VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
ill give it a solid "meh" 1 ish hours of grind (with cheating) for that little bit of ehhhh payoff?

yah ima pass on future updates.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

GalaxyStone

Nov 7, 2018
did all that still no console command i went to the renply console looked for console.command = false and changed false to True hit the shift=o and still console command unless there s a step i am missing
lower case the "true". I think that messes with it.

lullus35

May 4, 2020
Is there plans for some kind of status screen where you could see your body "conditions" and measurements? Would kinda fit well.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
how do you get sammy pregnant? is it planned because one of the images shows that sammy says she can't sit down with this fat belly.

International

Dec 9, 2019
I drank for 12 hours straight and nothing happened, is there some other factor besides being drunk?
Drink like 4-6ish beers before work, that should allow you to stop and chat with the customers. During those chats, they can offer to buy your stockings, or panties, or fuck you in the back room. If you've drank too much, Sammy will go puke in the bathroom.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
In the sandbox you have a well fleshed out barjob and school stuff for backstory.
How do you get the bar job. I go to the railway station area but after the first mission I can't get in to the bar. Is it that you can only have one job and since I've handed out flyers I can't go to the bar??

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
How do you get the bar job. I go to the railway station area but after the first mission I can't get in to the bar. Is it that you can only have one job and since I've handed out flyers I can't go to the bar??
After a few days your sister should tell you that the Institute is looking for you in the hospital. You'll then have to go to the railway station > hospital > hospital reception to get the mission to visit the bar/pub. Once there, you drink beer until the 'target' calls for you. Tell him the truth and he'll eventually ask you to head to the back with him. Play through that (not sure what outcome you should get) and you'll eventually call it a night. Go back to the hospital the next day to finish the mission. After that you should be free to visit the pub to work/get beer after 11:00

Reactions: stever

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Once there, you drink beer until the 'target' calls for you. Tell him the truth and he'll eventually ask you to head to the back with him. Play through that (not sure what outcome you should get) and you'll eventually call it a night. Go back to the hospital the next day to finish the mission. After that you should be free to visit the pub to work/get beer after 11:00
I got that mission already. The target never calls for me I have to go to him. If I don't make a decision to approach him eventually the charecter decides to do it anyway without my input. I guess I have to get better clothes or be in better shape or something, but if that's it I've been running every day and I don't get in better shape and I've been handing out flyers but there is only a limited optiion of fairly expensive clothes. After failing the mission I go to the hospital the next day but the bar doesn't open up. Perhaps I just need another week of running and/or working before I go to the bar.

Edit - Went back to an earlier save, got the same result, then went back again, this time I decided to leave and come back another day. Then he approached me. So maybe it works fine from here.

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
how do you get sammy pregnant? is it planned because one of the images shows that sammy says she can't sit down with this fat belly.
I heard it's chance based. Like there's a percentage. I think someone did post pregnancy percentage in an earlier page.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Another while bartending:
I'm happy the source code is in here so I can fix the bugs. :) Cool game tho.

Line 9 of late_trigger.rpy
Python:
    elif loc_to not in district_home and loc_to != "stairwell":
Maybe it's been fixed already, idk...
Thanks, both fixed in the current version.

Awesome.

Sleepwear is marked as "not valid" if I try to sleep topless or naked (I can walk around with it at home but the game won't switch to it when sleeping, instead using whatever I'm currently wearing). Swimwear can only be worn at school. It makes sense that you can't go around naked in public, but it should be fine at home and at the pool (I can break that by selecting naked sleepwear at the school locker, but no one seems to care). Also it'd be nice if you could add another category for clothes worn just at home.
Not being able to sleep nude was a mistake and fixed in latest version. Also the home tab is supposed to be your home clothes and not so much your sleeping clothes, but right now it's only really used for sleeping. The idea is later when I have added your flatmates, the clothes you wear at home will impact relationships or events with them. But I am not sure yet how to get the player to wear them at home instead of normal clothes. I could just auto switch them when they come home but then they will have to change again when they want to leave adding to more clicks. Feedback is appreciated on what direction you guys would prefer.

Is there plans for some kind of status screen where you could see your body "conditions" and measurements? Would kinda fit well.
Yes, all the stats are currently being tracked, I just need to create a nice looking screen to display them all.
Already ingame. Getting pregnant is chance based depending on the time of the month and where they cum. While I don't have the indications of a period cycle in yet, it is all coded in the backend. Best time to get pregnant is between 15th-21st of the month. At this point I think it's a 1 in 5 chance.

From there you belly will slowly grow and you can give birth.

what kind of transformation do we have in there ??
Currently your race, hair and eye colours. Eventually your breasts, makeup, tattoos and the like. Transformations will be focused on body changes and wardrobe and not things like turning yourself anthro. Most details here in my doc.

ok how do you get sammy to work on the highway?
It's for a future update, check out here for .

I got that mission already. The target never calls for me I have to go to him. If I don't make a decision to approach him eventually the charecter decides to do it anyway without my input. I guess I have to get better clothes or be in better shape or something, but if that's it I've been running every day and I don't get in better shape and I've been handing out flyers but there is only a limited optiion of fairly expensive clothes. After failing the mission I go to the hospital the next day but the bar doesn't open up. Perhaps I just need another week of running and/or working before I go to the bar.

Edit - Went back to an earlier save, got the same result, then went back again, this time I decided to leave and come back another day. Then he approached me. So maybe it works fine from here.
You arrived late to the pub and ran out of time to trigger the stripping event.

Thank you all for reporting the issues you come across, I am trying to get a fixed version out as fast as I can and these reports help make things a lot more stable.

Updated the op with 0.2.8. Also the Nopy link isn't controlled by me so still has the 0.2.0 version.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Not being able to sleep nude was a mistake and fixed in latest version. Also the home tab is supposed to be your home clothes and not so much your sleeping clothes, but right now it's only really used for sleeping. The idea is later when I have added your flatmates, the clothes you wear at home will impact relationships or events with them. But I am not sure yet how to get the player to wear them at home instead of normal clothes. I could just auto switch them when they come home but then they will have to change again when they want to leave adding to more clicks. Feedback is appreciated on what direction you guys would prefer.
Just updated to 2.8, trying to sleep nude still doesn't work. Started a new game just to check, same thing.

Sidenote: you should add a way to skip the intro, so returning players don't have to sit through it (or more realistically, hold skip for a couple minutes) when we start a new game.

As for how to change it, you could automatically change back to whatever the player was wearing when entering, unless a different outfit is selected, or make it togglable.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Just updated to 2.8, trying to sleep nude still doesn't work. Started a new game just to check, same thing.

Sidenote: you should add a way to skip the intro, so returning players don't have to sit through it (or more realistically, hold skip for a couple minutes) when we start a new game.

As for how to change it, you could automatically change back to whatever the player was wearing when entering, unless a different outfit is selected, or make it togglable.
Do you meet the confidence requirement to walk around naked?

And yeah I will add a skip option in the next main update. Will also probably add a cheat menu.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes