Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I disagree . .

"A little more on #1, and a little less on # 2 ", will push them too close in size with each other.

I think they are pretty much good as they are, as presented. (All-though perhaps, # 3 should/could use a "itty-bitty" bit more . . . . just a tad more . ;))

and to this;
Less of a crease underneath, more of just a tight turn, because firm and perky.
Just No,(n) . . . . . (my opinion, of course :p )

socksguy

Jun 17, 2020
Sammy explained when speaking to Tucker that the mission wasn't available yet. I am working on it and it will release soon.
That's fair, but I assumed he would give me a mission to go be a barmaid (could have sworn there was such a mission in a previous playthrough of mine).

Also doing tests on breast sizes. Feedback is very much appreciated. I want to nail down good sizes before I push forward with them since it is a lot easier to change now than it will be months down the line.

View attachment 1036002
I love #1 a lot, and it will be the one I'll be picking when it is available. Absolutely perfect exactly as is. Thanks!

Mallic

Jan 6, 2018
I am definitely enjoying what's in the game right now, but I am curious about one thing - when working in the pub, sometimes an event happens where MC is convinced to sit in a patron's lap with his hard-on just out. In these events, MC gives the patron a handy while sometimes thinking to herself how it would feel to do MORE than just stroke it. Does she ever actually DO more? Because this scene unfolds the same way every single time, from my playthroughs thus far.

WhiteWolf93

Apr 28, 2018
I am definitely enjoying what's in the game right now, but I am curious about one thing - when working in the pub, sometimes an event happens where MC is convinced to sit in a patron's lap with his hard-on just out. In these events, MC gives the patron a handy while sometimes thinking to herself how it would feel to do MORE than just stroke it. Does she ever actually DO more? Because this scene unfolds the same way every single time, from my playthroughs thus far.
Drunkenness and horniness help move that event further. And probably the more sex you had, the more easy it becomes to do more stuff, I didn't memorized the code for that event, so I can't be sure.

bee47

Oct 3, 2017
Please make the stat decay on fitness less annoying.

I know absolutely zero human beings that have to work out like 6 or 7 times a day to actually see progress in their fitness. The stat grind in this game is my only honest-to-god genuine complaint, and while I recognize that upcoming content's meant to have a linear progression (so you're not bonafide Fixer from the gate), it's seriously obnoxious going day in/day out doing the same shit just to fight the decay.

Past that, lovely stuff- look forward to more.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Please make the stat decay on fitness less annoying.

I know absolutely zero human beings that have to work out like 6 or 7 times a day to actually see progress in their fitness. The stat grind in this game is my only honest-to-god genuine complaint, and while I recognize that upcoming content's meant to have a linear progression (so you're not bonafide Fixer from the gate), it's seriously obnoxious going day in/day out doing the same shit just to fight the decay.

Past that, lovely stuff- look forward to more.
Yeah, it should be 6 to 7 days to actually see any progress. And of course I'm joking. It depends on one's physique's.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes