iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Some of it is partly due to a debate about how to handle the dance girls getting pregnant, since if any of them are "too big" according to the dialogue there, theoretically the entire storyline is put on hold, possibly ending up with a softlock of the story where at least one girl is always disqualified due to pregnancy.
Just make them all ineligible to randomly become pregnant until the quest is completed.

Solution so obvious, I don't understand why it's not already implemented.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Just make them all ineligible to randomly become pregnant until the quest is completed.

It probably hasn't been implemented yet because the dev wants to make sure their pregnant sprites are displaying correctly? idk their agenda, I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt. Regardless, there isn't really a need for it at the moment. You can still play through the quest chain while they're pregnant, so nobody is getting soft locked. You just have to deal with the immersion-break inherent to the fact the game is still in development.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

Which was mentioned as a possibility by the developer. The issue they also mentioned was that there's an argument that the dance girls already sleeping around not getting pregnant if the player doesn't go through the dance events right away, when odds are they should do to the lack of birth control and such.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The first sweet girls events, which based on the dialogues should pay, don't pay at all. Is it a bug or what?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Which was mentioned as a possibility by the developer. The issue they also mentioned was that there's an argument that the dance girls already sleeping around not getting pregnant if the player doesn't go through the dance events right away, when odds are they should do to the lack of birth control and such.
Yeah but that's stupid. You can't lock the whole quest behind the idea that none of the several relevant characters are going to get RNG pregnant.

Just give them a hidden status effect where they are 'lucky' and won't get knocked up until the quest is over.

Problem solved.

Reactions: Warphorror
Feb 27, 2018
Yeah but that's stupid. You can't lock the whole quest behind the idea that none of the several relevant characters are going to get RNG pregnant.

Just give them a hidden status effect where they are 'lucky' and won't get knocked up until the quest is over.

Problem solved.
maybe just have them mention being really into anal or something.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020

Problem solved.
Or make it so they always have condoms on them. That way they can still get RNG assaulted, but the condoms prevent actual pregnancy.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Or make it so they always have condoms on them. That way they can still get RNG assaulted, but the condoms prevent actual pregnancy.
Rapists generally aren't going to stop and wait for you to put a condom on it.
I think condoms might be illigal too, or something? There's none in-game but you can get black-market plan B.

Regardless, the smart option is to just say that A: half of these girls aren't hooking yet, and B: those that are, are always careful to only do mouth or butt-stuff, and C: they've been careful or lucky enough to avoid the prowling rapists at night.

Or just "Yeah, some of em are fucking, but 'by random chance' none of them will get pregnant while this quest is active."

Otherwise you could easily get stuck in a loop of one getting pregnant after another after another so the quest is never completable.
Or you have what we currently have, where the game just doesn't address it, in a way that kinda breaks immersion.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Sam_Tail

What 'Perk' is the one that gives the 'Player-Character' her ; poking nipples, most always hard nipples, nipping-nipples, etc ?

Have tried several different, wordings, descriptive terms, etc., trying to search for it among all the posts in this thread, with no success . . .

I remember you talking about it, in an 'up-date reveal' posting, that it would be part of a, Specific Perk . . . Just can't remember which one :unsure: it was . :eek::(

(I would LOVE :love: to have that as a, separate/stand-alone PERK, that we could choose, for those-of-us, that have that 'fetish' ! )

PS - I hope your recovery is going well . :)

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes