The Five Star Stories [v0.7] [The Narrator]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Ive left this part and some other scenes for subscribers only. Sorry, but this is how I thank those who support me
thats not a a way to grow your subs its a way to turn off more than you attract(piss off) that is bad for business but hey what do i know thats just how i see it

regardless of wtf ever you do people will still leak the game and if it becomes really popular find a work around on what you have done with the extortion/blackmail i hope it does succeed so we can see full choices but as it stands now same choices as before just blacked out now so not really a update and not much missed but still it was okay otherwise and as far as if their is no subs their is no vn well it cuts both ways they cancel each other out they need each other you can not have one without the other and to grow you need the other it is just greed plain and simple straight up but i get trying to make money and all but you got to get creative and all but this again is not the way to do it but to each his own in this VN so be but that is my opinion

Last edited:

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
thats not a a way to grow your subs its a way to turn off more than you attract(piss off) that is bad for business but hey what do i know thats just how i see it
Maybe your right. For some is bothering them, but if the whole game is free, why to subscribers and help, and for those who are, what compensation should I give them. Well, I stick with these choice until you prove me the contrari.

Sep 4, 2018
If you dont have the subscriber version, you miss 1/3 of the game and some choices are literally blacked out "for subscribers only"......
Pretty much they are not any big changes to a scene but just small alternate animations you could say that don't change the story so you won't miss out on anything like as an example instead of rubbing the aunt's boobs first and then rubbing her pussy then fucking her from the front the Mc just straight fucks her instead of letting her turn over.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I tried subbing to his subscribestar but they keep declining my card which works for other devs on subscribestar..
Oh well...I guess they dont want my money lol
Do you have the card set up on your SS account as payment method , I had it happen that tried different card for payment but didn't list it and was declined, once added it as default it worked

Reactions: The Narrator

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheFiveStarStories-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 4, 2018
yep. I even tried deleting the card and re-adding it. Still declines. But it works fine for other devs on the platform. I guess no sub for me then.
You can try calling your card provider and ask them if anything is being declined and stuff some transactions tend to get declined randomly for protection like fraud stuff so you have to manually call them and let them know the issue, and they can, I guess clear it and let you pay if they see you tried paying before it's a pain to deal with when it happens but guess banks tend to do it to keep your money safe.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes