3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Ok, first -1 from the score for first levers riddle. Why 90% of devs loves to bully players and make hard riddles in h-game? I came here for fap not for testing my mathematics skills. Good Jobs devs. I want to quit already, after 5 minutes of playing.

Last edited:

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
Just like the other game, Welcome to Albion, I really wish there was body modification. The futa is fine, but they'd be much better going all the way as a woman.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
after beating the game it said i can
unlock all scenes how do you do so
My download came with all scenes unlocked. I had to delete the save to lock them.
You sure your scenes aren't unlocked?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Also I just realized. I knew this art looked familiar. The other game is exactly what I was thinking of but I couldn't remember the title.

BennyAgus

Jan 23, 2018
MC is hella cute I actually managed to pretend he's a girl as long as his dick isn't showing prominently.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
My game keep freezing as I'm heading down the mountain. Can't move, open menu, or anything. Sound still works as when i press a button it makes the corresponding sound. Just no movement. Any suggestions?

Jun 22, 2018
Shouldn't this just be male protag? I thought futa was a female who was turned male correct me if I'm wrong.
You're going to get wildly varying responses because everyone has their own head cannon to what a futa is and isn't (other then not being a trap, that can probably be agreed on by everyone).

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
so any help with the moving doll?
It's been a while since I played this, but are talking about the doll in the doll factory?
If so, then I'll leave what I remember inside the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My game keep freezing as I'm heading down the mountain. Can't move, open menu, or anything. Sound still works as when i press a button it makes the corresponding sound. Just no movement. Any suggestions?
I had updated the nw.js files, so that might be what's causing people to have movement issues.
Here are the , download it and replace the files in your main game folder to see if it helps.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes