Thanis

Apr 12, 2018
Une super série avec une histoire vraiment captivante. C’est juste dommage qu’il n’y ait pas beaucoup d’action à choisir pour le joueur. Mais les personnages sont vraiment intéressants et j’ai hâte de voir les futures interactions avec eux. Ce serait bien si le protagoniste avait une nouvelle tenue, honnêtement son armure en cuir est vraiment moche. Le fait qu’il ait changé de coupe de cheveux est en soi une très bonne idée car avant il ressemblait à une botte de foin. J’ai hâte au troisième acte y)y)y):amour :

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I'm really digging this game but I have just one small issue. A couple of the girls are so thin that their ribcage is VERY visible like they're anorexic or something.
This is really offputting to me and I like slender girls.
You would think women being fed like lords wouldn't look like they were starving.

Reactions: caspian90

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Une super série avec une histoire vraiment captivante. C’est juste dommage qu’il n’y ait pas beaucoup d’action à choisir pour le joueur. Mais les personnages sont vraiment intéressants et j’ai hâte de voir les futures interactions avec eux. Ce serait bien si le protagoniste avait une nouvelle tenue, honnêtement son armure en cuir est vraiment moche. Le fait qu’il ait changé de coupe de cheveux est en soi une très bonne idée car avant il ressemblait à une botte de foin. J’ai hâte au troisième acte y)y)y):amour :
forum rules state that all post must be in english or have an english translation posted with them

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
This is what they said:

A great series with a really captivating story. It's just a shame that there aren't many actions to choose from for the player. But the characters are really interesting and I'm looking forward to future interactions with them. It would be nice if the protagonist had a new outfit, honestly his leather armor is really ugly. The fact that he changed his hairstyle is in itself a very good idea because before he looked like a haystack. I can't wait for the third act y)y)y):love :

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I liked the old hairstyle. The biblical story of Samson and Delilah is a clear warning against letting women talk you into a haircut... :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Xythurr

Thanis

Apr 12, 2018
forum rules state that all post must be in english or have an english translation posted with them
I apologize but it seems that my PC is set to auto-translate mode. I pasted the text in English, but it was automatically translated and therefore posted in my native language.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Vander only said Liliana will join the harem, which there may be other reasons for. It's not revealed either way.
perhaps... i don't feel like searching the actual quote
i do remember that he also stated that Lily was fiercely loyal and would never leave athagan so the only logical solution to her joining the harem would be that athagan not be among the living anymore..

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Athagan has already lived a couple million average AVN dad lifetimes. :sneaky:
Yeah, but most of them are cunts, athagan is the exception not the rule, in my opinion he is a really good and smart guy (he is really a father figure to the mc, even in this last fight he was not fighting with full potential to teach the mc and his party), i will never lie and say that i don't wish for liliana to join the harem (she, the queen, eleanora...and some others), but i'm kind of sad that he need to die to make this happen...

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFieryScion-P2U20e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
perhaps... i don't feel like searching the actual quote
i do remember that he also stated that Lily was fiercely loyal and would never leave athagan so the only logical solution to her joining the harem would be that athagan not be among the living anymore..
Without being revealed, you never know. Maybe Athagan & Liliana's opinions change, including he feels bad she can't get sex, and they have an honest discussion. Maybe some kind of lust disease starts, maybe by demons, that could be fatal. Maybe a lot of nobles get killed, including Avila, or even just her, or not, but they want another heir, or a male in their bloodline, or Avila has a condition she can't have kids. There could be many reasons, including others Vander thought of, but I didn't. He said the main character will experience pain, which includes emotional pain, so could be some of these or other things.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes