harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
And the latest update is out for patreons.

As for pubic hairs, I just like them, to be honest. And while you are right about history, and that TFS is only vaguely inspired by it, I think it does give a vertain medieval vibe to have women with public hair.
Pubic hair is good.

Reactions: Vanderer

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
And the latest update is out for patreons.

As for pubic hairs, I just like them, to be honest. And while you are right about history, and that TFS is only vaguely inspired by it, I think it does give a vertain medieval vibe to have women with public hair.
Any hero?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
In the kindest manner possible and with all due respect, fuck off.
Nobody wins when small time devs making less than a living wage off of their games who have reasonable release dates get leaked. That's the kind of piracy that contributes to slower updates and potential abandonment.
Wow... kind question in reply: either you know this to be a literal piracy site or your the opposite of smart - what is it?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Wow... kind question in reply: either you know this to be a literal piracy site or your the opposite of smart - what is it?
So? Because this is a piracy site you want projects to be leaked even if it leads to them being abandoned? Sounds like you're the one who isn't smart. Pirates lose as well when games that shouldn't be leaked get leaked. It's one thing when the project can swallow the loss, when the dev isn't making a living wage off of the project it just means less time for them to spend on it. The game will release soon enough, no need for it to leak.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Skep-tiker & Mommysbuttslut your both right for different reasons

Yes the F95 is a forum that doubles as a piracy site ,dev's can ether publish here themself for exposure or condone/ignore it

even though TFS hasn't reached that stage off popularity for a leak within 24 hours (yet) it might happen at some point
i think it will take longer to reach that point IMO mainly due to Vanderer his steady work & release pace

IMO in the end people who can & want to support, will
the projects that failed probably had more issue's then it being pirated but piracy's isn't a positive influence ether

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Skep-tiker & Mommysbuttslut your both right for different reasons

Yes the F95 is a forum that doubles as a piracy site ,dev's can ether publish here themself for exposure or condone/ignore it

even though TFS hasn't reached that stage off popularity for a leak within 24 hours (yet) it might happen at some point
i think it will take longer to reach that point IMO mainly due to Vanderer his steady work & release pace

IMO in the end people who can & want to support, will
the projects that failed probably had more issue's then it being pirated but piracy's isn't a positive influence ether
I'm patreon for around 5-10 games, there is literally no possibility to subscribe to all of them. One of them was leaked here recently before i even saw it on patreon. It is how it is, no amound of insulting others will change this..

Reactions: HiHaHo

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I'm patreon for around 5-10 games, there is literally no possibility to subscribe to all of them. One of them was leaked here recently before i even saw it on patreon. It is how it is, no amound of insulting others will change this..
Generally speaking, if a game has public release dates, particularly games like this one where the public release window is just two weeks and has zero patron-exclusive content, leaking just means you're selfish and impatient (or enabling the selfish and impatient), not a hero.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Generally speaking, if a game has public release dates, particularly games like this one where the public release window is just two weeks and has zero patron-exclusive content, leaking just means you're selfish and impatient, not a hero.
you said what i wanted to say about it , the way vanderer set things up is perfectly setup for f95 IMO
the public release isn't brutally long(or non existed) even the "early access" price's and timers are pretty fair
Vanderer is pretty active in the thread and i'm pretty sure hes liked and respected which also discourages leaking

then again his regular updates & decent public release window also means the wait is never that long so less impatience

Last edited:

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
why did eloise kill the fishmongers daughter?

It was mentioned in this update, but I cant remember why, must have happened in season 1.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
It was the plague.
yeah although there is no hard proof she was the one who set it up right?

we only know that a infected man(whit a glamour on him to hide the signs) was dropped near the city then brought inside
along whit the elfs found on the road thing which was lead? eliose herself to possibly frame them

seem more like whomever is pulling Eliose her strings is the one responsible and she more off pawn then anything else (but she a willing one for sure)

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
yeah although there is no hard proof she was the one who set it up right?

we only know that a infected man(whit a glamour on him to hide the signs) was dropped near the city then brought inside
along whit the elfs found on the road thing which was lead? eliose herself to possibly frame them

seem more like whomever is pulling Eliose her strings is the one responsible and she more off pawn then anything else (but she a willing one for sure)
They know that the mage that attacked Arwen and her soldiers, and tried to set her up, is Eloise. Athagan identified her with the blood that Arwen took from her.

Reactions: kMimster and HiHaHo

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Arwen says (her magic showed us - she didn't recognize Eloise herself) that Eloise was part of the group that killed her soldiers and then moved all the corpses some distance to dump them on the road for humans to find and blame for the plague.
Eloise was also involved in the attempt to fuck up our marriage to Princess Sarah - and even to Karla before that.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes