HjjK

Oct 11, 2021
Will we ever get more Emily content after the heaven mission. It's sad how she just vanishes and we never see her again.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
If you get friendly with the Football boys, their conversation outright says that not only is your sister living with you, that she is even sleeping in your bed.

Clearly she isn't, but maybe she should be?

• Love
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

HjjK

Oct 11, 2021
If you get friendly with the Football boys, their conversation outright says that not only is your sister living with you, that she is even sleeping in your bed.

Clearly she isn't, but maybe she should be?
What I am trying to say is we don't see her, we can't interact with her, we can't do anything. She's as good as gone. My question is will there be more content with her in the future?

Jenna99

Feb 17, 2019
There is a glitch for brown eyes. They break the player character description, removing race and hair information. I know this is tiny, but I figure that also means it should be an easy fix. All the other eye colors seem to work fine.

Eyes1.jpg Eyes2.jpg

Jenna99

Feb 17, 2019
idk why but ever since i use auto click in 2021 the game have been in a state of lagging and low fps

even if i delete it from renpy and wipe it completely from my computer it still lag when i redownloaded it

now the skip is really jank and the cheat is also really slow register

is there a way to fix or just unlock the fps of renpy
Edit: it take up 700+ mb storage
I don't have any of the storage bloat, but I do experience lag when playing this game. After a few minutes of the game simply running my fan kicks on as my machine starts to heat up. The hotter it gets, the more slowdown. You'd think I was playing an FPS or space combat sim or something. Never had this happen with a Ren'Py game before. Increasing ventilation/cooling keeps things tolerable, but it's still strange that a visual novel is this taxing in the first place.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I don't have any of the storage bloat, but I do experience lag when playing this game. After a few minutes of the game simply running my fan kicks on as my machine starts to heat up. The hotter it gets, the more slowdown. You'd think I was playing an FPS or space combat sim or something. Never had this happen with a Ren'Py game before. Increasing ventilation/cooling keeps things tolerable, but it's still strange that a visual novel is this taxing in the first place.
It's probably the emotion animations again. Like, if Sammy is horny, pink hearts float around her. They've always made the game lag.
Dunno what is causing the storage bloat either. Can only guess they must have a 50+ saves or something.

Jenna99

Feb 17, 2019
It's probably the emotion animations again. Like, if Sammy is horny, pink hearts float around her. They've always made the game lag.
Dunno what is causing the storage bloat either. Can only guess they must have a 50+ saves or something.
I suppose the animations make the most sense, as other than sound they should be the only process running even when you do nothing and just let the program sit. Unless there's a rogue function just gunning in the background.

I wonder if when they say they wipe the game if they're going into AppData to clear that out as well. If they don't the saves will just come back. Still, that would be so many saves... the files are around 384kb. To get the 700mb they're talking about would require over 1800 saves.

Last edited:

huyt504

Feb 16, 2022
I suppose the animations make the most sense, as other than sound they should be the only process running even when you do nothing and just let the program sit. Unless there's a rogue function just gunning in the background.

I wonder if when they say they wipe the game if they're going into AppData to clear that out as well. If they don't the saves will just come back. Still, that would be so many saves... the files are around 384kb. To get the 700mb they're talking about would require over 1800 saves.
i have delete all of my save in appdata but it still take up 700 mb during gameplay
i dont know what caused this
either its because i didnt delete all the save file some how ( there's so much that the game used to take 1g to download)
or its because of my shitty ventilation

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
i have delete all of my save in appdata but it still take up 700 mb during gameplay
either its because i didnt delete all the save file some how ( there's so much that the game used to take 1g to download)
Game is less than 200mb to download. And it's less than 300mb on disk for me.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
wow congratulation, i don't have that
The point I'm trying to make is (unless I've been playing compressed versions of the game for the last few years without realizing it) it's suspicious your download is a whole gigabyte and it's taking up more than 400mb of space. The game isn't particularly large because it's using 2D images instead of 3D.

This means, for your file size to get that large, you either did something weird, like download the windows, mac, and mobile versions altogether, or the source you downloaded it from put something in there that doesn't belong.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
are we talking about memory or storage here? for me, it is only 300MB of storage but 600MB of memory just after loading into the game so I think 700 MB sounds not that outlandish.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
whore.jpg

Ok, this bug is new (to me). I was busy with a customer at the truckstop and when he was done i was suddenly in the bar cleaning. WTF?

And a few minutes later it happened again, but this time i was in my pink room, finished a customer and suddenly i was wearing my normal clothes and were teleported to the bar.

Last edited:

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
whore.jpg

And now this. I can't use the bus, because no matter what i wear, i get this message. Sammy is stuck in a pink room.

Or better said: Sammy is stuck in the truck stop. I can visit every location there, can rent a blue room to sleep and thats it.

Last edited:

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah, that happens if you use the wardrobe system. I think if you leave the room in your naked state, it will dress you back up and you will be able to use the bus.
This is certainly a bug, lets just hope it get squashed soon, because it is kind of annoying.

Last edited:

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Just realized that the Dance girls can obviously dance pregnant (even if they look like a fat cow xD), but Sammy can't do that. I think this needs to be fixed.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes