jackops

May 18, 2017
bug: When the MC start his shift at the pub there is missing image (view attach)

I flew over the update plans, for the flatmate why don't think about a revers harm ?(with the sis maybe?)
For the personality of the flatmate the first idea in my mind was the 3 generic type ( he Good, the Bad and the Ugly ? xD ) the good guy for a nice ending maybe, the bad (sadic) one for a slave/drug/death? ending et the last one ( masochistic ) for dom MC...
There is some of planed update that i didn't understand ( language problem xD ) but getting factions in the game will add a lot of diversity specaly if there is some routes attached to it that oppen more options ( clothes / location / ppl / change home location maybe ? )
The sandbox game are realy the best for gamer and nightmere for DEV but scripting the evolution of the MC with event could help oriented the plyaer towards the direction to take/develope for the MC.

I hope I give you some idea that can help you in further development (and surely add a lot of work :p)

PS:the version dont match if some one can update the download link from 2.11 to 2.14 thx

Last edited:

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
That error I cannot replicate on my end. I suspect it is because you overwrote your old install instead of a fresh install. I converted all those images from png to webp and I think the game is loading one of the png's you still have instead of the webp

Reverse harem I thought about but wasn't able to think of a good way to have it. Reverse harems can also be you and many guys or one guy and you with other girls? There is space for a good story involving a harem, I just wasn't able to think of a way to implement it properly.

And yes the different factions should add a lot of diversity and unique NPC's to interact with. My main inspiration for them is Fallout New Vegas and how they did the factions.

Sandbox sure does have it's problems, but it also makes some things a lot simpler. It's a lot easier to have storylines that are entirely disconnected from anything else and the player is fine with that. You also don't need to have filler content between plot points so only need to write the key story points, the sandbox will add the filler.

Reactions: jackops

Kollyn

Aug 27, 2017
OK So how does it work to do the mission with some sexy stuff? or is taht not possible?

Is there other sex stuff then in the bar?

Last edited:

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I was about to drop this game as soon as I found out the protagonist is a dude who gets put into a girl's body. That's a big "no-no" for me, and something that should be mentioned in the Overview. Sorry, just not my preferred kind of transformation.
But I read there is a planned full female protagonist option to be implemented later. Hopefully it will be soon. I'll keep an eye open on this game for when that happens.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I was about to drop this game as soon as I found out the protagonist is a dude who gets put into a girl's body. That's a big "no-no" for me, and something that should be mentioned in the Overview. Sorry, just not my preferred kind of transformation.
But I read there is a planned full female protagonist option to be implemented later. Hopefully it will be soon. I'll keep an eye open on this game for when that happens.
Do keep in mind it is only ever said in text, and basically used as an "excuse" for the tutorial being in-character. you never actually see her as a guy

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Do keep in mind it is only ever said in text, and basically used as an "excuse" for the tutorial being in-character. you never actually see her as a guy
Yes, and the implication in the narration and dialogue is plenty enough for me. I'm a guy, I like being a guy, and I am 9000% certain I would not enjoy becoming a girl, not even vicariously. But it would be different if the story started with the female protagonist actually being a female, because then I will feel like an outsider reading a story.

You and others may be more comfortable with it, and that's perfectly fine. Everyone is different.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Yes, and the implication in the narration and dialogue is plenty enough for me. I'm a guy, I like being a guy, and I am 9000% certain I would not enjoy becoming a girl, not even vicariously. But it would be different if the story started with the female protagonist actually being a female, because then I will feel like an outsider reading a story.

You and others may be more comfortable with it, and that's perfectly fine. Everyone is different.
Fair enough, just making sure, as you said for some that might be enough they can ignore it but not everyone, we all are different, and thank god for that, the world would be a boring place otherwise ;)

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
The story telling is quite good and logically consistent too, you're told early on that reporting is all propagandized by the institute(when receiving your first 'quest'), and if you pay attention after learning this it's very obvious that it's quite true, some people when writing a story like this would just have a character say this as a one-off sorta thing to feel dystopian. But to actually write propaganda in other sections of the game, and not hold the players hand and instead allow them to figure it out on their own is really something I respect, it was just really nice seeing such statements logically applied where they could've just been ignored and I wanted to praise you for that.

I've encountered two bugs by the way, images attached below, I feel like they explain themselves but I'll explain anyway.
Bug 1:
Bug 1.png
MC says "It's the middle of the night" when it's actually 6:40.

Bug 2:
Bug 2.png
It's raining inside.

Bug 3:
Bug 3.png
MC says It's "too late" to go out when it's 5:44

Reactions: cursed spark

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Welp, that's what I get for not reading the tags carefully:
The game looked great but I personally can't handle gender-bending/transformation, so I got disappointed when I found out this game was about that.
Not my cup of tea, but I wish the best for this game and dev.
Well, considering it was introduced on TFG, you'd expect some form of "transformation" in the game .

Last edited:

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Thanks for the reports ZixSum, I'll have them fixed in the next build. The going out late part is tied to if it's dark outside, I will change the text to better reflect that.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
how do you even get the sex scenes, it seems to me that there are none at this point.
or maybe they're hidden somewhere

Reactions: menatv

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
With Simon, wait for him to come up to you, don't approach him yourself. Afterwards, go work in the bar.

Robot532

Jul 15, 2020
I was playing version 2.1.4 earlier, but then I saw the download link for the updated version on page 3 of the thread here on F95. Would my saves from 2.1.4 still be compatible with 2.4 or is it better to start a new game (in case bugs happen)? Also, adding/updating the download link for version 2.4 (and later updated versions) to the main post for the game (on page 1 of this thread) would probably be a good idea.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
0.2.14 is the latest and in the op. Any versions linked in the thread earlier were quick hotfixes of older versions to fix some bugs. Seems like you have the latest version so no need to download anything else.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Sam_Tail ;

Any plans to add some Girl-on-Girl/ Lesbian path/or encounters ?

Like, with his Sister, who no longer is his sister, so it wouldn't break the 'taboo' of incest, though we, the players, (who wish to), would know other-wise :p.

After-all, the character's mind was put in a female body,(as opposed to his 'male-body' being transformed), but he should still have strong desires, mentality, to be with women, unless, of course, he was already Gay.

Though, from the 'short' introduction, (via the narration) of the character before the 'body-swap', (and some of his private thoughts, while dealing with his new situation), gives little indication of that preference. (well, it seemed/read that way to me).

Even though, the player can choose to 'go-that-path', they should also have the option to go the Lesbian path, or even a Bi-path.

Reactions: essay16v

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Emile has quite a large role to play in future events and one potential path is a lesbian route. My plans with her are roughly outlined . There will also be other lesbian encounters where I feel it fits, but the majority of encounters will involve males.

Character prefrance is left vague on purpose because it only really matters what the player likes. There are some scenes with Emile early on where you can admit to being gay beforehand, but it's mostly for flavour text later on and doesn't really effect quests.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Fireshield

Apr 17, 2020
Just a few typos after "playing" with Simon during the first mission.
Game itself gets better with every patch, great job :)
Edit: After giving head to him to be precise, after losing virginity to him Dr Tucker also had one sentence that didn't make sense

Last edited:

Fireshield

Apr 17, 2020
wait, you can do that? how?
I'm just checking if I can break the game so I had all stats maxed, but I think you have to be horny af, quite fit, and sufficiently drunk(get a few beers until the face visuals change), don't know about mood or confidence requirements. To trigger it I waited in the bar, "bottom" choice with the drunk guy, and wait, after that he should buy Sammy a drink, tell the truth, agree to "play the game"

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes