Sasuke13

May 22, 2020
  • Added in a train scene using the upside down CG.
is this a random scene in the pink room?

also i almost never get tied up scnes (had only 1 so far) anyway to trigger those more often

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
The "???" are replaced with actual values after you establish a good relationship with the NPC.
Even Emile's value "???" hasn't changed. For dance girls Ana and Dani it really has changed. For Rachel and Svetlana not.

I looked at the statistics using the service saveeditonline. Svetlana and Mira have crazy values - more 130 times sex when game only start!

Also small bug when you first time put on school uniform - used inappropriate tshirt.

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
I just hope in a future update because this game is great is that we have twin or triplet pregnancy that would be amazing fingers crossed.
Better if Dev first will get in order existing pregnancy. Now there is no reaction to the pregnancy of the dancers and they continue to behave as if nothing happened. And no one comments on their pregnancy. And should be at least 7 game days recovery period, where girls should looks a little fat. And Dev make stage where pregnancy a little visible only for Sammy- this should be fix. Still needs a lot of work on existing content.

• Hey there
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

soulofling

May 22, 2024
Sometimes you get them back after, sometimes only half of them, sometimes none.
If they're gone you have to go to the markets, buy them again (good luck), hit up the Needle girls at school(level 2)/markets(weekend only), or the Funwear shop; or you can cheat by clicking the padlock on the top bar to add all clothes.
The needle girls have a fixed inventory, the markets have random inventory (changes every click), or the Funwear shop has a inventory that is randomly set at the start of a playthrough (and doesn't change unless you start a new game)
Oh yeah the girl at the peir/lake has swimsuits.
I would love to see random clothes through scavenging in future but I'm not going to bug anyone about it.
But after I finished buying clothes in the alley outside the tavern in the game, they stopped refreshing

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
found a bug makes you get black screen and only thing you can do is load your save again
when going to the lake if i wear swim suit (im naked for swim suit) everything works fine
BUT when i wear gym clothes (again naked) i can sit around and so on BUT if i chose to jump off then my screen goes completely black
one thing thats incredibly annoying is when working at the bar and you put on your uniform and asked if you want to buy replacements OR just work as i am (normally when asked this your not wearing any panties when selecting work as i am) BUT other times despite being asked if you wanna buy replacements or not AND you select to work as you are you are wearing panties WHY? please fix this as its grindy enough as it is to get them off onetime

Last edited:

dat3

Nov 1, 2021
But after I finished buying clothes in the alley outside the tavern in the game, they stopped refreshing
The Funwear shop's (alley outside the pub) inventory does not change unless you start a new game. if it refuses to let you re-buy something you "lost" (and thus can't put on) it is a game bug and may need to be reported on Sam's Discord.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Am i the only one with this issue or am i missing something !! I can't see any of the new pink room scenes it's like their CG doesn't exist, I only get a text saying what happens then i get pink tickets and that's it.
screenshot0001.png

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Am i the only one with this issue or am i missing something !! I can't see any of the new pink room scenes it's like their CG doesn't exist, I only get a text saying what happens then i get pink tickets and that's it.
View attachment 3821262
That's because the CGI doesn't exist yet. There are a number of places where Sam Tail decided to give us story in advance of completed scene descriptions and graphics. The alternative is having nothing, so take what you can get.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the "train scene" that later unlocks the pink room free use content?
You need to have a client that wants to tie up your character then at the end of the scene there is a random chance that they don't untie you or give you the option to not untie you (slut perk check).
The tie up scene is quite rare given it's in the extreme category, to proc it by console I recommend to first initiate the pink room event (you get naked and present yourself) then in the console type "jump pinkroom_customer_event_upsidedown" . After that save scum to get the leave without freeing you end of event.

Reactions: Joe Steel

Sasuke13

May 22, 2020
You need to have a client that wants to tie up your character then at the end of the scene there is a random chance that they don't untie you or give you the option to not untie you (slut perk check).
The tie up scene is quite rare given it's in the extreme category, to proc it by console I recommend to first initiate the pink room event (you get naked and present yourself) then in the console type "jump pinkroom_customer_event_upsidedown" . After that save scum to get the leave without freeing you end of event.
Not very computer savvy bat what do u mean by console?. Is that a way to force certain scenes to play?.

Because getting the tied up scene itself is redicilous already, i litteraly just kept pressing ctrl and spamming advertise self and in about 200 scene triggers i think i had like 4-5 tied up scenes and all of them just let me go, and yea inhave the slut and free use perk

Reactions: wor_on and JoJoPool

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Not very computer savvy bat what do u mean by console?. Is that a way to force certain scenes to play?.

Because getting the tied up scene itself is redicilous already, i litteraly just kept pressing ctrl and spamming advertise self and in about 200 scene triggers i think i had like 4-5 tied up scenes and all of them just let me go, and yea inhave the slut and free use perk
The renpy console. To use it open "TheFixer-0.3.2.46-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy" and find the line "config.console = False" and replace False with True.
Once in game you can open the console with SHIFT+O and use the jump command I previously mentioned.

Reactions: Sasuke13 and Wlms

Sasuke13

May 22, 2020
The renpy console. To use it open "TheFixer-0.3.2.46-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy" and find the line "config.console = False" and replace False with True.
Once in game you can open the console with SHIFT+O and use the jump command I previously mentioned.
Thx when i have time imma try this then.

Cheerse mate

dat3

Nov 1, 2021
I just hope in a future update because this game is great is that we have twin or triplet pregnancy that would be amazing fingers crossed.
Unlikely because an extra large bump would involve drawing a new model of all the 50+ clothing items.
Plus It wouldn't amount to anything other than +1 to a stat; because you can't keep any babies (no permit/ not married) due to the world Sam built.
The choice of breast size took Sam ages due to the first reason.
You are welcome to request it though.

Last edited:

Ryryriru

May 27, 2017
quick question does the rename npcs actually work when i try rename it shows in the diary but when i speak to the npc the name is the old one

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes