3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
The Narrator I have a question, I know there won't be NTR against the MC but what will happen to the relationship between the MC's father and mother. Will they end their relationship so that the MC will be the only one who has sex with her, or will she be the only one that the MC will share with his father? I would prefer that it doesn't happen hahaha.

Reactions: The Narrator

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
The Narrator I have a question, I know there won't be NTR against the MC but what will happen to the relationship between the MC's father and mother. Will they end their relationship so that the MC will be the only one who has sex with her, or will she be the only one that the MC will share with his father? I would prefer that it doesn't happen hahaha.
I anticipated that this question might arise.
He's not going to have sex with his mother anymore because their relationship will be over.

Reactions: Raizen84

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
So when the girls come into my bedroom and i'm supposed to be sleeping the game crashes.
I seem to be the only one suffering this.
Playing latest bugfix.
Or is this the end of this update.
I'm confused.
I do like the game but hate to play from the beginning.
The game ends when they ask you to come play with them!

Reactions: wookie ookie

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
I would like to take this opportunity to clarify that this game does not have any locked content under the paywall. This game has some optional extra content that is available for those who would like to support my work.
I can assure you that the extra content does not interfere with the main story.
Let me be clear: I am not trying to rip people off. I am not hiding parts of the game under a paywall. If I create 4k wallpapers or DLC scenes for paid members, as many other developers do, it is not because I am trying to make money from them.
I hope I made myself fully understood. Thank you!

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I can assure you that the extra content does not interfere with the main story.
Why not remove all the sex, it would not interfer with the story right!?
I mean we are pirates, we don't pay, but we are not dumb.... hey you got 75% that is all.... what about the 100%? That is just optional.... yeah!

Korandor

Apr 13, 2021
If I see it correctly, all links only contain version 0.7 Free but no 0.7.2 Bugfix.

Until then, keep up the good work (but please upload with fewer error messages)

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
If I see it correctly, all links only contain version 0.7 Free but no 0.7.2 Bugfix.
I believe it is 0.7.2 bug fix but file name wasn't changed, it worked fine for me and had the content that was missing in the normal free version. I believe the sub version will be uploaded here now 20 days after all subs get there release.

Reactions: The Narrator

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I anticipated that this question might arise.
He's not going to have sex with his mother anymore because their relationship will be over.
The MC and mother will never have sex again? If true, ugh. The sister trying to get the mom and MC together was the highlight of the sister and mom scene. The next step would obviously have been mom, sis and MC together.

I hope the above means husband and mother no more relationship because if the mom is gone the game will be dead, instead it has 12-yo looking cousins. Blah.

CrookedMan26

Dec 15, 2021
The MC and mother will never have sex again? If true, ugh. The sister trying to get the mom and MC together was the highlight of the sister and mom scene. The next step would obviously have been mom, sis and MC together.

I hope the above means husband and mother no more relationship because if the mom is gone the game will be dead, instead it has 12-yo looking cousins. Blah.
I believe this is a syntax issue with pronouns. I could be wrong, but I believe The Narrator was referring to the father with "he" not the MC, but "his" was referring to the MC. Very common grammatical mistake. In short, The Narrator is saying the father will no longer have sex with the MC's mother, as their relationship will be over.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I believe this is a syntax issue with pronouns. I could be wrong, but I believe The Narrator was referring to the father with "he" not the MC, but "his" was referring to the MC. Very common grammatical mistake. In short, The Narrator is saying the father will no longer have sex with the MC's mother, as their relationship will be over.

That's what I assumed, but you never know with some of these games. There are already logical flow issues in the game now where Elizabeth appears to say one thing, forget she ever said it, act like she's shocked by something she already knew about, etc. So I thought this might be something similar.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021

I'm not sure it's syntax if you look at what was asked and how answered it sure looks like MC won't be with mother any longer
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-five-star-stories-v0-7-2-bugfix-the-narrator.183497/post-15118494

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
That's what I assumed, but you never know with some of these games. There are already logical flow issues in the game now where Elizabeth appears to say one thing, forget she ever said it, act like she's shocked by something she already knew about, etc. So I thought this might be something similar.
Sorry for the confusion, folks. I meant to say that his father will be gone forever.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes