Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
How do you get the Simon sex scene? first mission. I've tried all the combos and nothing seems to work. Might need a walkthrough for this game. Lovely game, by the way, I enjoy the story. Not that complicated and straight forward.
Is your charakter horny?

btw: Is this error already known here (See images)?

Last edited:

International

Dec 9, 2019
How do you get the Simon sex scene? first mission. I've tried all the combos and nothing seems to work. Might need a walkthrough for this game. Lovely game, by the way, I enjoy the story. Not that complicated and straight forward.
Be horny, run out of clothes while playing his game, turn around, and try to enjoy it. From there he can either rape you, cum on your ass, or tease you enough to accept it. More options unlock if you're hornier.

I don't think he will ever cum inside you, though.

Reactions: AsrielKumano

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Be horny, run out of clothes while playing his game, turn around, and try to enjoy it. From there he can either rape you, cum on your ass, or tease you enough to accept it. More options unlock if you're hornier.

I don't think he will ever cum inside you, though.
He can do it inside.. but its a 10% chance, so its rare. You just cant "roll" up and redo the click.. you have to reload from further back to re-roll the chance.

Reactions: International

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
... Something in the style of Defenestration. Hypnotism, body modification and drugs. All the possibilities!
Funny you should mention Defenestration, it was the first adult game I played and it was what introduced me to this site and adult games in general. In the good old days without Covid.

Hadn't seen or tried this one. I'm running over to it now and they just added preggo system..yup, I'll be right onto that one thanks!

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
When will you add some more possible sex scene? The dude at the bar sometimes says something about working on the highway and maybe doing it in the park, when some dudes stare while you work or relax so that can also innitiate sex?

Btw. I'd like if you added something like a 'corruption' meter so the character don't have to be drunk and / or horny to do sex scenes after a while.

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
With dark events. I don't quite mean like the stuff I have currently ingame (which is pretty much standard for fem protag games at this point). But while I was making the avatar I realised I could probably amputate her arm without issue or have her lose an eye. And in my original written design, slavery and forced drug use was also pretty common. Food scarcity meant soylent green was common. Any form of moderate to extreme crimes were met with you being processed as food or fed to the animals with barely a trial, but not before you have had your organs harvested of course.

All this with the Institute acting as a fairly extreme

I decided to keep all this stuff out for now until I can judge what the fans want.
as for me, Guro, organ trafficking, forcible pumping of heavy drugs and other permanent injuries are a little too excessive (or not a little). On the other hand, rape, forced breeding, temporary kidnap, and partial use of aphrodisiacs or fertility boosters are fine.

For example, you can add a choice: buy your own food for school Lunches or take free ones provided by the school. But since the school is a state institution, and the state advocates a boom in the birth rate, light lebido and fertility boosters are officially added to school meals.

another example, a drunk or just walking late gg may lose consciousness to end up in the stocks or in the wall, or just in the basement when she wakes up, and will not be released until the magic happens. (will last 1-2 days)

Reactions: Feyd

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I can already see the plot-line for the sequel. After this story finishes and Sammy has become some sort of heroine to the city-state ruled by the Institute, some sinister force takes over the Institute and uses their technology to start re-programming the brain and alter the bodies of all the women to serve their personal perversions and taking special interest in Sammy to make her an example. A fallen icon. Something in the style of Defenestration. Hypnotism, body modification and drugs. All the possibilities!

These are just ideas I throw out, don't feel any form pressure or obligation to entertain them. I love this game as it is and I especially love the methods you exhibit as a developer. Open to suggestions, decisive and collected, with a road-map thought out in advance. The code is clean and there's more complexity to the game than one would first assume from appearances. I feel confident that you have the skillset to see this game become a masterpiece. And unlike most other games of this genre I think our biggest threat is that some higher paying "proper" project steals your talent from us (For most adult games the threat is often the lack of skill rather than the opposite).
Was in a bit of a hurry yesterday so didn't manage to respond to this, but thank you for your kind words, they are appreciated.

On the subject of a sequel, while I am not really planning one right now of course. I started writing this story over 4 years ago. It underwent many changes along the way, and even more changes when I settled on it being an adult renpy VN. The version of the story I had before I decided on renpy could be considered the sequel to this title. Set much further in the future.

Sam_Tail
I know this site is despised by some developers but once again it made me discover a very promising game (yours), which I most likely wouldn't have found if it wasn't on F95. It's at an early stage but very promising for sure. After reading your update plans doc, I just had to back you on Patreon (y)
You got a precious gem, that just need a bit of polishing ^^
Keep up the very good work
Best wishes from Denmark :love:
This site and tfgames are pretty much the only place I look for adult games. This site is what lead me to discover adult games and pretty much everything I have played since came from here or tfgames. How could I not post here? :)
Is your charakter horny?

btw: Is this error already known here (See images)?
Thank you for the report. I am aware of it and should have it fixed soon.

I hope to add scenes of sex during pregnancy and childbirth.
Childbirth is already in. Pregnant sex is also planned. Simon already kindof has preg sex scenes (the art is done for it). But since it's currently impossible to get pregnant before Simon I didn't write the dialogue for it.

But since pregnancy is a fairly large part of the game, you can be sure there will be plenty of scenes to go with it.

When will you add some more possible sex scene? The dude at the bar sometimes says something about working on the highway and maybe doing it in the park, when some dudes stare while you work or relax so that can also innitiate sex?

Btw. I'd like if you added something like a 'corruption' meter so the character don't have to be drunk and / or horny to do sex scenes after a while.
Highway prostitution is planned, you can read about it . It is part of a fairly large quest line that will involve your school friends and the institute. I am looking forward to writing it just as much as you are to play it.

* Edit, as for a corruption meter, I wont be going that direction. Sammy isn't really an innocent person form the start of the game. Just someone coping with a big situation. So I feel the confidence stat and how many times you have had sex will cover for any instances where you might want to see how corrupt she is.

as for me, Guro, organ trafficking, forcible pumping of heavy drugs and other permanent injuries are a little too excessive (or not a little). On the other hand, rape, forced breeding, temporary kidnap, and partial use of aphrodisiacs or fertility boosters are fine.

For example, you can add a choice: buy your own food for school Lunches or take free ones provided by the school. But since the school is a state institution, and the state advocates a boom in the birth rate, light lebido and fertility boosters are officially added to school meals.

another example, a drunk or just walking late gg may lose consciousness to end up in the stocks or in the wall, or just in the basement when she wakes up, and will not be released until the magic happens. (will last 1-2 days)
Yeah I can see that being the case for a lot of people and is kinda why I didn't include any of it until I can gauge peoples thoughts on it. Thanks for voicing your views.

Also I already have a late night event. It's just stupidly rare and has no art. But not sleeping at home does come with it's risks ;)

heraider

Sep 9, 2019
Yeah I can see that being the case for a lot of people and is kinda why I didn't include any of it until I can gauge peoples thoughts on it. Thanks for voicing your views.
If you want to include things like amputations or scars you could make them reversable. The Institute is able to change the MCs body, so why shouldn't they be able to remove/reattach/regrow limbs or remove scars?

Last edited:

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
It's the event where if you are out while tired, you go to sleep on the street. Just be outside while really tired. As I mentioned though, no art for it yet, you just wake up having been "tampered" with. (I suppose actually it is possible to get pregnant from that scene and then meet Simon while pregnant)

Scars will be added to the surgeon regardless because people like those and would be removable as well. And yeah with the arm thing, if something like that ever makes it's way in, it would be reversible by the surgeon.

Reactions: bro111

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017

Flatmate update:
You will have 3 flatmates, all male (unless your sister has moved in with you).
Your flat will be its own little ecosystem and each flatmate has their own likes/dislikes and your actions will add to their "love points".
The point of this update will be to add a LOT of flavour to your flat. Eat dinner together, watch tv...
There will be a storyline to start with that involve all three, but then will branch to their own individual storylines
It will start with getting to know each other events. Some alcohol, game of truth or dare then maybe a repeatable strip poker type event.
once you have enough love points you will be able to activate their personal storyline

• Dom flatmate - He is a bit of an arse and by progressing through his storyline he will make you do humiliating things such as making you wear bdsm style clothes and cleaning the house or cooking meals for everyone. Eventually you will have to be naked and possibly free use to everyone. It will be a slow progression of sub/dom play. You will eventually really enjoy living like this.
  • Nice guy flatmate - He will secretly fall in love with you right away and there will be three stages to his quest. If you haven't started anyones quest yet, he will do creepy things like steal your pants or masturbate on you when you fall asleep on the sofa. If you started his quest he will be a really creepy boyfriend type, asking where you are going when you leave the house and show creepy jealous behaviour. I am not sure yet how this will eventually end (ideas?). If you started one of your other flatmates quests he will hate you and do even crazier things such as harmful events to your flatmates, drugging you and possibly even kidnapping you. The conclusion to following either of his storyline branches will most likely have him removed from the house/game
  • Unwritten third flatmate - Ideas?
  • nice guy replacement flatmate - Ideas? Could be a girl
  • Sister - At some point in the main quest your sister will move in with you and sleep in the same bed as you(not a new room as there is no space and shes too poor to pay rent). Depending on your relationship with her, later on in the main mission she will be "Killed" by the person who stole the male body. There will be 3 options. Survival to keep lesbian action, bodyswap to the male for m/f action. or dead.
If she is placed into the new male body and it will be your job to help her adjust. During the night when you are sleeping together she will get hard and slow progress to sex will happen as you show her how to use the new body. If you are still a virgin at this point there will be a lot of focus on virgin events with her. If she gets you pregnant there will also be extra focus on this.
If she lives, things will stay as before to keep the lesbian stuff
If she dies she is removed from the game
I also want her to tie in with the other flatmates and follow one of the storylines you have been locked out of. For example if you reject the dom storyline, you might find her at home instead wearing the bdsm stuff and being a sub for the dom flatmate
I was reading your plans for Flatmate update and would like to make a few suggestions.
1. Your character goes to school lets have the Flatmates/roommates also go to school.
2. bad qualities made better or worse by your actions.

"Jock/sport boy/girl" all about sports, exercise, drinking, looking good, & parties. Will make fun at your character for being flat & stuff. Will help exercise. And will have a shallow interest in you if you workout, drink, and do sports.

"Nice guy" flatmate (AKA stalker/creep) is fine... but I more thinking more on a passive, voyeur side, or sneaky side like setting up cameras in your room & bathroom. If you came home drunk or been drinking a lot, he will molest you and maybe rape you in your sleep if you let him. The more you tease him or let him be a creep the more he will do.

Spoiled Rich boy/girl: Very full of themselves and will try to boss you around, clean, cook, do humiliating things like dress as a maid and more later on. Treats you like the help if you let them.

Bad boy/girl: drug use, loud music, lazy, slob, drinker. Most likely to rape you if given the chance.

Nerd: "Dexter laboratory" treat you like a moron. can go to for help with intellect. Might drug you by accident if you help with chemistry; (extreme horny-ness, big boobs, cat ears, a penis, hunger, sweating, clothes disappear, etc...) Lets say just say they are accident prone. "comic relief"

Hippy/nudist: high a space-ship, always naked, real "confidence" boost, "free love".

Note: All your other stuff looks good.

Reactions: netsrac

jugle

Jan 24, 2019
I've played your game for a few days now, and to be honest I didn't expected this.

This is really good. The art is very nice, the story is simple (for now) yet full of potential, and without noticing I found myself looking through everything I could.
So great code, It's organized and clear enough to be understood very easily, and I don't know if I was supposed to go there but I have seen a bunch of stuff prepared for the future updates in it, it show that you didn't go in with only this version in mind and it's nice to see it.

Since there isn't a lot a things left in the code that you haven't implanted yet (I waited for the hoodies since I saw them in) except backstory and descriptions, I guess I'll just wait for the next update that I sure will download.

Reactions: bro111

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020

Flatmate update:

I was reading your plans for Flatmate update and would like to make a few suggestions.
1. Your character goes to school lets have the Flatmates/roommates also go to school.
2. bad qualities made better or worse by your actions.

"Jock/sport boy/girl" all about sports, exercise, drinking, looking good, & parties. Will make fun at your character for being flat & stuff. Will help exercise. And will have a shallow interest in you if you workout, drink, and do sports.

"Nice guy" flatmate (AKA stalker/creep) is fine... but I more thinking more on a passive, voyeur side, or sneaky side like setting up cameras in your room & bathroom. If you came home drunk or been drinking a lot, he will molest you and maybe rape you in your sleep if you let him. The more you tease him or let him be a creep the more he will do.

Spoiled Rich boy/girl: Very full of themselves and will try to boss you around, clean, cook, do humiliating things like dress as a maid and more later on. Treats you like the help if you let them.

Bad boy/girl: drug use, loud music, lazy, slob, drinker. Most likely to rape you if given the chance.

Nerd: "Dexter laboratory" treat you like a moron. can go to for help with intellect. Might drug you by accident if you help with chemistry; (extreme horny-ness, big boobs, cat ears, a penis, hunger, sweating, clothes disappear, etc...) Lets say just say they are accident prone. "comic relief"

Hippy/nudist: high a space-ship, always naked, real "confidence" boost, "free love".

Note: All your other stuff looks good.
Thank you for your ideas, some really good suggestions in there. Also I have updated the document to reflect this, but they are all planned to also be from your school as you suggested. Not sure if I have explained ingame yet, but the building you live in is housing for people that go to the local school who have nowhere else to live.

Reading your post and suggestions about the jock and nerd made me realise that I should probably have each flatmate correspond to one of your slow stats and have a lot of events based around that. Working out with the jock or studying with the nerd will give a greater boost to your fitness or int and have a lot of room for interesting events.

I've played your game for a few days now, and to be honest I didn't expected this.

This is really good. The art is very nice, the story is simple (for now) yet full of potential, and without noticing I found myself looking through everything I could.
So great code, It's organized and clear enough to be understood very easily, and I don't know if I was supposed to go there but I have seen a bunch of stuff prepared for the future updates in it, it show that you didn't go in with only this version in mind and it's nice to see it.

Since there isn't a lot a things left in the code that you haven't implanted yet (I waited for the hoodies since I saw them in) except backstory and descriptions, I guess I'll just wait for the next update that I sure will download.
Thank you for your kind words. I am surprised you could navigate my code. With how everything is so spread out, even I get lost sometimes and need to do a global search just to find where a I put a function :p

I wanted to get all the core gameplay functions in before a release so then at that point, it's almost entirely about doing the art, story and events. It's not really nice to be waiting for an update on a game you really like, to only find out that the update contains only backend stuff and virtually nothing new for a player to enjoy. While I am sure there are still some bits to be added, I think I did pretty well on that front.

And out of curiosity, what did you find for the future? I wrote some of that stuff so long ago that even I forget what's there :)

Jun 16, 2018
Love the game so far. Love that you focused on the mechanics first. Personally think its really annoying when your just sat around waiting for a core mechanic of a game to get added in.
I've played since the first release and all the bugs that I found have been fixed immediately which is so good.
Couple of suggestions? Perhaps with the pregnancies if their intended to be a negative effect which I think they are since it limits where you can work maybe over time with multiple pregnancies there should be some type of permanent effect on the body so like stretched stomach, sagging tits, darker nipples that kind of thing?
The body amputation thing sounds interesting ngl never seen that type of thing before definitely interested to see how you implement that. Sounds difficult though since you'd have to separate out every limb into a separate image layer.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes