axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Is there any easy way to increase your excitement or get in better shape. Running in the park every day two or three times doesn't seem to do anything about the latter.

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
After your first mission you can change yourself once at the hospital for free, and more times after that if you pay.
Thanks. Haven't done the first mission yet. lol, too busy going to school and jogging on the weekends to get rid of the stomache.

International

Dec 9, 2019
This is a really well done first release. A mission, some sandbox, and a decent amount of options already. A lot of the issues or initial ideas/improvements are addressed in the roadmap. I'm especially happy that pregnancy is already in game.

The wardrobe is well done, but having to use it every day is repetitive. If we're forced to wear a type of clothing to do something, we should be able to change at that location. Using the bathroom or bushes in the park, or locker room at school. The barmaid uniform is already a forced equip/unequip, other uniform restricted activities should follow that trend. For daily wear, there could be hotkeys for the preset outfits in the bedroom screen, with one being the default outside outfit. That way players get to customize outfits, but don't have to choose one every time you walk out the door.

Confidence never seems to go up? With cheats on, I've only seen it go down. In a similar vein, fitness goes up really slowly. You spend all day running, only for Sammy to undo most of the work by grabbing a burger. I know it's more realistic, but clicking through weeks of 'school, run, run, run, run, run, sleep' to advance one tier of fitness is not engaging gameplay.

Add an indication when stats go up or down. If you want to hide stat numbers, cool. But don't hide the feedback behind 25 point blocks. Give us a little up arrow or something to let us know what we just did actually did something.

Keep up the good work. Once again, this is an amazing first release. The mix of storyline missions and sandbox side adventures gives me a lot of hope for future updates.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
heyy

i got another one when you try to kill time around the neighborhood around at dawn, code is as such:
First one is a broken debug button, it only appears when you have cheats active and shouldn't be used. Second one I fixed in latest release. Thank you for reporting.

I have a shadow person on screen all the time now that says npc_doc in the middle of it, any idea how to get rid of it.
Fixed in 0.2.8. Thank you for reporting.

I haven't had time for a particularly extensive playthrough but I just wanted to say that I like what I've seen so far and am eager to see where this goes.

I'm not too keen on life-sims but this seems light enough on the busywork while still being complicated enough in the customisation and choices to be worth it. I'm not a fan of having to make sure I eat three times a day and go toilet regularly when I don't even do that IRL (the eating part, anyway) and the current focus on a handful of stats seems more reasonable.
I am happy to hear you say that. I am trying to bring in the fun parts of a life sim while removing all off the tedium. While people have different ideas on what is enjoyable, I am following the rules of "if there aren't fun events associated with this, then it shouldn't be in".

Error while attending school
EDIT: Another while doing the bar job
Thank you for reporting. Fixed in latest build.

So when does the character customization come in?
During the main mission, you get an introduction/tutorial to customisation. From there you can pay to access the customisation options.

This is a really well done first release. A mission, some sandbox, and a decent amount of options already. A lot of the issues or initial ideas/improvements are addressed in the roadmap. I'm especially happy that pregnancy is already in game.

The wardrobe is well done, but having to use it every day is repetitive. If we're forced to wear a type of clothing to do something, we should be able to change at that location. Using the bathroom or bushes in the park, or locker room at school. The barmaid uniform is already a forced equip/unequip, other uniform restricted activities should follow that trend. For daily wear, there could be hotkeys for the preset outfits in the bedroom screen, with one being the default outside outfit. That way players get to customize outfits, but don't have to choose one every time you walk out the door.

Confidence never seems to go up? With cheats on, I've only seen it go down. In a similar vein, fitness goes up really slowly. You spend all day running, only for Sammy to undo most of the work by grabbing a burger. I know it's more realistic, but clicking through weeks of 'school, run, run, run, run, run, sleep' to advance one tier of fitness is not engaging gameplay.

Add an indication when stats go up or down. If you want to hide stat numbers, cool. But don't hide the feedback behind 25 point blocks. Give us a little up arrow or something to let us know what we just did actually did something.

Keep up the good work. Once again, this is an amazing first release. The mix of storyline missions and sandbox side adventures gives me a lot of hope for future updates.
Thank you, I am glad you like what you see.

Wardrobe yes, I am leaning towards this idea. Changing on the fly with some associated events, especially in places like the school where there are changing rooms. But I am still open to new ideas.

Confidence is something I will address for the next main release along with other stat adjustments.

Stat indications will also be included later with a dedicated stats screen. The stats on the HUD are mostly to give a general idea at a glance. And I agree an indication when a stat is gained/lost is needed. I will try and have it in the next main release along with a whole host of other QOL changes.

error code for 0.2.8
Thank you, fixed in 0.2.9

Links in the op have been updated to v0.2.9. Thank you for all the feedback.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The grind is strong in this one :cry: . A WT and cheats will be very welcomed. Also annoying to wear many of the clothes and be allowed to not wear panties but be forced to wear bra..wtf lol.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I need to ask, is the version here the same as on TFGames? Over there its v2.0.8 or v2.0.9(latest) while over here its v0.2.8.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Same version yes. Updated the thread title.

And wearing bra/pants also depends on the clothes over it. It's fine for example to wear trousers and no pants but not a skirt and no pants. Same with tops, if you have a cleavage exposing top she is less willing to go without a bra. When closing the wardrobe she will say why she wont do something, maybe I should look into making it clearer.

Reactions: Dreamatrix

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
More things I hope get addressed sooner over later.

-Ability to take a nap even when not tired
-Something to do while locked at home all night and not at all tired and thus fucking up your whole next day too.
-Ability to work out at home or something "extracurricular" to get you tired enough to sleep

man the grind...lol

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Updated to 0.2.11. It adds a cheat menu and solves the confidence issues people are having. Changelog in OP with updated links.

Nap is the next thing I will work on as well as home exercise and and wardrobe adjustments.

GalaxyStone

Nov 7, 2018
Something that I feel could be good would be a upskirt standing picture. (if wearing skirt or dress) Something else I want to see is if the desire is saying the panties are wet I would like to see it on the picture too. Maybe even some trailing down the leg a short distance.

Countenance

May 30, 2017
A good thing to add to this might be something to let you know when an action has increased or decreased a stat. I had to hack it to get confidence over 20. I even modified the text at the top left to show me what my 'courage' was so I could learn what actions had what consequence. :FacePalm:

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes