Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I'm fairly certain it's a result of you still working out the bugs and not very many events being implemented into the game yet..because you know, it's still very early.

I hope you don't take my comments to be negative, because I really do like what this is so far, I'm just trying to be up front about things that either could be improved or that people should be aware of.
No worries. While this is my first renpy/adult project, I have released enough projects before to know the value of good feedback. What I was mostly curious about is if people feel that stats any lower than maximum is undesirable. It seems other games have trained us too well to chase these max numbers. Something I will have to keep in mind.

how do you get longer hair?
Currently only with console commands. But I will add it in as soon as I can.
I know I'm pretty accustomed to needing to grind out things like attractiveness in other games because events seem to be tied to the exact value rather than a threshold
Yeah it might not be so clear, but even with minimum stats, Sammy is still a desirable girl and not some swamp monster type person until you get her stats up. My idea behind the stats are not that 0 is a person who can hardly take two steps without a heart attack and 100 being a pro athlete. But much more in the context of an every day person. 0 fitness is someone with a bit of a pot belly that could do with trimming a bit of weight and 100 is someone who takes part in fun runs or park football on a regular basis. All within the realms of average, but more to one side or the other.

I should try to make that clearer.

That said, I did kinda rush into the first mission, and was somewhat railroaded on the "turn around" path, seeing as I hadn't ground fitness or gotten new clothes (.'. ground cash). It also didn't dawn on me that I'd missed a possible outcome until I thought back and noted the selection screen with only one option.
When I designed the first mission, it was designed as a new player detector. You wouldn't be able to activate it for about 2 ingame weeks to give you time to explore the city, go to school and have events with Emile. This would give plenty of time to get some stats up. Then when you start the mission and go to the pub, you will no doubt pick one of the stat unlock options since other games have trained us that stat unlock options are the best.

This will result in you getting the fail quest storyline and getting the expanded explanation on how missions will work with the transformation element involved.

The sex route is more some fun for returning players. and it speeds up the early/intro missions and lets you unlock the cosmetic surgery faster.

But this idea currently fails because I removed the 2 week delay otherwise there wouldn't be much content until then. Once there is enough content, I will add the delay back and I think it will all play as intended.

Also, this is probably planned, but clothes-wise, I'd suggest including a longer T-shirt or Hoodie or something so Sammy's not so embarassed out on her runs, to cap off the mountain of suggestions, lol.
*Cough*

Nj3HNeL.png

*Edit. I should probably point out that these aren't ingame yet but will be soon. The long sleeves meant they needed more testing so they missed out on being in for release.

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Currently your race, hair and eye colours. Eventually your breasts, makeup, tattoos and the like. Transformations will be focused on body changes and wardrobe and not things like turning yourself anthro. Most details here in my doc.
dw i'm not into anthro, I'm more into BE/AE or light fmg accompanied with corruption if possible (girls getting sexier and sluttier I guess ?)

International

Dec 9, 2019
It's a good idea that alcohol affects the player and may let her do things she wouldn't do while she's sober. On the other hand... i'm no expert in this but isn't there a risk for the baby if you get pregnant while one or both parents are under the influence of alcohol or is that only later when the baby is growing?
Alcohol can cause problems for a developing fetus. While pregnancy doesn't start until ~1-2 weeks after sex, I think it's recommended to avoid heavy drinking if you're trying to conceive. And to not drink once pregnant.

I'm pretty sure a large number of babies throughout history have been the result one or both partners drinking before conception. ;)

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
When I designed the first mission, it was designed as a new player detector. You wouldn't be able to activate it for about 2 ingame weeks to give you time to explore the city, go to school and have events with Emile. This would give plenty of time to get some stats up. Then when you start the mission and go to the pub, you will no doubt pick one of the stat unlock options since other games have trained us that stat unlock options are the best.

This will result in you getting the fail quest storyline and getting the expanded explanation on how missions will work with the transformation element involved.

The sex route is more some fun for returning players. and it speeds up the early/intro missions and lets you unlock the cosmetic surgery faster.

But this idea currently fails because I removed the 2 week delay otherwise there wouldn't be much content until then. Once there is enough content, I will add the delay back and I think it will all play as intended.
Aha, that makes a lot of sense. Signposting those options feels a bit unnecessary, considering the outcome, although I think the suggestion might be useful for later ones. I guess it depends on if you want more mystery/player-side deduction, or less people begging for a walkthrough.

I was mainly thinking with regards to the sex side of things in this case - it looks like some of the more active stuff is gated behind desire, but jumping straight in, that hadn't had any time to build, and only the one option was available... but that also seemed like a reasonable reaction considering this was so soon after changing and the first tutorial mission. Going back to the original delay, I suppose it's more likely that Sammy would have gotten the amount of desire necessary by then, assuming she doesn't yet have a way to blow that off. Depends how the early days can pan out.

(I was trying to fail the route deliberately first, which is why I was a tad surprised to find myself succeeding. I did pop back and try the other routes and, before code peeking, figured the more proactive ones were just failing because of low skills.)

EDIT:
What I was mostly curious about is if people feel that stats any lower than maximum is undesirable. It seems other games have trained us too well to chase these max numbers. Something I will have to keep in mind.
I basically agree with this, games have generally trained us to chase max stats. That said, I think looks-based stats tend to be the biggest draws. I can't think of any scenes which are good or hot* which are based on the player looking not-so-attractive. Other stats don't always give negative outcomes for the player though - I think games are more likely to have good/hot scenes or outcomes for dumb characters, and when not coupled to anything, low strength or fitness tends to go hand-in-hand with an inability to evade encounters and make non-consent stuff more likely. Looks, though, are almost always tied to more and better encounters and outcomes.

*and I say this as someone into bullying or shaming scenarios - the main ones I can think of don't stem from looks, anyway.

Last edited:

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
What I was mostly curious about is if people feel that stats any lower than maximum is undesirable. It seems other games have trained us too well to chase these max numbers. Something I will have to keep in mind.
I don't have much time today, but I still would like to react to this.

There were several things that annoyed me when I first played the game. The "sleeping outside" bug that has already been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, the inevitable grind that awaited me when I saw the prices of the clothes at the mall, or even worse the discrepancy between said prices and the whole contextualization done by the author to explain the state of the "new" world, and why the player should care about it. I mean, if people are really poor and struggle to survive, would they really want to buy (and not simply steal) clothes at such outrageous prices ? Just compare what the heroine earns working at the market to what a single piece of clothing costs.

But there is one thing that kept me intrigued and interested, and that was the "belly" of the heroine. I found this extremely refreshing for an author to make (and draw!) their main protagonist closer to some of what we could be familiar to in RL, especially in precarious environments.

In most other equivalent games, the main protagonist is always the top of the cream and picture-perfect as soon as the game starts, or bound to start a race that quickly gets them there. It doesn't have to be so, as I think that the *slow* maturation of chrysalis growing into a pretty butterfly under our special care over the whole duration of the game has a charm on its own.

I could see many story situations taking advantage of this, at school for example : being bullied for being "fat like yo momma", being rejected by some LIs, but secretly adored by some other more shy ones, etc. So I hope this pace and the initial "challenges" won't change too much, and that the author still has more of these little surprises (or "originalities" as I like to call them) in stock for us.

Thank you for the game, really looking forward to more of it in the future.

PS : I also would like to know if we can get longer hair on the heroine (since we can otherwise customize it).

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
Is there a plan of kidnap by the breeders? For example drunk or just walking late gg can pass out to find herself in the stocks or in the wall, or just in the basement when she wakes up, and she will not be released until magic happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyd

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Aha, that makes a lot of sense. Signposting those options feels a bit unnecessary, considering the outcome, although I think the suggestion might be useful for later ones. I guess it depends on if you want more mystery/player-side deduction, or less people begging for a walkthrough.

I was mainly thinking with regards to the sex side of things in this case - it looks like some of the more active stuff is gated behind desire, but jumping straight in, that hadn't had any time to build, and only the one option was available... but that also seemed like a reasonable reaction considering this was so soon after changing and the first tutorial mission. Going back to the original delay, I suppose it's more likely that Sammy would have gotten the amount of desire necessary by then, assuming she doesn't yet have a way to blow that off. Depends how the early days can pan out.

(I was trying to fail the route deliberately first, which is why I was a tad surprised to find myself succeeding. I did pop back and try the other routes and, before code peeking, figured the more proactive ones were just failing because of low skills.)

EDIT:

I basically agree with this, games have generally trained us to chase max stats. That said, I think looks-based stats tend to be the biggest draws. I can't think of any scenes which are good or hot* which are based on the player looking not-so-attractive. Other stats don't always give negative outcomes for the player though - I think games are more likely to have good/hot scenes or outcomes for dumb characters, and when not coupled to anything, low strength or fitness tends to go hand-in-hand with an inability to evade encounters and make non-consent stuff more likely. Looks, though, are almost always tied to more and better encounters and outcomes.

*and I say this as someone into bullying or shaming scenarios - the main ones I can think of don't stem from looks, anyway.
The signposting giving a negative outcome may feel counter intuitive, since stat unlock options really are supposed to be better options. But I kinda need to trick new players into picking those options so they will trigger the expanded explanation scenes.

With regards to the sex scene, I am going off memory here, but I think you are only gated off by desire if you are a virgin. The idea being that you would never let him have sex with you, but your are just too damn drunk and horny. While right now it's impossible to not be a virgin at that point, the scenes are written so that if you are not a virgin, you have more freedom of choice. I think I also wrote it so that if you have had a lot of sex, you are perfectly fine with the whole situation and just go with it.

You mentioning "figured the more proactive ones were just failing because of low skills" is a good point. I have never explained to the player what choosing the fitness answer means. Could mean a dice roll that you can fail for all the player knows. I never thought about it until you mentioned this.

And you are right about the stat stuff, I will have to have a think about what I want to do about it.

I don't have much time today, but I still would like to react to this.

There were several things that annoyed me when I first played the game. The "sleeping outside" bug that has already been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, the inevitable grind that awaited me when I saw the prices of the clothes at the mall, or even worse the discrepancy between said prices and the whole contextualization done by the author to explain the state of the "new" world, and why the player should care about it. I mean, if people are really poor and struggle to survive, would they really want to buy (and not simply steal) clothes at such outrageous prices ? Just compare what the heroine earns working at the market to what a single piece of clothing costs.

But there is one thing that kept me intrigued and interested, and that was the "belly" of the heroine. I found this extremely refreshing for an author to make (and draw!) their main protagonist closer to some of what we could be familiar to in RL, especially in precarious environments.

In most other equivalent games, the main protagonist is always the top of the cream and picture-perfect as soon as the game starts, or bound to start a race that quickly gets them there. It doesn't have to be so, as I think that the *slow* maturation of chrysalis growing into a pretty butterfly under our special care over the whole duration of the game has a charm on its own.

I could see many story situations taking advantage of this, at school for example : being bullied for being "fat like yo momma", being rejected by some LIs, but secretly adored by some other more shy ones, etc. So I hope this pace and the initial "challenges" won't change too much, and that the author still has more of these little surprises (or "originalities" as I like to call them) in stock for us.

Thank you for the game, really looking forward to more of it in the future.

PS : I also would like to know if we can get longer hair on the heroine (since we can otherwise customize it).
I agree the money does need balanced. It is something I hope to improve over time as I get more feedback. As to why they wouldn't steal? It's a good point. I will have to come up with an answer to that ingame (or allow you to steal :p )

With the belly, I was actually unsure about that for the longest time. Your first introduction to the supposed sexy female protag has her a bit cubby? Pfft! But people seem quite receptive to the idea so I am quite happy.

And yeah I added some park events where people make fun of you when you have your belly. It's something that could be expanded on.

Hair changes will come in a very near update. I have some styles already ingame, just no hairdresser menu to change it.

Any plans for Milking/Lactation?
I do have plans to add it. But how in demand it is will determine how far I push it.

Is there a plan of kidnap by the breeders? For example drunk or just walking late, gg can pass out to find herself in the stocks or in the wall, or just in the basement when she wakes up, and she will not be released until magic happens.
Honestly, I don't know. When I was writing the story, before I had done any art or code, my thoughts were for the game to be extremely dark and have such events (and much worse). But while working on the game and trying out some art styles, I found that "darker" art styles just weren't that sexy so went with something more friendly. Now I wonder if darker themes are fitting with the game or not.

I will see what fans of the game think before deciding how dark events will get.

Reactions: Feyd

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
No worries. While this is my first renpy/adult project, I have released enough projects before to know the value of good feedback. What I was mostly curious about is if people feel that stats any lower than maximum is undesirable. It seems other games have trained us too well to chase these max numbers. Something I will have to keep in mind.

It's not that I was in any way looking for max numbers. It's just, I've not met a large number of pudgy waitresses or pudgy active people in general... especially 18 year old ones..maybe it's just a symptom of u.s. becoming more and more acceptably fat due to poor health/diet lifestyles becoming the norm.

It was also pretty annoying to go on 1 mission and give a blowie and then go weeks as a waitress and never get any confidence to do very much of anything at all...so no, I wasn't seeking max stats in any way. Just a sense of normal health and normal corruption progression without going months in game time.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
With the belly, I was actually unsure about that for the longest time. Your first introduction to the supposed sexy female protag has her a bit cubby? Pfft! But people seem quite receptive to the idea so I am quite happy.
We all like our women sexy, but I also believe that some (slight) imperfections in them is what makes them spicy and truly special at the end of the day. Life would be pretty bland after all if we all had 100 in our respective CHA/INT/STR stats.

I will see what fans of the game think before deciding how dark events will get.
In the same spirit, it would be an incredible sad trend if all games ever looked and played alike, and their authors never tried something original for once. Meaning hopefully no dirty hobbos assaulting (without option to retaliate) a trained or professional agent, which a fixer is, right?

You've got an interesting and rich character under the responsibility of your pen. Not saying she shouldn't suffer in the game, but she (and the game) deserves better than the idiotic blackmail/rape schemes "just because" out there.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019

I would like to point out that the body of the character was created in a vat, so the body having a strong healthy metabolism, being 18, and hopefully having attractive qualities to be able to accomplish all the missions it was originally intended to be able to accomplish upon its initial creation ...kind of should be heavily weighted in favor of why it shouldn't be such a tough ride to get her in at least a healthy fitness shape to begin with. I understand the body was vacant and sitting for an unexpected time due to original host problems, but that shouldn't destroy the metabolism beyond normal repair I would like to think. I also find it unusual that standard running would have such a low ceiling as to make it so difficult to get past a pudgy state when in reality this is typically far from the truth.

At the end of the day, I think body sizing terminology needs to be revisited maybe. Pudgy should not be the average, and running 4 hours per day most certainly will get you into a very fit state in most any reality. Not Amazonian status (which I wouldn't strive for anyways), but certainly tone and fit attractive status. I'm ok with grinds as long as they aren't secretly punishing the player in some masochistic manner without reason.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
The signposting giving a negative outcome may feel counter intuitive, since stat unlock options really are supposed to be better options. But I kinda need to trick new players into picking those options so they will trigger the expanded explanation scenes.

With regards to the sex scene, I am going off memory here, but I think you are only gated off by desire if you are a virgin. The idea being that you would never let him have sex with you, but your are just too damn drunk and horny. While right now it's impossible to not be a virgin at that point, the scenes are written so that if you are not a virgin, you have more freedom of choice. I think I also wrote it so that if you have had a lot of sex, you are perfectly fine with the whole situation and just go with it.

You mentioning "figured the more proactive ones were just failing because of low skills" is a good point. I have never explained to the player what choosing the fitness answer means. Could mean a dice roll that you can fail for all the player knows. I never thought about it until you mentioned this.
I might not be making myself too clear there - negative outcome for using skills is OK, I liked that idea and got how it's supposed to work for when this mission happens in the original timeframe*. What I meant by "signposting" was having the option you could take, if you had the stats, visible but unusable, like this**. In that shot, I don't have enough fitness/confidence/intelligence to take either option, so they're just disabled rather than invisible. Player therefore knows there were other paths available but they didn't qualify for them. It's not really needed for that part of that mission, but may be useful for others going forward(/the sex scene in that mission, if you don't have enough desire).

I did some googling (partly to make sure I didn't imagine the disabled link thing) and found the option discussed on another forum, but it hit the limit of what I can work out for myself now, if that's any easier to understand/useful. Seems like it might be more work than I initially thought though so no worries if you don't go for that.

The sex scene (from "turn around" onwards) has an initial desire check to see if you let him take things a bit further, then there's a big list of possibilities depending on your virginity, desire level and confidence. The main thing that stumped me was that the first check's response to try and hold Simon off looked reasonably like the only option at that time. I'm not sure if/where you'd draw the line on showing/not showing those options if disabled, without restructuring those replies, so... eh.

The proactive options I was referring to, on my first time around, weren't actually skill-check options, they were just the "go up and talk" ones. Having taken the mission early, I didn't encounter the actual skilled options. If the mission is supposed to be a few weeks into the game proper, then I seriously doubt anyone will have ground out skills badly enough to not hit one of those, so I don't think it's too important a point.

*I also like the idea of the skill option not always leading to a better outcome outside of the "tutorial" section - e.g. failing to seduce someone with your body when they only like smart people and you should have known that.
**Except, I did that by setting "define config.menu_include_disabled = True" and that's not a solution for this game because, in other scenes, you end up with a stack of dead options that you actually don't want to see, like this.

TBH I didn't think she looked particularly fat at first, just not-slim. It was only once she popped down to a slimmer size that I realised that she was actually supposed to be kinda chubby. That could just be on me though.

Honestly, I don't know. When I was writing the story, before I had done any art or code, my thoughts were for the game to be extremely dark and have such events (and much worse). But while working on the game and trying out some art styles, I found that "darker" art styles just weren't that sexy so went with something more friendly. Now I wonder if darker themes are fitting with the game or not.

FWIW it's the combination of "lighter" art and "darker" themes that I especially like. I can't even count how many games I've ditched because the renders looked terrifying, and I do often get disappointed by how un-threatening some lighter looking games end up. But I do... partially second what ThisIsMe88 said about some of the darker content and I don't think the game has to go too heavy on the random nonsensical rape that some games rely on. Especially going to full sex, all the time, can be a bit dulling. It doesn't sound like the game is heading that way though, so I'm not too worried. A lot of what's outlined seems to be connected to actual story, and things like bus molesters can still be fun without going all-the-way.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
We all like our women sexy, but I also believe that some (slight) imperfections in them is what makes them spicy and truly special at the end of the day. Life would be pretty bland after all if we all had 100 in our respective CHA/INT/STR stats.

In the same spirit, it would be an incredible sad trend if all games ever looked and played alike, and their authors never tried something original for once. Meaning hopefully no dirty hobbos assaulting (without option to retaliate) a trained or professional agent, which a fixer is, right?

You've got an interesting and rich character under the responsibility of your pen. Not saying she shouldn't suffer in the game, but she (and the game) deserves better than the idiotic blackmail/rape schemes "just because" out there.
No chance :D she is not a porn interpretation of a Japanese school girl. "Ah I am an old man and fell over. suck my dick to help me get my energy back." Sammy is more likely to go through his pockets and steal his money than suck his dick.

Luckily with her being the Fixer, it is not hard to come up with stories and events that put her in sexual situations while still being true to the character.

I would like to point out that the body of the character was created in a vat, so the body having a strong healthy metabolism, being 18, and hopefully having attractive qualities to be able to accomplish all the missions it was originally intended to be able to accomplish upon its initial creation ...kind of should be heavily weighted in favor of why it shouldn't be such a tough ride to get her in at least a healthy fitness shape to begin with. I understand the body was vacant and sitting for an unexpected time due to original host problems, but that shouldn't destroy the metabolism beyond normal repair I would like to think. I also find it unusual that standard running would have such a low ceiling as to make it so difficult to get past a pudgy state when in reality this is typically far from the truth.

At the end of the day, I think body sizing terminology needs to be revisited maybe. Pudgy should not be the average, and running 4 hours per day most certainly will get you into a very fit state in most any reality. Not Amazonian status (which I wouldn't strive for anyways), but certainly tone and fit attractive status. I'm ok with grinds as long as they aren't secretly punishing the player in some masochistic manner without reason.
Very good points. She is in an experimental body that, while not made for combat, was made for espionage and sex appeal. So it does not make sense that 50 fitness is still described as "having a bit of pudge".

Also factoring in that your body has other special abilities such as being more immune to alcohol than most (so I don't have to write drunk dialogue for every encounter) and lust has a more extreme effect on you (it is a porn game after all). It makes even less sense that your other abilities are middling at best.

I will make adjustments to better reflect this. Thank you very much for your input.

I might not be making myself too clear there - negative outcome for using skills is OK, I liked that idea and got how it's supposed to work for when this mission happens in the original timeframe*. What I meant by "signposting" was having the option you could take, if you had the stats, visible but unusable, like this**. In that shot, I don't have enough fitness/confidence/intelligence to take either option, so they're just disabled rather than invisible. Player therefore knows there were other paths available but they didn't qualify for them. It's not really needed for that part of that mission, but may be useful for others going forward(/the sex scene in that mission, if you don't have enough desire).

I did some googling (partly to make sure I didn't imagine the disabled link thing) and found the option discussed on another forum, but it hit the limit of what I can work out for myself now, if that's any easier to understand/useful. Seems like it might be more work than I initially thought though so no worries if you don't go for that.

The sex scene (from "turn around" onwards) has an initial desire check to see if you let him take things a bit further, then there's a big list of possibilities depending on your virginity, desire level and confidence. The main thing that stumped me was that the first check's response to try and hold Simon off looked reasonably like the only option at that time. I'm not sure if/where you'd draw the line on showing/not showing those options if disabled, without restructuring those replies, so... eh.

The proactive options I was referring to, on my first time around, weren't actually skill-check options, they were just the "go up and talk" ones. Having taken the mission early, I didn't encounter the actual skilled options. If the mission is supposed to be a few weeks into the game proper, then I seriously doubt anyone will have ground out skills badly enough to not hit one of those, so I don't think it's too important a point.

*I also like the idea of the skill option not always leading to a better outcome outside of the "tutorial" section - e.g. failing to seduce someone with your body when they only like smart people and you should have known that.
**Except, I did that by setting "define config.menu_include_disabled = True" and that's not a solution for this game because, in other scenes, you end up with a stack of dead options that you actually don't want to see, like this.

TBH I didn't think she looked particularly fat at first, just not-slim. It was only once she popped down to a slimmer size that I realised that she was actually supposed to be kinda chubby. That could just be on me though.

FWIW it's the combination of "lighter" art and "darker" themes that I especially like. I can't even count how many games I've ditched because the renders looked terrifying, and I do often get disappointed by how un-threatening some lighter looking games end up. But I do... partially second what ThisIsMe88 said about some of the darker content and I don't think the game has to go too heavy on the random nonsensical rape that some games rely on. Especially going to full sex, all the time, can be a bit dulling. It doesn't sound like the game is heading that way though, so I'm not too worried. A lot of what's outlined seems to be connected to actual story, and things like bus molesters can still be fun without going all-the-way.
Ah yes, I didn't understand your meant these blacked out options. Honestly I have no preference on the matter. If players felt it lead to a better game experience I would be happy to go in that direction. The last thing I want to do is hide content from people who are trying to enjoy it. I really just didn't give it much thought and just went with what was default in renpy.

That huge list of options is easily solvable as well since most of those are just text changes based on stats leading to different dice rolls. I'm sure a solution could be thought of to have the same effect without the huge list.

I will defer to player feedback on this option.

With dark events. I don't quite mean like the stuff I have currently ingame (which is pretty much standard for fem protag games at this point). But while I was making the avatar I realised I could probably amputate her arm without issue or have her lose an eye. And in my original written design, slavery and forced drug use was also pretty common. Food scarcity meant soylent green was common. Any form of moderate to extreme crimes were met with you being processed as food or fed to the animals with barely a trial, but not before you have had your organs harvested of course.

All this with the Institute acting as a fairly extreme

I decided to keep all this stuff out for now until I can judge what the fans want.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
No chance :D she is not a porn interpretation of a Japanese school girl. "Ah I am an old man and fell over. suck my dick to help me get my energy back." Sammy is more likely to go through his pockets and steal his money than suck his dick.

Luckily with her being the Fixer, it is not hard to come up with stories and events that put her in sexual situations while still being true to the character.

Very good points. She is in an experimental body that, while not made for combat, was made for espionage and sex appeal. So it does not make sense that 50 fitness is still described as "having a bit of pudge".

Also factoring in that your body has other special abilities such as being more immune to alcohol than most (so I don't have to write drunk dialogue for every encounter) and lust has a more extreme effect on you (it is a porn game after all). It makes even less sense that your other abilities are middling at best.

I will make adjustments to better reflect this. Thank you very much for your input.

Ah yes, I didn't understand your meant these blacked out options. Honestly I have no preference on the matter. If players felt it lead to a better game experience I would be happy to go in that direction. The last thing I want to do is hide content from people who are trying to enjoy it. I really just didn't give it much thought and just went with what was default in renpy.

That huge list of options is easily solvable as well since most of those are just text changes based on stats leading to different dice rolls. I'm sure a solution could be thought of to have the same effect without the huge list.

I will defer to player feedback on this option.

With dark events. I don't quite mean like the stuff I have currently ingame (which is pretty much standard for fem protag games at this point). But while I was making the avatar I realised I could probably amputate her arm without issue or have her lose an eye. And in my original written design, slavery and forced drug use was also pretty common. Food scarcity meant soylent green was common. Any form of moderate to extreme crimes were met with you being processed as food or fed to the animals with barely a trial, but not before you have had your organs harvested of course.

I decided to keep all this stuff out for now until I can judge what the fans want.
I can already see the plot-line for the sequel. After this story finishes and Sammy has become some sort of heroine to the city-state ruled by the Institute, some sinister force takes over the Institute and uses their technology to start re-programming the brain and alter the bodies of all the women to serve their personal perversions and taking special interest in Sammy to make her an example. A fallen icon. Something in the style of Defenestration. Hypnotism, body modification and drugs. All the possibilities!

These are just ideas I throw out, don't feel any form pressure or obligation to entertain them. I love this game as it is and I especially love the methods you exhibit as a developer. Open to suggestions, decisive and collected, with a road-map thought out in advance. The code is clean and there's more complexity to the game than one would first assume from appearances. I feel confident that you have the skillset to see this game become a masterpiece. And unlike most other games of this genre I think our biggest threat is that some higher paying "proper" project steals your talent from us (For most adult games the threat is often the lack of skill rather than the opposite).

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Updated to v0.2.12. It adds a fair amount of quality of life changes to the game. Main ones being auto clothing changes depending on events, napping and home workouts. Check the changelog for all the info and updated links in the OP.

Funny you should mention Defenestration, it was the first adult game I played and it was what introduced me to this site and adult games in general. In the good old days without Covid.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018

That wasn't exactly what I was expecting, I'll admit, but I'm interested. Definitely would make the game more unique among life sim-like games, and I like bad things happening that aren't just rape, although I can see that putting some people off depending on how it's presented. I hope I'll get to see that explored, at least a little.

Reactions: netsrac

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
Sam_Tail
I know this site is despised by some developers but once again it made me discover a very promising game (yours), which I most likely wouldn't have found if it wasn't on F95. It's at an early stage but very promising for sure. After reading your update plans doc, I just had to back you on Patreon (y)
You got a precious gem, that just need a bit of polishing ^^
Keep up the very good work
Best wishes from Denmark :love:

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
This might be a pirate site but I wouldn't be backing most of the games I support on Patreon if I haven't found them here

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
How do you get the Simon sex scene? first mission. I've tried all the combos and nothing seems to work. Might need a walkthrough for this game. Lovely game, by the way, I enjoy the story. Not that complicated and straight forward.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes