well. MC definitively got upper hand and got everything he cared for from previous statements. I just love the game its really good balanced. If your planning to get Queen involved with MC maybe after he kills her evil daughter they have a fight get drunk and got her knocked up with a boy baby (just something to think about or down does lines). ;)

• Red Heart

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This update was really well done from wholesome parts to some really sexy scenes, also i cannot lie that at the start i was not a fan of the queen at all, but after these last updates i can say that i hope that she will be one LI too. A side note, that small scene of sonya and roger was really simple but was cute as hell...

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Amazing update, not much I wanna say, I enjoyed it from start to end. The Queen and Sarah stuff was very interesting.

• Red Heart

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Sorry to hear it.

Very nice update. Just sad that we didn't have a chance to become king haha

• Haha
Reactions: kMimster

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Loved it till now.
i think you understimate a lot the fact only 10% of the population it's male.
they are nobles, keeping your house going it's the most important thing to do.
married to produce viable heirs for their house.

in a world with 9 woman for each man, a "breeding contract" it's the most natural outcome to keep the nobility to carried as before the plague without collapse.

visu

Nov 24, 2017
Can someone Please send me Save file where the part 1 end or part 2 start.
My saved file got deleted.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
To be fair, even if MC did marry Queenie he'd only be King Consort. She'd still be the power in the relationship.
Ava, did you get the impression that by becoming the breeder of the Queen's House, the MC will HAVE to breed the Queen? Or it's just my imagination?

Peace :eek:

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes