Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
It's a story location that you would leave eventually anyway and if you careful there - it can be a cakewalk. I mean some optional place where you might end up under way more pressure and should struggle a lot to get back to your "normal" life. Maybe end up in Heaven once again later but this time being sold as some "toy for fun" for debts or something similar.
From your response it seems you have not seen the ending I am talking about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very much a soft bad ending. Was initially going to be a hard bad end but I hate those and wanted Sammy/the player to be forced to live with what happened and its consequences.

I'm assuming Jason is the guy in the middle?
He's got the most disproportionately massive head I've ever seen :ROFLMAO:
Everyone has disproportionally big heads. Maybe perspective plays weird games with him though since he is the only one with his head pointed downwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyd

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
From your response it seems you have not seen the ending I am talking about.
That's what I get for being too cautious :HideThePain:

Guess, it's a "vandalism" route, right?

UPD: Yep, it is. Just run'd through it pretty quick. Quite interesting... Still ends up being freed. What I meant is - optional places where you stuck until you get out by yourself and might be even got caught while escaping and brought back to make it a real struggle. Any plans for such content in the future?

Last edited:
Reactions: wor_on
Mar 11, 2018
What I meant is - optional places where you stuck until you get out by yourself and might be even got caught while escaping and brought back to make it a real struggle. Any plans for such content in the future?
Honestly this sounds like a cool idea but i dont think you would want to have it become an annoyance either. Also its repeatability and consequences should be brought into question i think

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Honestly this sounds like a cool idea but i dont think you would want to have it become an annoyance either. Also its repeatability and consequences should be brought into question i think
You should screw up quite hard to end up in such places. In DoL for example - you can either end up in Asylum, Prison, Underground Brothel or Farm. For Asylum you should get a whole pack of mental traumas to get caught by someone while being all crazy on the street. For Prison - self explanatory, do a lot of crimes. Last two - you must refuse paying caretaker 3 and 4 times and just surrender without fight. So yeah - you can't accidentally end up in those places if you not messing around on purpose.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
UPD: Yep, it is. Just run'd through it pretty quick. Quite interesting... Still ends up being freed. What I meant is - optional places where you stuck until you get out by yourself and might be even got caught while escaping and brought back to make it a real struggle. Any plans for such content in the future?
Ah, you meant like that. It was the original idea for the prison in haven and you can still see remnant features when you have free control in your cell.

Ultimately I decided against it in favour of a more story approach. I felt that to give a real feel of the life she would have lead there would need a lot of monotony and grind. Make the player spend a few months in her cell trying to Shawshank her way out while she is being trained, sold, beaten and resorting to drugs/alcohol to numb the pain. I'm sure some would have loved it but I felt the majority would have just stopped playing the game at that point.

Additionally, the style of the fixer means that it would be significantly more work to do something like that than say DoL which relies on a sex engine and very limited dialogue/narration.

That's not to say I won't ever add something like that, I still have an idea for something during a fixer mission in a brothel. But I need to be really selective of where/how it's added.

Sasuke13

May 22, 2020
Could you add a cheat in the next update that lets u enable/disable perks, some are quite tedious to get and some things dont realy makes sense to me, had the creampie lover perk and got pregnant, than took a abortion pill and i suddenly lose creampie lover? Doent make too much sense to me. Sammy could just enjoy the risk u know.

Unknownamomg

Sep 27, 2020
Allow me to interject randomly with some out there questions of the dev, I saw about planning to add more clothing customization options (which is gunna be cool!) But is there also a plan to add more options for things like piercings like looks and styles and colors?
And will you be adding more options for tattoos? My personal want, selfishly, is to have the succubus heart tattoo where the body writing "cum here" would be~ish.
I think the game is awesome so far and I look forward to having more story to play around in and read into.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Money gain from working at bar was far too little, seriously.
Cause you working "wrong" :KEK:

Actually, kinda sad that there is so small amount of ways making money without... "selling". The only "undirty" way of earning decent money right now is by scavenging for junk, no matter how ironic it sounds.

Last edited:

ethylalcohol

Oct 23, 2019

Actually, kinda sad that there is so small amount of ways making money without... "selling". The only "undirty" way of earning decent money right now is by scavenging for junk, no matter how ironic it sounds.
You see, few hours of handing out flyers made more money than being just a waitress. That's don't make any sense.

Reactions: megamanx06

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021

dirty hands clean money I guess?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Well it's a game on a semi post apocalypse world, so "making sense" is pretty low on the list
That's pretty poor excuse when the rest of the game makes decent effort to be a fairly plausible dystopic setting. It's not like changing a number is much of an effort that requires extensive justification not to.

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
You see, few hours of handing out flyers made more money than being just a waitress. That's don't make any sense.
Remember, the waitress job is paid with tips, which means there are high-paying customers and low-paying customers, and the flyer delivery job is like a lump sum.

Sam_Hollywood

Feb 18, 2023
Say Sam_Tail any plan to add a "get punishment from losing football match" to the cheat menu?
To get some you have to drink a lot, and I dislike drinking while pregnant. Even if it's pretend drinking while pretend pregnant.

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
How do i mark the door wirh chalk? I go to the pub at night, but dont get a prompt to do it
After report to Dr. Tucker te fail, if you pass for the change cirurgy, in the revel street about a little past 20:00hs the "Q" quest icon appear in the menu, but stay out of the pub

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes