VN Ren'Py The First Futa [v0.5] [Shōn]

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Sometimes it feels like devs don't make sure their VNs actually run. Like here. No loading a save, no starting a new game is possible.
It the same with me, the game load, but cannot load ani save or start a new game because it crash

i was thinking it was an update of the same game, now i see the version number is lower, the links to other games from the autor are the same

klmx

Jul 23, 2017
This screens.rpy file has the erroring code commented out. Replace the one in the game folder with the attached one, and the game should run just fine.

Having played through the entire thing, its literally the 0.7a prologue version with less content. There is some minor tweaks to the script but there is actually content CUT from this one compared to the one posted previously.

This is comparing the media folder of 0.5 on the left to 0.7a on the right.
2023-04-12 17_23_56-images Properties.png

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I'm in the dark as to whats going on, I will look into it when i get the chance. The game should be at 0.7a. When I get to my pc (it wont be for a few days I'm sorry) I will fix it.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
I'm in the dark as to whats going on, I will look into it when i get the chance. The game should be at 0.7a. When I get to my pc (it wont be for a few days I'm sorry) I will fix it.
hopefully soon...it crashes at the start and with the said screen patch it begins but cut at the redhead hovering over you saying it is the first testbuild...

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Dev posted this on their Itch.io page 16 days ago,
I posted this on my discord but did forget to post here, I have falling quite ill and have been forced to relocate multiple times to get the treatment i need. In the process i have lost access to my hard drives that contain all the code/assets i used to make this game. I am currently focusing on getting better and if i can ever recover the assets i will continue this game but as it looks right now if i continue to make erotica-vn it is going to be from scratch sadly. I may remake the game with new models (Ill try to keep them as close as possible but id be starting from scratch) I am extremely sorry :(
So most likely we wont be getting updates to their existing games but something new again.