3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

naaahhhhhhhh

Jul 3, 2017
Okay, this has been asked multiple times and no one has answered, but how do you enter the Crumbling Underground Tunnel for the spider silk and Arachne scene?

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
can someone tell me how to get past the doll once you activate it? it catches me and then game over.

splitScreen

Dec 17, 2019
are some "time together" episodes locked behind special criteria? alice's episode 3 doesn't show for me even though i unlocked episode 6 by now, it's starting to seriously bother me

Reactions: Lemir

kulon1

Jan 9, 2021
anything with shota/trap mc like this ? except the obvious game with the same maker ofcourse

garguntula

Feb 17, 2019
The DLSite page says there's been a new patch with content, right? Not 100% because of google translate, but i think that's what the latest patch notes mean.

qwantasia

Jan 19, 2019
Can anyone upload a save before the shia chastity parts? There's a couple scenes in the fully unlocked gallery mode but I wanna play the entire section without having to slog through the rest of the game. Much appreciated.

Hreulfgar

Jun 8, 2018
Are all the scenes in the recollection room supposed to be unlocked already? A would rather they are not so I know as I work through them all.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Are all the scenes in the recollection room supposed to be unlocked already? A would rather they are not so I know as I work through them all.
No, they shouldn't be unlocked. I'll see about adding a temporary fix in the game sometime later today. On another note, I'll be starting the edited MTL patch v1.30 soon. I should have it done by sometime next week, so I'll fix that along with another bug that someone had with Shia.

Edit: Here's a temporary fix for the recollection room scenes. Download the file down below and extract the map file to your www/data/ folder, back up your data folder or at least your map file just in case. I added a yellow button in the recollection room as a temporary fix to disable certain scenes in the recollection room so that you can view how to unlock them yourself. If you disable a scene that you've already unlocked, you'll just have to use the unlock all red button in the recollection room to fix it for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hreulfgar

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Here's the updated v1.30 patch, I didn't play test it besides for viewing the scenes in the recollection room. If something is broken or got left untranslated, leave a message here or message me and I'll make an updated patch.

Pre-Patched Game v1.40_ENGv1.07: MEGA
Edit: I'll replace the link with the bugfixed version in a bit.
For now, you'll need to download v1.20 and then update it with the patch.

Instructions: Extract the game, then start it.
Apply the patch below to update to the latest version if needed.

Old Patch (Stable) // Gamev1.20_ENGv1.02:

Latest Patch // Game v1.40_ENGv1.07:

Instructions: Go to the game's main directory and extract the www folder there.
When asked if you want to overwrite the files, confirm to replace them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hreulfgar

Jun 8, 2018
Updated to the 1.30 and it wiped all the recipes as well as un-translated some of the teleport locations.
I only have the eastern region unlocked so far but most of them reverted to Japanese.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Updated to the 1.30 and it wiped all the recipes.
Thanks for mentioning that, I'll have it fixed in a bit. If you run into any other problems message me or leave a post here and I'll fix them.

Edit: Either download and apply the updated patch here or download the attached file and replace it in your www/data/ folder.

Last edited:

Hreulfgar

Jun 8, 2018
Thanks for mentioning that, I'll have it fixed in a bit. If you run into any other problems message me or leave a post here and I'll fix them.
I had edited my post shortly after mentioning the recipes to say that the translation on the portals were also reverted to Japanese. Still an issue in the 1.04.
Thanks!

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I had edited my post shortly after mentioning the recipes to say that the translation on the portals were also reverted to Japanese. Still an issue in the 1.04.
Thanks!
Thanks for mentioning that, it seems like some data has reverted back to Japanese, but hopefully, that was the last bit of it.
I replaced the link in the post here with the latest patch which should fix it.

Edit: I see what happened, I imported the non-proofread translation instead of the finalized one. I should have it fixed sometime later today or tomorrow.

Edit: I uploaded a new patch to the link above that should hopefully fix other untranslated text that appears after updating from v1.20 to v1.30.

Last edited:

Hreulfgar

Jun 8, 2018
Can anyone upload a save before the shia chastity parts? There's a couple scenes in the fully unlocked gallery mode but I wanna play the entire section without having to slog through the rest of the game. Much appreciated.
Save attached is just after locking the 4th seal.

Reactions: femdom_kun
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes