• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
What is it with every patron picking anal unless I pick vaginal I think I've had the go with vaginal only once.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Hope you all had a nice holiday and happy new year.

Emile and group stuff is planned. Since Emily content is one of the more popular things, we will be seeing her sooner rather than later. (no one likes Cass and Mira ;( )

The lap scene I think I will put behind a blackout drunk check roll to trigger and then general horneyness to progress. It triggers far too often right now even when sober.

5jay Was it the thong that vanished? I got a report elsewhere that it doesn't add to your wardrobe after the prorogue, so when you take them off, you cant put them back on again. Wondering if you have the same issue And thanks for the bug report, I have that fixed in my local version.

Zalgo If you don't say anything, it should be (I think) a 1/5 chance they go anal.

Reactions: menatv and StJesuz

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017

Emile and group stuff is planned. Since Emily content is one of the more popular things, we will be seeing her sooner rather than later. (no one likes Cass and Mira ;( )

The lap scene I think I will put behind a blackout drunk check roll to trigger and then general horneyness to progress. It triggers far too often right now even when sober.

5jay Was it the thong that vanished? I got a report elsewhere that it doesn't add to your wardrobe after the prorogue, so when you take them off, you cant put them back on again. Wondering if you have the same issue And thanks for the bug report, I have that fixed in my local version.

Zalgo If you don't say anything, it should be (I think) a 1/5 chance they go anal.
Shit feels like a 99% they will.

Been trying to get the one where they go vaginal even when you say to use the ass.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Been trying to get the one where they go vaginal even when you say to use the ass.
Alcohol and low intelligence helps. But if she is too horny and/or drunk then she wont care much and just go with it. She will only get mad if she is a virgin or not horny/drunk.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Alcohol and low intelligence helps. But if she is too horny and/or drunk then she wont care much and just go with it. She will only get mad if she is a virgin or not horny/drunk.
The problem is even with low int it seems they only want to do anal unless you tell them to use your pussy.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Backgrounds are different. I made them in 3dmax, rendered lights/shadows/ambient occlusion then drew the lines and painted the colours in photoshop.

I'll look into it Zalgo and see if there is an issue.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Backgrounds are different. I made them in 3dmax, rendered lights/shadows/ambient occlusion then drew the lines and painted the colours in photoshop.

I'll look into it Zalgo and see if there is an issue.
Also is there anything to do at the lake?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Not yet. Lake, truckstop and factory area have nothing right now. Will see some lake content very soon though.

Reactions: maankamara

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Tans will come naturally when sunbathing :). I am just trying to work out how to deal with some things such as tanlines and how many stages of tan there should be. May people find tanlines sexy so I want to include them, but when it comes to tan stages, I cant quite work out how to deal with them.

At minimum there will be one tan level.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Tans will come naturally when sunbathing :). I am just trying to work out how to deal with some things such as tanlines and how many stages of tan there should be. May people find tanlines sexy so I want to include them, but when it comes to tan stages, I cant quite work out how to deal with them.

At minimum there will be one tan level.
Nice tan lines showing under skimpy clothing is great also are tattoos planned?

All this anal is making me butthurt.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
(no one likes Cass and Mira ;( )
I like them, both.

But, currently there isn't much interaction with either of them, so 'we', don't know if they are planned for any, "relationship" possibilities or not.

Figured with all your trying to accomplish currently, (and if there was planned anything with them), any relationship, might come later.

(Being at 'school' with them,seems like a good opportunity , to get friendly with them :whistle::p)

Hopefully, you have 'something' planned for them, singly or both together, with the MC, (and maybe with "Sister Emily", later, too )?

Aug 3, 2019
I'll say that I'm quite looking forward to school itself, as the teases we got for the worldbuilding via orientation class are intriguing.

That's specifically school, less so the people in school, though.

5jay

Jul 18, 2018

It was the briefs you get from the prologue (I think I chose the thong option and the sister picked the briefs). I took it off at the wardrobe for the sport outfit and the option to put them back on disappeared. She would still have the briefs on other outfits but removing them would result in not having the option to put it back on.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Day 2 the anal is never ending.

But for real though I hope its just my gacha rng coming to haunt me in this game and not something borked with the game.

Reactions: kunoichi ninpocho
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes